What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sam stopped posting and answering questions in there years ago hammer

That's not true. He posts by editing other's posts and making his remarks in bold and signs it Sam. I guess I shouldn't say all the time. Only on posts that are incorrect or needs more info.

His last post in thee was on
02-22-2021, 03:53
Every thing anyone says about the Original Haze origins is true. O Haze make all things possible and absolute truth.

PS It was from the Space Brothers, gifted to mankind.

-SamS

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You want me to find the Post from Sam in that thread were he says he will no longer post there ? .

He is the moderator for this part of the forum along with Raco .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You want me to find the Post from Sam in that thread were he says he will no longer post there ? .

He is the moderator for this part of the forum along with Raco .

I just proved it go read what I just posted. . I guess I shouldn't hold my breath that you would believe it LMAO.

TheDarkStorm

I guess you are asking me.

What took so long? Life, ojd.
I am here since 2015 praisng the qualities of Seedsman Original Haze and of my PanoHaze cut.
All the time.
I do almost only that.
Since 2015.
Not since 2019.
And I have gifted the OH before Nevil has left us.
That's fact.
Gifted. Not sold. No pre-sales. Not even traded. Just gifted as Seedsman Haze.
Not hyped as the same seeds Nevil got in the 80s. Not even as the nearest to Sam's Haze, even if I could.
Believe it or not. I did even ask the people I have gifted the OH to not call my name.
Unbelievable.
But that's the reality.

Also you should not forget that one year ago, I have offered you the opportunity to verify it all yourself by growing the same seeds I have gifted to the people. Made the same offer to Hempy :)
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ Would have even shown you the parents used in the seeds described their qualities, asked what you prefer, just like I did to Star Crash and the others.
But seems your guys time is to precious.
What's the extra few weeks when you love the Haze?

TheDarkStorm seems to have the right attitude now, by asking what I did see in Seedsman OH.
The answer is: the same all the people before me. Only that I have grown a higher number of plants. Details I wont give in public. I have given enough already. Gave few hints earlier if you read between the lines.

And I am not at peoples homes smoking their Hazes, Ojd.
Your idea of the cup is great to get the peoples Hazes to us. Or better to you, and whoever will be there. Because I do not need to verify anything. As I have smoked them all from pure Haze19, over the cup winners of the 90s etc. to the very latest Original Hazes.

The ball is rolling since early 2019 already.
Crazy story, at least from my point of view.
Share your rare seeds :)

You can pm me if you dont want all the details to be public......ive done some things in the past with haze....as far as I see theres nothing new at all....haze is haze...I guess if you just look at it as a plant and not as a competition or with expectancy its good....it isnt for no reason its been around for so long.....but I did at one time have the opportunity to compare it as a breeding plant to other original breeding plants and thats were the difference was....

I seen year after year one or two people saying they have found the holy grail of haze and nothing could beat their chosen plant....and if I told them that their haze was a hybrid and ther was much better I know from experience they would have just laughed at me....but what happens...turns out what I say is true...so that haze got found to be a outcross and a better clone was found from a more original haze....but then the same story plays out...again found the best haze on the planet and nothing else haze can beat it....yeah it could be pure haze but your far from hitting the archetypes....and yet again same happens it gets surpased....there is a reason wen your breeding those lines closest to the original and further back in the line are working better....if haze was as good inbred as some are making out well then why is mac having to get the oldest purest source he can find to surpass his previous work....I know everything mac is doing or trying has already been done...if anyone thinks it hasnt well their sadly mistaken.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many are confused as to what there growing?. As you say Haze is Haze. It's most likely a Haze hybrid that was found. The only way to improve upon haze Is to make hybrids IMO. There's always gonna be some that prefer Haze as it is.

TheDarkStorm

Then you get some guy making out lines that have Afghan types in there make up are for opiates users an can never be used with sativas and anything sativa leaning cant be found..but then the guy makes hybrids with for example big sure hollyweed...wich has 50% Afghan in its make up in its original version(never mind the version with 5haze in it) and the guy says thats trippy....same as the mango laos line he used to make further hybrids...same as the nevils haze x naam black line he used to make further hybrids...aswell as many others...all furthered hybrids claimed to be trippy....I wonder why those are considered to be trippy and not sub-par and how magically sativa leaning plants were found..maybe cuz those furthered hybrids weren't made by nevil....I guess the agenda here must be if its made by nevil its not good and for herroin users and all the phenotypes have indica.....but wen that same person uses those very same hybrids to make futher hybrids they magically become trippy....but no one els can do that so they shouldn't use them....see whats happening there.

Koondense

Veteran
So you're just going to skip my quote about the new Landrace Sativas making Haze obsolete?

Believe what you want, it doesn't change reality.

Thanks for pointing it out.
I think most of my growing time was about trying those new sativas, mostly varieties from AceSeeds, TropicalSeeds and other breeders. I find it's a learning curve, some of the landrace based varieties are forgiving and sometimes more or less predictable compared to Original Haze. I only had one OH female plant and two Panama x OHaze females to try to smoke, made some seeds and now I'm growing two PanOHaze x OHaze plants and honestly I don't have the feel I can handle these plants from start to ripeness. They're hard to grow indoors, harder than anything I ever tried... my skills are good for most sativas(actually indicas lol) and sativa hybrids and I went through a process of selecting what I will grow according to what I feel I can handle. Original Haze, landrace Thai, Lumbos Zamal etc. are in this league for the most skilled growers and I still think I'm not there. But let's try again :)
Regarding effect...it's more or less the same story as always...Original Haze is something else, no joke. Tried a lot of the modern stuff(at least I think it's a solid base for comparative judgment) and really, the OH effect is amazing, the pinnacle of what I consider great herb effect, spiritual, happy, thought provoking, lively, vibrating... makes you a better person, and that's pretty much all I want from ganja.
Some may want other things of course and that's where the new sativas offer a lot of beautiful options for every taste and every need(almost). OH is one of the special ones and the people growing and smoking it are also a bit special ;)

Cheers

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Then you get some guy making out lines that have Afghan types in there make up are for opiates users an can never be used with sativas and anything sativa leaning cant be found..but then the guy makes hybrids with for example big sure hollyweed...wich has 50% Afghan in its make up in its original version(never mind the version with 5haze in it) and the guy says thats trippy....same as the mango laos line he used to make further hybrids...same as the nevils haze x naam black line he used to make further hybrids...aswell as many others...all furthered hybrids claimed to be trippy....I wonder why those are considered to be trippy and not sub-par and how magically sativa leaning plants were found..maybe cuz those furthered hybrids weren't made by nevil....I guess the agenda here must be if its made by nevil its not good and for herroin users and all the phenotypes have indica.....but wen that same person uses those very same hybrids to make futher hybrids they magically become trippy....but no one els can do that so they shouldn't use them....see whats happening there.

i see that ,
but then theres the other side of the coin where a guy is growing hybrids of haze claiming they have no indica in them,
just due to the fact they look like sativas ,
and he tried someting else with indica and didnt like it ,

although he is the only one and most others notice it ,
and he has not tried the pure unadulterated stuff in order to be able to judge properly ,
but swears by his opinion as though its the only way to view things ,

so yea i see both of those things darkie , do you ??

...CR500AF...

Hello RoyalFlush

Do you have a name or two of these super plants that blow Ohz away ?
Not trying to start a argument just interested.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
i see that ,
but then theres the other side of the coin where a guy is growing hybrids of haze claiming they have no indica in them,
just due to the fact they look like sativas ,
and he tried someting else with indica and didnt like it ,

although he is the only one and most others notice it ,
and he has not tried the pure unadulterated stuff in order to be able to judge properly ,
but swears by his opinion as though its the only way to view things ,

so yea i see both of those things darkie , do you ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donald the ward Darkie you keep posting i find racist and offensive so do me a favor and not post it .

Clearly your directing your post at me and using me as an excuse to justifie the poor behavior of some that come here just to post insults and to start drama it is not my responsibility of what is posted that rests squarely on them...

I have Never said Nevils haze dose not have NL5 in it Nevil's Haze is 75% Haze 25% Nl and my plants the Nevil's haze i grew all look and grow like pure sativas i am sorry if that upsets you but that's the fact pictures don't lie.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, Here we go again with you assuming Hempy. The use of Darkie in no way is racist.. Ill edit that since I'm not him. He can respond.

Sorry but I don't put cannabis in the same category as Opiates. IMO apples and oranges.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
LMAO, Here we go again with you assuming Hempy. The use of Darkie in no way is racist.. Ill edit that since I'm not him. He can respond.

Sorry but I don't put cannabis in the same category as Opiates. IMO apples and oranges.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

darkie -meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

offensive old-fashioned (US usually darky)

a very offensive word for a person who has black or brown skin

You lot have an excuse for every thing you going to blame me for this to or you just going to act like grown ups ?.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donald the ward Darkie you keep posting i find racist and offensive so do me a favor and not post it .

Clearly your directing your post at me and using me as an excuse to justifie the poor behavior of some that come here just to post insults and to start drama it is not my responsibility of what is posted that rests squarely on them...

I have Never said Nevils haze dose not have NL5 in it Nevil's Haze is 75% Haze 25% Nl and my plants the Nevil's haze i grew all look and grow like pure sativas i am sorry if that upsets you but that's the fact pictures don't lie.

racist ,,
dont be over senstive hempy , its not racist ,
if it wasnt his name and i was referring to him by the color of the skin im sure that could be assumed to be racist,
but that isnt the case at all , its a nick name based on his name ... there is nothing racist about it ...

i know the lineage , i was just pointing out to our friend "darkie" that its interesting we have both sides of the coin,
maybe its even a little beneficial for others to see both extremes ,
but be sure we see you are certainly one side of the coin and maha is the other ,
that doesnt mean i am favoring anyone , just an observation ..

and you are both in the same boat ,, so no need to get antsy with him pointing out his poor behavior,
then act like your all innocent ... i think everyone is aware of this ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
racist ,,
dont be over senstive hempy , its not racist ,
if it wasnt his name and i was referring to him by the color of the skin im sure that could be assumed to be racist,
but that isnt the case at all , its a nick name based on his name ... there is nothing racist about it ...

i know the lineage , i was just pointing out to our friend "darkie" that its interesting we have both sides of the coin,
maybe its even a little beneficial for others to see both extremes ,
but be sure we see you are certainly one side of the coin and maha is the other ,
that doesnt mean i am favoring anyone , just an observation ..

and you are both in the same boat ,, so no need to get antsy with him pointing out his poor behavior,
then act like your all innocent ... i think everyone is aware of this ...

I use Dark look at my posts to him Donald you should know better.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I was always assumption hempy had at least smoked it.....

Not grown pure haze closest to pure is Nevil's Haze 75% haze but grown smokes Thais Colombians and other pure sativas for over 40 years i know what a good sativas is.So what you honestly think you cant find a Nevils haze that wont smoke like a Haze is this what you and others honestly think ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.