What's new

The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If the people running the world don't believe in magic then why is the assembly of letters into words called spelling? It's because they are spells and have power over the mind.
Cursive writing is a curse.
They chose all the words for a reason not just for fun.

Where are you getting your information?

Cursive comes from the Latin term for running and was used because the style allowed the writer to use a quill.

beta

Veteran
If the people running the world don't believe in magic then why is the assembly of letters into words called spelling? It's because they are spells and have power over the mind.
Cursive writing is a curse.
They chose all the words for a reason not just for fun.

Imagine saying this and then expecting people to take you seriously. I'd be surprised if there were a conspiracy theory out there that you didn't believe.

Vegg69guerilla

jesus if I walked in a room with some of the posters here you would absolutely slaughter me..think half the iq..with a dash of hope...I'd get ruined..lolol!!!!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Imagine saying this and then expecting people to take you seriously. I'd be surprised if there were a conspiracy theory out there that you didn't believe.
i doubt if he bought into the one about The Chump and DeSantis being a "secret couple" for over thirty years and that Santos is their love child that Hillary gave birth to through in vitro fertilization. THAT'S why she was in Guantanamo Bay, giving birth at the naval facility there... it all made sense to me. :good: :biglaugh:

experienced

The following document explains the greatest fraud on Earth from the straw man to the corporations masquerading as government to the legal system scam to what is behind all wars and the banking scam.
You won't find this on TV or in schools for a very good reason, the powers that claim to be don't want you to know because they will lose all power over you.
The German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer once said that all truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Yes. But IN FACT all we are doing is sitting in front of our computers repeating bullshit.

Appealing bullshit, dream-like bullshit, philosophical bullshit, illogical bullshit

In a useless effort to BE SOMEBODY!

experienced

The police (policy enforcers) are just as corrupt as the courts, they do not follow Common Law.
What I have posted is FACT not opinion.
WHY should anyone follow 'common law'? (You've even capitalised the words as if you've been schooled at a government school.)

The last people I know who followed common law did not respect my boundaries. They would come on to my property and poison my plants.

(Have you got 'property' my Nuggets? How did you get that property under common law? Did you steal it somehow then write up your own Deeds?
Can I have your front porch? Mine's a little worn. How about your house's windows? I need them more than you so will fight you for them. Me and my gang of common law believers ...)

Why do you believe that Justice is not natural nor is the right of every man?

What sad thing happened to you that you just can't get over?

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
WHY should anyone follow 'common law'? (You've even capitalised the words as if you've been schooled at a government school.)

The last people I know who followed common law did not respect my boundaries. They would come on to my property and poison my plants.

(Have you got 'property' my Nuggets? How did you get that property under common law? Did you steal it somehow then write up your own Deeds?
Can I have your front porch? Mine's a little worn. How about your house's windows? I need them more than you so will fight you for them. Me and my gang of common law believers ...)

Why do you believe that Justice is not natural nor is the right of every man?

What sad thing happened to you that you just can't get over?
Common Law applies to everyone, it is natural law, gods law, it is quite simply do no harm.

Those people who poisoned your plants did NOT follow common law, they broke it, they did harm.

Yes I own property which I bought lawfully, no you cannot have any part of it and your threat to beat me up is a breach of common law.

How have I said I believe justice is not natural nor the right of every man? I have said the opposite of that, rights if they exist are shared by all equally, you cannot delegate something you do not have so government cannot steal (taxes) nor do harm (beat you up/lock you up).

You obviously do not comprehend common law.
Read this;

KGB defector’s warning to America 40 years ago rings true today​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts