What's new

The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three Berries

34ee8934ad1efd9edb1d987f02e6dfc0e589f233df67975c8f35b1f67bec0238.png

Yeah, we took the liberty of breaking down the data racket in a diagram format for @CISAgov, @C_C_Krebs and @CISAJen. Kinda important since you’re supposed to PROTECT the machines and whatnot.

Props, @FIENDSQUAD🔥🔥🔥

9:24 AM · Apr 6, 2023

https://twitter.com/DecentFiJC/status/1643967804406747136/photo/1

11:06 AM · Apr 16, 2023

https://twitter.com/arizona_jack8/status/1647617410633965574

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Just when I thought this thread was getting boring, it gets interesting again.🍿:lurk:
yeah, when they drag the Sovs out for more well-deserved mockery, i gotta watch that shit. and Karens being handcuffed and dragged away too! it is a sin to laugh to fools? i'm not sure...

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
FFS this is NOT sovereign citizen bullshit, that is the US NOT Australia, did you actually watch the videos? He quotes the Constitution which is the SUPREME Law that governments and courts HAVE to follow if they are to be de jure and Lawful which they are NOT.
The governments are CORPORATIONS no different to McDonalds, would you let McDonalds tell you what to do, tax you?
Clearfield Doctrine says once incorporated a government CANNOT go back to being de jure and Lawful EVER;

Do some fucking research instead of parroting what your government and TV tells you which is ALL lies, you have been indoctrinated into a religion/cult called government, you have drank the koolaid.
How do you tell if a politician is lying? Their lips are moving.

Fight back, join a Common Law assembly today where we are forming our own de jure government and courts that serves the people NOT private interests;

As for Wayne Glew not paying council rates, the councils are NOT recognised under the Constitution and there has been 3 referendums where voters said NO to a third tier of local government, 3 strikes and they are out permanently, they have NO authority to tax or anything else period.

Add the FACT that for the last 30 years NO politician has sworn the oath in the Constitution therefore have NO right to sit in parliament nor write any legislation and are committing TREASON.

JKD

Veteran
?
Wayne Glew is an Australian Sovereign Citizen.
It doesn’t matter at all that he believes the same as you about taxes/rates, he’s wrong and lost his property as a result. If you take his arguments to court you will lose too.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
?
Wayne Glew is an Australian Sovereign Citizen.
It doesn’t matter at all that he believes the same as you about taxes/rates, he’s wrong and lost his property as a result. When doesn’t he lose in court?
Do you even know what sovereign citizen means?
A sovereign is free a citizen is serviant to the state (NOT free), the 2 are mutually exclusive, it is an oxymoron, a term made up to ridicule people who are against government, it is a weaponised term just like conspiracy theorist.

If the courts go against the Constitution they are UNLAWFUL and their judgement means NOTHING.

JKD

Veteran
If the courts go against the Constitution they are UNLAWFUL and their judgement means NOTHING

It means nothing? Yet still costs you money, property & freedom because they can and will take all of those from you. Look at that idiot shyster Glew.

You’re just plain wrong and it’s terrible advice.

Good luck to you Frosty. I’ve got a feeling you’re going to need it.

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
It means nothing? Yet still costs you money, property & freedom because they can and will take all of those from you. Look at that idiot shyster Glew.

You’re just plain wrong and it’s terrible advice.

Good luck to you Frosty. I’ve got a feeling you’re going to need it.
Just because they get away with a crime doesn't mean it's right.

He's not a shyster, he knows what he is talking about and runs rings around the court system, they are corrupt to the core.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wouldn't touch the stuff if you paid me.
When you assume you make an ass out of u and me.
Really? You got comebacks for why laws aren't laws and why no sovereign has ever won an argument ever with anyone, but I get a poster slogan from a 1970s junior high civics class? Which I'm willing to bet were no longer a thing by the time you got to whichever grade you called it quits in.

Status
Not open for further replies.