What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Frosty the Snowman
Knew the sun was hot that day
So he said, "Let's run, and we'll have some fun
Now before I melt away"

Frosty the Snowman
Had to hurry on his way
But he waved good-bye, saying, "Don't you cry
I'll be back again some day!"

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
one sure way to solve this!

Attachments

• midget-wrestling.gif
    midget-wrestling.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 48

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
From my perspective I tend to look at drivers as humans trapped in tin cans that burn energy while sitting around in traffic - often producing poisonous gases that we all have to breath - living in suburban London as I do - my drivers licence expired long ago - and I haven't driven any motorised vehicle in 10 years now - so I walk around 5 miles per day - which has benefitted me physically tremendously - and as I walk my eyes gaze at these mostly out of shape fat people sitting around in solitary confinement in their tin/steel/aluminium boxes - paying thru the nose for the 'pleasure'of doing that to insurance companies - the government in taxes and tickets - big oil for the fuel - and think that it would be oh so much better for them if they could organize their lives like my own - to be able to lead their lives and transport themselves under their own physical power - rather than being stuck in their little boxes for hours every day -

Status
Not open for further replies.