What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Why is it I ask an innocent question and get negative repped for it??????????????????

WTF???
:hide:

Are we not allowed to ask simple questions ?
Men only?
What???

I loved that Question. I was over here laughing my ass off about the mosquito dunk. I smoke good weed over here too! Sometimetes things are lost because we dont hear voice tones.

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Next year..Tom's mix...is there any way to save this entire thread? It is too good a reference, and I want to keep it.

Clue???

What Ive done is put a word file on my desktop labeled Tom Hill. When ever I see something I want to keep, I just highlight drag and drop it in there. I have one for Neville as well. Great reference material

T

Trinity Gold

And it's the best fertilizer too... As we've all seen from watching Tom, humboldtlocal, nomaad, TG, Fill, Rootwise, and Fisher, among others - the more carefully directed love you put in, the greater the dividends your plants pay back come harvest time.

It would be hard for me to have a big garden and not be able to tend it every day, but I also think I'd be missing a golden opportunity, and it would be a lingering regret if I didn't at least give it a shot. I have ideal land in zone 14, ample horticultural knowledge, and the resources to do it right. Watching everyone go balls to the wall in this thread has really emboldened me to make my daydreams a reality. Thanks everyone! Keep the inspiration coming!

Build a big fence and put your gear in green houses...what they can't directly see they can't go for...60 acres should be enough space that you can put your plot well away from your problem neighbors...and with a fence and g pad they'll just be guessing who is stinking up the block

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What Ive done is put a word file on my desktop labeled Tom Hill. When ever I see something I want to keep, I just highlight drag and drop it in there. I have one for Neville as well. Great reference material

Could you possiblly PM me with all the info you have saved I would like to have it? The info in this thread is just priceless.

A big :thank you: to all who has contributed

jdkronyk101

Next year..Tom's mix...is there any way to save this entire thread? It is too good a reference, and I want to keep it.

Clue???

PostScript...Blackberry Kush is cut and almost dry. Violet Delight is next for the cut.

Abundant harvest for all !!!!

can I get an Amen???

dont worry bro's this thread is already 2 seasons old....lol... it aint goin nowhere. but saving the info is also a great idea....
we also need a revolving table of contents updated every 50 pages or so!
j.d.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
dont worry bro's this thread is already 2 seasons old....lol... it aint goin nowhere. but saving the info is also a great idea....
we also need a revolving table of contents updated every 50 pages or so!
j.d.
For me its a precaution. We lost *****, Overgrow, etc. I always thought those threads would be there always

Oldmanriver

Thanks....I've found the best drying device yet. Home depot...square fold-up clothsline.
Hundreds of feet of hanging space.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.