What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponobegone

Veteran
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im feeling all the good vibes from here Pono. Little garden of Eden right thur!
Wheres Eve? I thought I seen a naked booty hiding in there some where.
Nevermind...its just the gopher again. That little guy gets around.

Got all my trellis up today. Got the green horti-trellis 6' x 25'.
After wrapping them around the plant and securing to a 7' heavy-duty green fence post I took
the leftover 6' x 6' piece and went over the tops. Looks great! Thanx for the advice. Overgrowlovesyou.

milkyjoe

Veteran
a.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

I don't know what order they ended up in but a couple of chems, a row of cherry pie and a close up of the cp stacking.

cheezhead

u will like how the pie does outside....far superior to indoor imo

At my other garden, we have two cherry pies and they definitely are a short squatty plant. Remind me of the diesels or jaegers. I haven't grown the pie indoors, but if you're in a pinch for room above, I can see how they'd be conducive.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
^^^ I like yours better.

The 13' Blue Dream was a male. It came from a lb of Cali outdoor. Someone fucked up nearby. LOL
It was in a bad spot anyways and was blocking light to the GG4-#1 and the Chemmy Jones with his tall lanky ass.
Now Im down to 13.
I moved the smallest GrandoggyApe OG to a much better spot today and did some more 4' perimeter fencing.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
^^^^LOF'nL!
I took my indoor/week 6 flower, and put them in the plant pen outside to finish guerilla style.
That way I have indoor quality with outdoor terps'....
It didnt help any that my LL just had to sell the house 2 weeks before they were done. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.