What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
50% Haze flower
Click image for larger version  Name:	Cnv0096.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.9 KB ID:	17796629

Nevil's Haze 75% Haze
Click image for larger version  Name:	Cnv0002.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.8 KB ID:	17796630

Nevil's Haze 75% Haze
Click image for larger version  Name:	Cnv0021.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.8 KB ID:	17796632

JohnnyChicago

You can pm me if you dont want all the details to be public......ive done some things in the past with haze....as far as I see theres nothing new at all....haze is haze...I guess if you just look at it as a plant and not as a competition or with expectancy its good....it isnt for no reason its been around for so long.....but I did at one time have the opportunity to compare it as a breeding plant to other original breeding plants and thats were the difference was....

I seen year after year one or two people saying they have found the holy grail of haze and nothing could beat their chosen plant....and if I told them that their haze was a hybrid and ther was much better I know from experience they would have just laughed at me....but what happens...turns out what I say is true...so that haze got found to be a outcross and a better clone was found from a more original haze....but then the same story plays out...again found the best haze on the planet and nothing else haze can beat it....yeah it could be pure haze but your far from hitting the archetypes....and yet again same happens it gets surpased....there is a reason wen your breeding those lines closest to the original and further back in the line are working better....if haze was as good inbred as some are making out well then why is mac having to get the oldest purest source he can find to surpass his previous work....I know everything mac is doing or trying has already been done...if anyone thinks it hasnt well their sadly mistaken.

Looking at it as competition that's you TDS.
Forget your theory that Haze is Haze and only generation matters.
Haze is no Haze. Every living thing is different. Just like Haze A and C were different, all the others are different too.
Let play your imagination instead of thinking in Haze A and C or B only. There is much more diversity than that in life.

And we humans are all different too. Mac? He is how he is. That is why he has grown my OH seeds ignoring that Seedsman OH is hay and that inbred hay must be even worse. The attitude, that has brought things forward. Why change?

To respond to your question on what I have seen in Seedsman haze.
Exactly the same all the others before me. Lot's of hay and weak stuff that's not worth growing
More important is what I have been able to find and how the different 1:1 matings do perform.

Look at Star Crashs or Elanius OH's. Both 1:1 matings. The opposite spectrum of each other. Not the same mother, nor the same father. Do you understand what's possible?
I have found in 2014 already what the others are finding now. And reporting it since 2015. (and shared the OH in 2019)
Nothing new at all.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thai Neville OG Diesel = Thai Neville OG clone ( Swiss Thai Nevil x OG dom Male)
x Original Diesel clone Reversed

Amazing pheno started of all Diesel heavy dark green waxy leaves throwing 3-5's max then into flower has morphed into the Thai Neville heavy on the Frankincense. This is 1 side of the plant displaying heavy diesel leaves and other side and higher up is serious Thai/Haze looking The Swiss Thai Nevil and the Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba have been the most Frankincense strains ive run from Nev's( RIP)Grail project after trying 6 strains. I find the Mullumbimby Madness dominates alot in X which isnt a bad thing at all as crazy potent and tasty but is much more heavy on the Pine side than Frankincense . I put the Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba and Swiss Thai Nevil up there with his other famous cuts A5, C5,HpH,AG13 , Nevil Haze and i dont say that lightly as the old cuts are some of the best Haze samples from the old days. Il be bringing samples to any cup or expos i attend for people to try and will share the clones with other serious Haze enthusiasts like me.

Attachments

• IMG_20210309_102617_619.jpg
    IMG_20210309_102617_619.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20210309_102617_621.jpg
    IMG_20210309_102617_621.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210309_100453_951.jpg
    IMG_20210309_100453_951.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 21

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thai Neville OG Regular seed = Swiss Thai Nevil ( Neville Schoenmakers ) RIP
x my OG Kush dom Male ( Ogers kush orgnkid x Chemdog bx2 Male ( Reservoir seeds)

grown and pictured by younggrasscropper on instagram

heavy Thai Nev leaning pheno

Attachments

• IMG_20210304_022831_983.jpg
    IMG_20210304_022831_983.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 24

...CR500AF...

ojd some nice looking plants there, Really liked the last one i would like a room full of them every day of the week very nice...🙂

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ojd distance and the legality of the plant is a huge hurdle but if i was closer i would have no problem shearing with you mate.

To many people have agendas there not really about sharing and caring or about the plant and to be open and honest i would not share or trade with most because of the crap i see almost daily or how some act towards others.

Hammer by the way they look NL

LMAO, As if NL is a bad thing. IMO they don't look anything like NL. NL is an Indica veriaty. Say the words with me Hybrid lol. These all have Sativa written all over them. I'd be fine if I noticed NL when smoking them. We shall see what at harvest. Im guessing around 80 days.

JKD

Veteran
A collab between OJD and Mac. Haze aficionados, small egos, green thumbs, fire genetics. OJD favourite mum rev to Mac favourite mum. Will it into existence.

Koondense

Veteran
There is a hint of frankincense in OH, the only one i flowered had some of it and the room would smell a bit of frankincense after smoking.
A5s1 has much more frankincense than original haze, at least the phenos i had.

Cheers

F2F

A collab between OJD and Mac. Haze aficionados, small egos, green thumbs, fire genetics. OJD favourite mum rev to Mac favourite mum. Will it into existence.

Upvote here :D Get some mullumbimby madness into Macs hands next!

peace
f2f

TheDarkStorm

Thai Neville OG Diesel = Thai Neville OG clone ( Swiss Thai Nevil x OG dom Male)
x Original Diesel clone Reversed

Amazing pheno started of all Diesel heavy dark green waxy leaves throwing 3-5's max then into flower has morphed into the Thai Neville heavy on the Frankincense. This is 1 side of the plant displaying heavy diesel leaves and other side and higher up is serious Thai/Haze looking The Swiss Thai Nevil and the Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba have been the most Frankincense strains ive run from Nev's( RIP)Grail project after trying 6 strains. I find the Mullumbimby Madness dominates alot in X which isnt a bad thing at all as crazy potent and tasty but is much more heavy on the Pine side than Frankincense . I put the Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba and Swiss Thai Nevil up there with his other famous cuts A5, C5,HpH,AG13 , Nevil Haze and i dont say that lightly as the old cuts are some of the best Haze samples from the old days. Il be bringing samples to any cup or expos i attend for people to try and will share the clones with other serious Haze enthusiasts like me.

Your right ojd that mullum menthol thing dominates heavy....I think nevil later remade it and fine tuned it to go more in the direction he wanted it....not sure if your growing organic but I have noticed on some of the mullum hybrids maybe certain phenotypes you can get them to reak of pure dark frankincense.
​​​​​​nevil made a new hybrid....see that pine menthol thing...well with the phenotypes that give out that pure dark frankincense type fine tuned....now imagine that to a liver leather thai.... fine tuned mullum put to the fine tuned thai in the direction of the liver leather....pure plants no nl or any other dutched out stuff...but huge tree like heathy lines .
pine frankincense x liver leather.....

TheDarkStorm

I don't remember Nevil working with 5Hz or with Nevil's Haze F2s

5hz oaxaca was already made by kanga hempy...you might know it as oaxan space shuttle....and the f2's nevil made himself...one line is the 21x4 mabe 3. The other is the f2 ojd has I think made with the f1 36 x a nother f1 father.....the outback is two f1's nh doubled up on one side as well....the f2's were obviously made as back up for the future
remember the nevils haze mac was saying is too strong and dark...well that was wat he was on about the 21x4 nh

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
5hz oaxaca was already made by kanga hempy...you might know it as oaxan space shuttle....and the f2's nevil made himself...one line is the 21x4 mabe 3. The other is the f2 ojd has I think made with the f1 36 x a nother f1 father.....the outback is two f1's nh doubled up on one side as well....the f2's were obviously made as back up for the future

Space shuttle was oaxan not 5hz x oaxan and it was selected from x amount of seed early on into it.

The 2 Nevil's Haze Nevil spoke about was 21 and 36 he use them in different combinations female and both reversed to male.

The outback has Both Nevil's Haze 21 and 36 and 1 more line.

F2F

Space shuttle was oaxan not 5hz x oaxan and it was selected from x amount of seed early on into it.

The 2 Nevil's Haze Nevil spoke about was 21 and 36 he use them in different combinations female and both reversed to male.

Haha. My understanding on OSS different yet...thought it to be Oaxacan x NL.

peace
F2F

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Haha. My understanding on OSS different yet...thought it to be Oaxacan x NL.

peace
F2F

My understanding of it was they grew out seed that was Oaxacan seed and selected the plant they called space shuttle because of the high it gave.

The Oaxacan had really tinny seed.

TheDarkStorm

Iyour right about the outback...think the nh f2 were made multiple ways both in reg and fem form.
with the oaxaca I mabe getting mixed up but im sure it was the one called 8.5 nevil kept and took further...that should be the one with slimer leaves and longer flower.....the space shuttle should be the one used near the beginning...the one wer kanga had put a 5haze from the 90's previously to it..comes out faster flower and slightly wider leaves....
I have got nevils listings so il have a check as I could be getting the 8.5 and the space shuttle the rong way around

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Iyour right about the outback...think the nh f2 were made multiple ways both in reg and fem form.
with the oaxaca I mabe getting mixed up but im sure it was the one called 8.5 nevil kept and took further...that should be the one with slimer leaves and longer flower.....the space shuttle should be the one used near the beginning...the one wer kanga had put a 5haze from the 90's previously to it..comes out faster flower and slightly wider leaves....
I have got nevils listings so il have a check as I could be getting the 8.5 and the space shuttle the rong way around

I know Kanga had made all types of crosses to his lines using White widow NL Mendo SK so on but he also had straight oaxacan.

The oaxacan were the tiniest seed i ever saw to date.

The 8.5 was the high rating from 10 Nevil gave it.

Both the NH 21 and 36 were female plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts