What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
@hempy or Wally...what about PNG? I would imagine that a killer variety from there would have had to have made it's way into the available Aussie genepool...and maybe into MM, no? It's so close to Australia...and there is some really good herb that used to come outta there, no? I've got my hands on some seed out of Port Moresby I'll be giving a try this season...maybe I'll get lucky and find a good one.

BTW, hempy...I don't remember skunk smelling like incense when burned...Then again, I only grew up smoking it pretty much daily (when it was in season), so what do I know?

HB.

Hi HB the PNG Gold had nothing to do with MM but that was good in its own right there was an old 60 minuets story on PNG Gold and it showed the PNG Gold plants growing they were short sativas with big chunky buds.

People would trade rifles for pounds of PNG gold a mate that came from Thursday Island tried to get me to go with him in a dingy to PNG to trade i wanted no part of it.

pinkus

Veteran
I do not give a f what you think. I had cancer as a child 10 freaking times and I have prided myself on never lying.

That sucks about the cancer.
It has nothing to do with whether or not you tell lies. You are a human, you've lied.

It's a small point, but it does show a complete lack of self-awareness and/or humility.

hellfire

Someone should cross the OHaze from Todd/Sam to NL5 and see if anything like Nev's plants come out.

Nevil had a female that would not stop flowering, the haze female sister to A and C males. Have you found anything like that in these seeds Todd?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Someone should cross the OHaze from Todd/Sam to NL5 and see if anything like Nev's plants come out.

Nevil had a female that would not stop flowering, the haze female sister to A and C males. Have you found anything like that in these seeds Todd?

Almost impossible to create, Nevil's original NL#5 mother is dead and the US NL#5 is not the same. I guess the closest you could get to his NL is with Mel's 89' NL#5.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO the lies we tell when young are not what I would associate with lies told as adults. I've lied my ass off when I was young. If your still lying as an adult there some serious ethical issues going on with you. I can say with 100% certainty I have never lied to anyone about the work I do with my plants, there's no reason to do that. Everything I make is on the up & up. I'm pretty sure this is what Todd is talking about. Anyway I can only speak for myself :D

harvestreaper

Veteran
That sucks about the cancer.
It has nothing to do with whether or not you tell lies. You are a human, you've lied.

It's a small point, but it does show a complete lack of self-awareness and/or humility.
wheres the self awareness and humility in raising your point??he didnt say from the moment of my birth til now ive never told a lie he said he never lied pretty obvious he means in adult consciousness,, if we follow your logic we all sitting in our own shit an piss cos we shit an pissed ourselves as babys ,or you really believe he meant from birth and was trying to claim to be jesus ?i dont believe your that daft at all ,,i dont know todd maybe he is a bullshitter maybe he aint but i find out who people are by dealing with em myself not picking apart a sentance on a forum im on this thread cos i like haze he got haze so why not let the man contribute in peace ,, the truth will reveal itself over time eitheryway :tiphat:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Almost impossible to create, Nevil's original NL#5 mother is dead and the US NL#5 is not the same. I guess the closest you could get to his NL is with Mel's 89' NL#5.

NL5 from memory were heavily inbreed so i suspect there out there i saw a NL line not sure what number here that was inbreed 15 years grown in the snowy country looked amazing but i dont like the smoke.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Sam gave Todd Haze Todd grew them out selected plants from them and made seed is what were told.

Sam has chimed in as has Todd i to see a different flower to what i would expect from haze but saying that didn't Nevil find a fast flowering brad leaf plant that he culled in the haze seed he got from Sam.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
to be honest.

making threads about haze, acting like you know what real haze is.. and never ever grown original haze.. is everything but not to be honest.
so many people told you hybrid is not the same as ohaze, but you continued to be.. dishonest.. if you would be honest, you shut up and go growing some... DISCUTION.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Sam gave Todd Haze Todd grew them out selected plants from them and made seed is what were told.

Sam has chimed in as has Todd i to see a different flower to what i would expect from haze but saying that didn't Nevil find a fast flowering brad leaf plant that he culled in the haze seed he got from Sam.
yep that all we got to go on for now ordered a pack an will for sure report my findings i dont have enough experiance with pure haze to know all the phenos it can throw and ive seen so called pure haze lines before that show sk imo but only one way to find out :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That's awful hard following what your talking about Hempy. Its pretty confusing. Is this what your talking about?

Sam gave haze seeds to Todd, He grew them and made selections that he used to make his own seeds?

Sam and Todd have both said the pics look like hybrids?

Sam and Todd said Neville never found a fast flowering pheno in the seeds he got from Sam and culled?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
making threads about haze, acting like you know what real haze is.. and never ever grown original haze.. is everything but not to be honest.
so many people told you hybrid is not the same as ohaze, but you continued to be.. dishonest.. if you would be honest, you shut up and go growing some... DISCUTION.

MAHA your having your weekly melt down i see first the message now the post lol .

No i never grew OHaze and the reason for that was the grow reports i read at the time never lived up to the ones coming from Nevil Haze.

I searched for the best and grew the best and if you think a well selected Nevil's Haze is not haze then you have no clue.

I was thinking to Look at getting some of Todd OHaze but i will sit back and read the grow reports first.

I want to make my own version of Haze to it has been my goal for 20 years i even have a name for it.

Any thing else i can help you with MAHA like booking you in for some therapy ?.

TheDarkStorm

Going over old ground...sam saved wat he liked ...move on.....(not directed at you hempy)..Id like to ask tod something...you got haze afew years back....wen did you get your Neville's haze ...an is it actually aka 5ac...and wen did you join the ohz to wat you call Neville's haze...you no longer have the Neville's haze...is that correct....isnt it also correct that its actually Jack from mel thats put to ohz an not Neville's haze. Or its the nl5haze you got from your friend in 2004 who actually went and played chess with nevil.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
yep that all we got to go on for now ordered a pack an will for sure report my findings i dont have enough experiance with pure haze to know all the phenos it can throw and ive seen so called pure haze lines before that show sk imo but only one way to find out :tiphat:

Will be interesting to watch the grow reports i think the true gems will be the out crosses to the Haze people find.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
That's awful hard following what your talking about Hempy. Its pretty confusing. Is this what your talking about?

Sam gave haze seeds to Todd, He grew them and made selections that he used to make his own seeds?

Sam and Todd have both said the pics look like hybrids?

Sam and Todd said Neville never found a fast flowering pheno in the seeds he got from Sam and culled?

Were did i say Sam and Todd said the seeded flowers looked like hybrids ? i never said that.

Nevil did find a wide leaf fast flowering haze plant from memory Dj9 said 12 week flowering plant he posted it in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts