What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChicagoG

That was a typo , it’s actually NL1HzC

1luvbigherb

No BH you are wrong havent been there havent grow them.

It was FH the best crossed to NL1 which consists of ruderalis.

If you there or if you have catalogues.

you will se 1988 Haze female x NL1 male.

Later it was NL5xHazeA 1989

Sorry maybe you are to somone some kind of Haze guru, to me you look like Hempy just from other side.
:tiphat:
:)

bigherb

Veteran
No BH you are wrong havent been there havent grow them.

It was FH the best crossed to NL1 which consists of ruderalis.

If you there or if you have catalogues.

you will se 1988 Haze female x NL1 male.

Later it was NL5xHazeA 1989

Sorry maybe you are to somone some kind of Haze guru, to me you look like Hempy just from other side.
Sorry to end you dream , here is Facts from the man himself . You can find the quote/ direct post yourself

From the questions for Nevil thread , the response was to me . I asked almost every possible question regarding lineages

FIRST HAZE HYBRID AT TSB nl#1 hz
HzC

Was HzC. HzA died before commercial quantities were produced.

Female Hazes were not used to produce commercial quantities of seed.
N.

Ive stopped replying to you and a few others long ago . You live in your own world with your Haze theories . You think you smoked first Haze/ FH You see in the post above no Seeds sold commercially used a Haze female ( I believe that was referenced to HzB ) . I believe no FH hybrids were even sold privately

I actually wonder if the story was made up

Lay off the drugs G

1luvbigherb

C

ChicagoG

From the questions for Nevil thread , the response was to me . I asked almost every possible question regarding lineages

Ive stopped replying to you and a few others long ago . You live in your own world with your Haze theories . You think you smoked first Haze/ FH You see in the post above no Seeds sold commercially used a Haze female ( I believe that was referenced to HzB ) . I believe no FH hybrids were even sold privately

I actually wonder if the story was made up

Lay off the drugs G

1luvbigherb

Did you grow more than 10 plants of any Haze hybrid in jour life-NO

Did you buy and grow TSB lines - NO

Do you know difference between A and C hazes progeny- NO

Your expirence with haze is based on sume buds you called Piff and thats all.

Is that makes you noob on haze topic -YES

Do i need to talk to guy who wasn't there and didnt grow any of Nevile new or old offspring just smoking some hay buds and think it is haze.
Is this makes any sense -NO

Just funny no expirence boy.
In search for haze high of PIFF ahahah funny little poor boy.

why talk to someone not competitive about a topic at all, it just doesn't make sense.

Self made haze guru BH.

You just belive to anything on haze ever you heard but belive is not knowing or know how.

The subject of Haze keeps coming up.
I got mine from Sam the Skunkman in the 80's. I bought a couple of thousand of old stock late 60s/ 70. The first batch that I planted produced one plant, a female. It was the slowest to flower I'd ever come across and flowered for longer. I got 3 different crops of seed of it and it had still not finished. It was huge and filled a quarter of the room, it had wispy buds and when you smoked it, other people complained about the smell. It didn't have much resin and after 9 months flowering, with no end in sight, I chopped it. It seem the most impractical plant I'd ever grown. I didn't keep a cutting.

One of the males I crossed it with was Ruderalis x NL1 X NL1.
He cant wait seed for that long so from the same seed he get from SS he found O.Haze male A and made NL5xHazeA and later was sold by sensi last i grew them from SS is 1996 today i dont know.

Is that maybe that First Haze female crossed to NL1 .
Probably when something you find at first you will call it FH isnt it liek that ?

Qote from Mr.Nice what can you know without any expirence.
You are all living in lie what Nevile say and thats all you have no expirence to nothing so you cant chech is it truth.

Originally Posted by Nevil
After the first batch of '69 Haze seeds only produced 1 plant, I decided to plant the rest. This produced 5 plants A,B,C,D and E.
Plants B,D and E were females, of which B was the best. I tried all possible combinations and the best was B x C. BC was actually grown commercially alongside 5HzC1, so it was a 10/11 week plant. This fact alone indicated that HzB was a Haze Hybrid to something early. I suspect that most of BC's quality came from Dad.
B haze is 10 week flower time BIG HERB why you need to cross it to ruderalis ?????

You are funny not I.
I have more knowladge on this topic than all off you ever had.
Isnt it funny ????
I come here from Space as somone said here and make light on all of Nevile and Shanti lies.
All of you were blind for years.

But as i sad.
If i have grow 10 seeds per year i will blow that shitty marketing.
But every marketing have their audiance.
You need to know that in my country you can buy tons of sensimila weed.
If you ever grow you need to know how much you need to plant for get ton of dryed buds.
you are funny also as hempy also as tds and all people without expirence here on this forum.

Only few i consider real.
And that shit that Sam i liar or Ben the biggest liar in this story is Nevile and thats all.
He was know to be liar and junkie all of his life.

At least HzA still lives through the NH. But I do regret loosing it prematurely.
Worse was loosing the First Haze female. She was similar in type to HzA, but I suspect a generation earlier. In my mind, it was the Haze archetype. I should have put HzA to that plant. There wasn't anything sweet about FH (First Haze), like the progeny from HzA, she was spicy leathery and people would often recoil if they came into a room where you had been smoking it.
The Haze C was sweeter and generally a better breeding plant because of this, otherwise C and A were equal in quality. HzA hybrids could yield more. In the NH, HzC accounts for 50% of the genetics, yet the predominant good pheno is the HzA type.
Nevile qote.

Why no BxA if A was like his best FM.
Nevile can lie to you noob without expirence if i was there he will be like dj9 speechless to my questions.

So realitiy is that good PIFF what you smoked in NY is that old TSB and Sensi hazes FM and A.

New watered down is his last found male C more thai sandalwood than Frankie haze.

So who is right I or your fake lie stories from MR NICE ????

Last edited:

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
runnin’ some Otto’s NL5/Haze.....

label with late 70’s Haze/Corralitos,Cali...........

ganj on......

Last edited:

EvergreenState

Ok. I see another topic has taken the pissy train.
Anyway I have a haze question. Sam the Skunkman was giving away some skunk/haze x mixed seeds awhile ago with an order of his seeds. I still have some of those and suprisingly I got six of those to germinate. I was wondering if anyone remembers what mixed seeds were used in that cross? Thanks

bigherb

Veteran
11-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Breeder

Quote:
im dying to know what haze parent was used in your first haze hybrid released at the seed bank the hazeXnl1?
HzC
Quote:
the 89 nl5haze
Was HzC. HzA died before commercial quantities were produced.

Female Hazes were not used to produce commercial quantities of seed.
N.
Last edited by Nevil; 11-28-2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: .

Like I said you I stopped replying because you have a lot to say but it has no substance . You know a lot of nothing

The exact quote above was in reply to my post just before . It’s all still up at Mns forums .

My experiences are very minimal but some , not available on the streets in NYC have been Nevilles Haze / Skunk Haze / Tom Hill Haze / hillbilly Haze / Original Haze X DSD / kali China have all been experienced by myself an a lucky few

Continue with your fake News

It’s people like you and Hempy who post false information that will miseducate the younger generation. We definitely need a stricter clean up policy of false info

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Hey ChicagoG...since you were around and smuggling Thai sticks back in the 70s...did you ever try a variety called Golden Voice? I’ve read a bit about it, but there is very little info regarding exactly what it was.

HB.

TheDarkStorm

Like I said you I stopped replying because you have a lot to say but it has no substance . You know a lot of nothing

The exact quote above was in reply to my post just before . It’s all still up at Mns forums .

My experiences are very minimal but some , not available on the streets in NYC have been Nevilles Haze / Skunk Haze / Tom Hill Haze / hillbilly Haze / Original Haze X DSD / kali China have all been experienced by myself an a lucky few

It’s people like you and Hempy who post false information that will miseducate the younger generation. We definitely need a stricter clean up policy of false info

Big herb your wasting your time with him...he obviously dont know....ive already told him over an over...he even thinks the haze males come about from 90-91.....even tho ther are plants around from seed made from before this....eg..all the old school haze clippings....even a male 88 g13hazeC is still about ...thers even dated catalogues with pictures..but he thinks they dont exist.
Smoking too much of ghs Neville's haze repo with ther laos/thai has tripped him out to much

pinkus

Veteran
IMO the lies we tell when young are not what I would associate with lies told as adults. I've lied my ass off when I was young. If your still lying as an adult there some serious ethical issues going on with you. I can say with 100% certainty I have never lied to anyone about the work I do with my plants, there's no reason to do that. Everything I make is on the up & up. I'm pretty sure this is what Todd is talking about. Anyway I can only speak for myself :D

If that's what he means, great! It's not what he says.
Instead he plays the sympathy card to shut me up... which I should and will do on my own. But the sympathy ploy is also just that, a ploy.

Back to the Haze. :shooty:

F2F

I’m a neophyte at best, but the similarity in structure here struck me.

Indian red stem pic on Ace site...
picture.php

Cheers
F2F

C

ChicagoG

Listen i dont know what Nevile wrote on 2013 year,i know that he sold by his seed bank in 1988 prety comercialy, hazexNL1 and year later NL5xhaze he always put female then male.
Like most breeders do.
SSH (NL5xhaze)x(Sk/hazeC).....
He is liar and his linaeges speek for them self and it is fact.

If he made all of his crossing with C.
Why A5 and this old NLxhazes are better to people and have more haze smells ?

Its obviously that you know that you are fake news man or infos.
what i post up are also Neviles qotes from the same forum you have all of your knowladge you own.

don't worry rare people admit when they're wrong :tiphat:

harvestreaper

Veteran
Ok. I see another topic has taken the pissy train.
Anyway I have a haze question. Sam the Skunkman was giving away some skunk/haze x mixed seeds awhile ago with an order of his seeds. I still have some of those and suprisingly I got six of those to germinate. I was wondering if anyone remembers what mixed seeds were used in that cross? Thanks

MIXED Batch Many different varieties, accidently mixed, new seeds)
Sleestack/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
KandyKush/Sk1 XHaze/Sk1
OG18/Sk1 XHaze/Sk1
Hindu Kush X Sk
Hindu Kush/Sk1 X Sk1
Cal Orange/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Afgh #1 X Sk1
NLA/Sk1 X Sk1
G13/Sk1 X Sk1
OTP/Sk1 X Sk1
OTR/Sk1 X Sk1
Original Haze X Original Haze
Original Haze/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x HawaiianIndica7 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x LP1 X Haze/Sk1
Import Afgh/Sk1 X Sk1

First name is mom, second is dad btw

if thats what you mean had a few myself made some nice plants to that were rudely liberated from me

C

ChicagoG

Hey ChicagoG...since you were around and smuggling Thai sticks back in the 70s...did you ever try a variety called Golden Voice? I’ve read a bit about it, but there is very little info regarding exactly what it was.

HB.

I dont know where do you find this Info i wasnt there,at thet place,in that time.
I was there probably around 30 years later.

So i cant help you with varity GOlden Voice.

TheDarkStorm

Listen i dont know what Nevile wrote on 2013 year,i know that he sold by his seed bank in 1988 prety comercialy, hazexNL1 and year later NL5xhaze he always put female then male.
Like most breeders do.
SSH (NL5xhaze)x(Sk/hazeC).....
He is liar and his linaeges speek for them self and it is fact.

If he made all of his crossing with C.
Why A5 and this old NLxhazes are better to people and have more haze smells ?

Its obviously that you know that you are fake news man or infos.
what i post up are also Neviles qotes from the same forum you have all of your knowladge you own.

don't worry rare people admit when they're wrong :tiphat:

Lets see you answer this....wer did you ever smoke a hazeA hybrid from and wen..you posted earlier you smoked it in a coffee shop...wich first coffee shop an wen.
Also wen did you buy any new crossings off nevil...which year and wen...
All the c hybrid and a hybrids wer always the same regardless of wen he made them...what other breeders did with them later was up to them....its a shame your finding shiva phenos in your super silver haze....cuz it wasnt originally made that way....you should go back to the breeder you got it from.
Also none of your quotes in your buble say wen nevil SOLD FH or hazeA hybrids...so can you put one up.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
MIXED Batch Many different varieties, accidently mixed, new seeds)
Sleestack/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
KandyKush/Sk1 XHaze/Sk1
OG18/Sk1 XHaze/Sk1
Hindu Kush X Sk
Hindu Kush/Sk1 X Sk1
Cal Orange/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Afgh #1 X Sk1
NLA/Sk1 X Sk1
G13/Sk1 X Sk1
OTP/Sk1 X Sk1
OTR/Sk1 X Sk1
Original Haze X Original Haze
Original Haze/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x HawaiianIndica7 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x Sk1 X Haze/Sk1
Original Haze/Sk1 x LP1 X Haze/Sk1
Import Afgh/Sk1 X Sk1

First name is mom, second is dad btw

if thats what you mean had a few myself made some nice plants to that were rudely liberated from me

I'm feeling really dense right now- what are NLA, OTP, and OTR?

C

ChicagoG

Big herb your wasting your time with him...he obviously dont know....ive already told him over an over...he even thinks the haze males come about from 90-91.....even tho ther are plants around from seed made from before this....eg..all the old school haze clippings....even a male 88 g13hazeC is still about ...thers even dated catalogues with pictures..but he thinks they dont exist.
Smoking too much of ghs Neville's haze repo with ther laos/thai has tripped him out to much

Why do you say like low IQ man he dosent know.
What you told me and it must be truth,give me better evidences than i have with my plants i grew.
And i will probably belive in your story.

Haze males comes when Sam give it to N.
He first plants few seeds and find First Haze.
Then he kill it in reason he sad not commercialy for making seeds worthy and only for 1 year he sell it what he made.
Haze x NL1.
And it was the best it was overpower like no other high i smoked today Brown not soild buds.
That for first time smoker can have other day have flash backs like on LSD. Completly devastating herb.
People where start talking about Haze....
So he need to make seed faster to make them more.
He again sprout few seeds and found haze A from the same stock he had at TSB.
And made NL5xHaze A in 1989.
He was arested in 90.
And sold his stock to Ben.
With that male cuz progeny was the same till 1996 i grew it that last time.
It was very good and very close to FHxNL1 but not as fluffy and not as strong as this hybrid but preaty strong adn devastating.

He lost it cuz he sold it.

after he come back work small time with Ben.
And he leave it and then sprouting I decided to plant the rest. This produced 5 plants A,B,C,D and E.
Plants B,D and E were females, of which B was the best. I tried all possible combinations and the best was B x C. BC was actually grown commercially alongside 5HzC1, so it was a 10/11 week plant. This fact alone indicated that HzB was a Haze Hybrid to something early. I suspect that most of BC's quality came from Dad.

And i think that reality is he find B,C,D,E C was the best but not as good like FM and A haze..

The Haze C was sweeter and generally a better breeding plant....

He start to cross them BxC and didnt find anything bettere in them cuz they are obvious as he said some haze hybrid maybe thai/haze.
It is very close to thai that haze C.

A was giving A spicy progeny as he said wouldnt it will be better BXA ??
But it is obvious that in that time he found C have no longer haze A.
And im shure that he sell his crosses with FH and hazeA at tsb later buyed by SS.

But how it will look oh i buy sensi NL5xhaze and cross it to my haze C and make Nevile haze.
Any other at that time could also buy NL5xhaze and crossed it to some thai.
Isnt is Bandaid Haze A5 NL5xhaze x Thai and it is very piffy and look like best examle of Neviles Haze.

Oh i need qoute for haze C lovers....
In the NH, HzC accounts for 50% of the genetics, yet the predominant good pheno is the HzA type.
N.

Yes that Haze C is that lowland Chocolate Thai and very incensy while burn but is just called fake Haze and thats all.

want post anymore in this thread.

TheDarkStorm

Chicago wen did you see my super silver haze pictures before....you said earlier in your post I showed you them before.....the only person I showed them to was astro thc in private message wen astro thc started to tell me that he's the original breeder of amnesia....an is the only person who holds the FH, hazeA and hazeC males pure an evryone else is lying...he was saying to me like you are that nevil lost his males and started to use hazeC x thai....and he himself (astro thc)was the one who was the real breeder of the proper hazes...he was saying just like you are that even sam dont have pure haze no more but only him(astro thc)....the only way you could have seen any pictures of my super silver haze buds before was if your astro thc....are you astro thc master breeder the only person who holds the pure hazes...no wonder your saying the same.
No wonder your saying evrone else is lying..yor saying karmas a lier, yo sammy, nevil, sam, evryone else who has seeds an cuts of nevils original stuf...evry one but you is lying.....no wonder you think your smoking FH...people have stuff from the seedbank days no wonder evrones is different to yours...you made yours yourself with your FH cutting.

By the way bandaid haze is a5thai x 5c aka the black....a5thai wasnt made by nevil...it was made by the guys who used to help nevil wen he popped all the haze seeds before he even brought the castle...from these seeds before the castle come karmas an yo sammys cuts....nevil had all the seeds all the way through from this time...sensi never even got them...thats why they couldn't make them....or any of that stuff..eg skunk-hazeA come from sensi..no only nevil...sensi had c hybrids the same c hybrids sold in the seedbank catalogue..cuttings from seeds from both of these places are still around...pretty obvious youve never had a hazeA hybrid in your life....only from your own pure haze cuttings.

I asked you to show me one piece of evidence FH was sold an wen an wer you first smoked a5 but insted you come out with bubbles like the former banned astro thc..nothing was found at sensi they brought nevils stock...even before they brought out the seedbank nevil used to supply them...
FH and hazeA hybrid buds wer very light greeny/yellowy white very pale not brown like your saying...dont know what you been smoking but it certainly wernt FH or hazeA hybrids....Chicago says sensi sel a5haze....sensis nl5haze is Chicago's a5hz....think astro thc must of given sensi hazeA male or made a5 for them...nevil brought nl5hze seeds off sensi you say..so lets see wat happens wen you put sensi seeds nl5hz to hazeC..oh yeah sensi tried to do this in making ther version of Neville's haze...did it come out the same as nevils...eer no it didnt...why not...maybe cus nevil didn't by seeds off sensi..and sensi never had the a5 or seeds of it...they couldn't even remake jack herer properly wen nevil had left an the strain had messed up...they had to f2 it to make the majority of their other haze stuff..
Stop pretending you smoked seedbank haze or early sensi seeds haze....you already answered above....you never even existed in the 70's you came about 30 years later...meaning 2000's..oh an look at this quote: talking about expirence i had mostly on growing seed pack from seed banks.
GHS,SENSI and Mr.NICE i grew all and many times varius packs.

And best daily toke from them is La nina mr nice.
Big golden calyx haze pheno it is ready in 75-77 day.
And the same seeds i found in Alskan Ice and White label(sensi) white widow.
It is the most shorter flower time for best Haze outcome i found today in any seeds i grew ever.:end quote
For a start la nina is made with mullum...an alskan ice is g13widow x nh Cambodian laos....funy how the best haze you ever smoke ever have hardly any pure haze in but have lots of south east asian...wat happened to your lumbo..has astro thc gone to add it in them...an your right all your experience is with ghs, post 2000 sensi an mr nice who started putting out stock 2000 onwards...no wonder your calling things that arnt haze haze..you obviously never had real haze...lay off the junk an rock...its making you hallucinate..you even think white widow is haze.

Status
Not open for further replies.