What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
He likes to stir up shit, call people "queens" and homos. He knows his stuff so people put up with his bullshit. Drama follows him and if not, he will start it. Some of it is warranted, most he just needs to grow up, but these were two good episodes, mostly because it was Notsodog doing all the talking, and Riot didn't have time for name-calling.

There's a few misinformation in those podcasts, but most of it is good.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
He likes to stir up shit, call people "queens" and homos. He knows his stuff so people put up with his bullshit. Drama follows him and if not, he will start it. Some of it is warranted, most he just needs to grow up, but these were two good episodes, mostly because it was Notsodog doing all the talking, and Riot didn't have time for name-calling.

I dont know much about them but Notsodog seamed to know a lot but he got a few things wrong some i wont touch on as its privet and not my place.

Nevil worked by him self the seed Green House seed got came from Nevil on consignment Nevil was not a partner in Green House seed Shanti his partner and Arjan and his partner were the owners of Green House seed.

All the Haze work and Haze hybrids Nevil made were done by him The Mango haze was breed by shanti.

OldCoolSativa

All the Haze work and Haze hybrids Nevil made were done by him The Mango haze was breed by shanti.

Think what you will of Shantibaba, but give him his due for Mango Haze, which has to be one of the best haze hybrids of all time. I found a mango haze leaner in Angel's Breathe and made F2s using the most sativa-leaning male (he looked Thai influenced to me) and found an incredible, huge-yielding, dreadlocked-calyx-budded, churchy, trippy haze plant that I've kept for a few years now, and forms the basis for a lot of my breeding work. If I were to re-start a haze selection and breeding program, I'd start with MNS Mango Haze and repeat the process through to F3.

The only thing new I learned from that podcast was that Sensi bailed Nevil out of jail in return for ownership of The Seed Bank of Holland.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting point in that podcast was at first Three outfits received Haze from Sam, others that got Haze from him was after he did a open pollination. The first three guys found some good plants, those that had the later Haze, not much came from them.

was glad to hear Positronics was one of the three.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Think what you will of Shantibaba, but give him his due for Mango Haze, which has to be one of the best haze hybrids of all time. I found a mango haze leaner in Angel's Breathe and made F2s using the most sativa-leaning male (he looked Thai influenced to me) and found an incredible, huge-yielding, dreadlocked-calyx-budded, churchy, trippy haze plant that I've kept for a few years now, and forms the basis for a lot of my breeding work. If I were to re-start a haze selection and breeding program, I'd start with MNS Mango Haze and repeat the process through to F3.

The only thing new I learned from that podcast was that Sensi bailed Nevil out of jail in return for ownership of The Seed Bank of Holland.

I was lucky to get hold of the mango haze test seed way back and i have praised MH for almost 20 years now i also consider Mango haze very highly and one of my favored haze hybrids i have. But the facts matter Nevil did breed NH SSH N5Hz and many others him self facts matter.

I like Scott call him a friend his a great breeder is his own right and going by the posts in CW almost 20 years ago Mango Haze was a tribute strain for the birth of his first child.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loving these P53 Haze hybrids(A5bx x FP) x (A5bx x Mac) all @77 days. Looks like 90 days for most. Musky skunky dank weed with something I can't put my finger on. Most of these have the same terp profiles. The pine pheno(not pic here) is 1 of my fav in this batch. The last pic is also 1 I have my eye on. All are killer.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0526.JPG Views:	0 Size:	148.0 KB ID:	17811908

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0527.JPG Views:	0 Size:	134.1 KB ID:	17811909
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0528.JPG Views:	0 Size:	188.9 KB ID:	17811910

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0527.JPG Views:	0 Size:	134.1 KB ID:	17811909
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0530.JPG Views:	0 Size:	187.6 KB ID:	17811912

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The boards are full of half truths lots of bull shit and some facts thrown in so no surprise you see it on podcasts now to but he was spot on on a few things the G13 story was on the mark.

Nevil put the haze story down on paper ward for ward so that is documented and one day it will be posted.

Nevil in the years i talked to him his story's never changed every one thinks he loved going to cups or he loved being in Holland but all he wanted was to come home.Few know they tried to kidnap him and take him back to the states and if they had he of got life to never see freedom again.Few know the cost he paid for spreading seed all over the world.

I got to know Nevil and know the human side of the guy they called the king of cannabis and i hate seeing try hards and people putting down a guy they know little or nothing about most of it is from out right jealousy.

His 2 year anniversary is coming up in a week we as a community are poorer for him leaving but his work lives on and will still after we are all gone that is the legacy he left.

TheDarkStorm

The boards are full of half truths lots of bull shit and some facts thrown in so no surprise you see it on podcasts now to but he was spot on on a few things the G13 story was on the mark.

Nevil put the haze story down on paper ward for ward so that is documented and one day it will be posted.

Nevil in the years i talked to him his story's never changed every one thinks he loved going to cups or he loved being in Holland but all he wanted was to come home.Few know they tried to kidnap him and take him back to the states and if they had he of got life to never see freedom again.Few know the cost he paid for spreading seed all over the world.

I got to know Nevil and know the human side of the guy they called the king of cannabis and i hate seeing try hards and people putting down a guy they know little or nothing about most of it is from out right jealousy.

His 2 year anniversary is coming up in a week we as a community are poorer for him leaving but his work lives on and will still after we are all gone that is the legacy he left.

A man who had to live his life in hidding...with people then trying to taking credit for his work .... Jack herer aka silver haze (not silverpearl x haze)was a classic case....

I have a question...does panama from ace contain blood from a f4 nevils haze in it.? .I know about the 3 other south american lines in it...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
ACE gear is for real sativa lovers, it beats your mr. nice seeds knock offs

real haze, real haze lovers grow real haze.

fetch

Montuno

...como el Son...
(...)
I have a question...does panama from ace contain blood from a f4 nevils haze in it.? .I know about the 3 other south american lines in it...

...I thought that the Panama of CannaBioGen and A.C.E. was a hybrid of two Central American and one South American...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
ACE gear is for real sativa lovers, it beats your mr. nice seeds knock offs

real haze, real haze lovers grow real haze.

xxxxxxxx insult removed

Attachments

• 200_d.gif?cid=8e2f2bd9dbpnbmsspq1kwknltazn1tuiecyfowcyaoz0rhzc&rid=200_d.gif
    200_d.gif?cid=8e2f2bd9dbpnbmsspq1kwknltazn1tuiecyfowcyaoz0rhzc&rid=200_d.gif
    177.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

Montuno

...como el Son...
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​
xxxxxxxxx @Hempy's insult removed

(Joking only):
Let's go... Your best haze hybrid against my A.C.E - CannaBioGen - Tropical Seeds Company material...

Material "not marketed or commercialized "A.C.E.:
Psilocibo's Malawi-Bangui; outdoor 39°N; cheap android phone camera:

​Psilocybo's Malawi Bangui

Psilocybo's Malawi Bangui, (borned June-7), in October-25:

8a0945b448c41d77d47856247da1fad3.jpg

b8a1f737e7bcc2db5e5b4a3702ba4d74.jpg

387a9e3711f2e8724e34fa39ad569c9d.jpg

Psilocybo's Malawi Bangui

Psilocybo's Malawi Bangui, November-1:

6123843c4cd938f041b6e10f748742d2.jpg

cb776d3806efde00d4892245f44dcee5.jpg

3becf991c3387f9218b9562a9ef5e36c.jpg

79fc5c9de2a954b8ba69b95b8cd7a149.jpg

54eef0a2cb60804fc944ee86a4334bb3.jpg

​Psilocybo's Malawi Bangui

Psilocybo's Malawi Bangui, November-1:

6123843c4cd938f041b6e10f748742d2.jpg

cb776d3806efde00d4892245f44dcee5.jpg

3becf991c3387f9218b9562a9ef5e36c.jpg

79fc5c9de2a954b8ba69b95b8cd7a149.jpg

54eef0a2cb60804fc944ee86a4334bb3.jpg

​​
Psilocybo's Malawi Bangui

More Psilocybo's Malawi Bangui in 2016-November-11:

4c638d0c7b70f1cb7bd9d46260deeea7.jpg

bfe1001caa82427550da9091ab1d263b.jpg

afd8edaae152eb9bf2429a507fb9dfa4.jpg

Tallo inferior
2ffa9fbe7246f653760db044a451a8e1.jpg

Psilocybo's Malawi Bangui buds, in 2016-December-7, the night before of being recolected:

469deda9a3c9a496b38e0a4ae13f734e.jpg

cdf9fae15720598036e7c4c5691d3db5.jpg

0a132a48cbfdce0742ed877b4bfa70cc.jpg

7dee3c84c81327cdedff9c48f6b033ad.jpg

f3e99935136bf76cfe3779f9f3518c15.jpg

pd:

​​​​​​...The birds were glued to the buds, heh, heh...

Last edited by a moderator:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
No, panama does not contain Neville haze, it is a description error made by some retailer, who then went around the web ... Montuno it is Malawi from ace?

Montuno

...como el Son...
No, panama does not contain Neville haze, it is a description error made by some retailer, who then went around the web ... Montuno it is Malawi from ace?

It is not the variety or strain Malawi, but the genetics is from A.C.E.. A selection n croos of Malawi * Bangui Haze looking for the most sativa and the most cheerful side (without any "cloudy" effect in its psychoactivity) of its Malawi and Congo genetics by Psilocybo.

They are the same genetics and varieties that come out of the commercial packages blooming from mid-October to mid-November, but selected without the remora of having to take into account their adaptability to indoor, or try to reduce their flowering playing with the commerciality vs quality compromise, we could say...

This Psilocybo's special cross of the Asociación de Cultivadores Españoles (A.C.E..) strains Bangui Haze ("most Congolese sativa feno")* Malawi ("most Tropical sativa pheno)]was harvested on 8-December...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The boards are full of half truths lots of bull shit and some facts thrown in so no surprise you see it on podcasts now to but he was spot on a few things the G13 story was on the mark.

Nevil put the haze story down on paper ward forward so that is documented and one day it will be posted.

Nevil in the years i talked to him his story's never changed every one thinks he loved going to cups or he loved being in Holland but all he wanted was to come home. Few know they tried to kidnap him and take him back to the states and if they had he of got life to never see freedom again. Few know the cost he paid for spreading seed all over the world.

I got to know Nevil and know the human side of the guy they called the king of cannabis and I hate seeing try hards and people putting down a guy they know little or nothing about most of it is from outright jealousy.

No doubt Nevil did great stuff with cannabis IMO. Many also went through the same hardships from the failed drug war policy. I don't see anyone putting Nevil down. Some might think Nevil didn't do anything special and that's not putting him down that's what's called an opinion. It's OK for others to not share yours.

A5hbx x Fp)x(A5hbx x Mac
DSCN0539.JPG

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah he did good stuff, but it is all gone. now it is all watered down hybrids. he didn't recommend to inbreed NLhazes many times.

it is apparent like original idea beats those dumb inbreeding of NLhaze. ACE got wonderful idea to combine beautiful a5 cut from Karma/Sammy and combined it with precious selection of malawi gold genetics. and you can see in ACE thread how much it was successful. malawi took it on another level for sativa lovers. of course northern lights lovers will not like it.. wonderful haze hybrid phenos popped out and NL side was eliminated in those great phenos. great concept and great results from it. big difference from those who just inbred it and tried to cash on Nevil ´s name. proof is in plants.

Goodherb

yeah he did good stuff, but it is all gone. now it is all watered down hybrids. he didn't recommend to inbreed NLhazes many times.

it is apparent like original idea beats those dumb inbreeding of NLhaze. ACE got wonderful idea to combine beautiful a5 cut from Karma/Sammy and combined it with precious selection of malawi gold genetics. and you can see in ACE thread how much it was successful. malawi took it on another level for sativa lovers. of course northern lights lovers will not like it.. wonderful haze hybrid phenos popped out and NL side was eliminated in those great phenos. great concept and great results from it. big difference from those who just inbred it and tried to cash on Nevil ´s name. proof is in plants.

Blessed love .

It is great, works Nevil did . It didn't started an ends with him(RIP). From what was invision by sativa's brother's (Haze brothers) to Sam Skunkman to the consumer's. It sativa in general , HAZE'S in particular, has run the gamut, but pockets survive ,to be reemerge ,refine even.

Each man work stand on merit. so now with above mentioned names, they're also apostles/practitioner, like in Golli, Seedsman , johnny Chicago,ojd , MadMac,yosammy,karma-ace seed not to forget all Haze Lovers ,on this site (icmag)big up !

​​​​​JAH Guidance!

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
No doubt Nevil did great stuff with cannabis IMO. Many also went through the same hardships from the failed drug war policy. I don't see anyone putting Nevil down. Some might think Nevil didn't do anything special and that's not putting him down that's what's called an opinion. It's OK for others to not share yours.

A5hbx x Fp)x(A5hbx x Mac

I dont know of any other person that has contributed as much as Nevil in the Seed industry or of any others the US Government tried to Kidnap from Holland for cannabis do you ?.

I have seen a lot of personal attacks directed towards Nevil by set people in this forum lots of members know whats going on there not blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts