What's new

The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

experienced

If the people running the world don't believe in magic then why is the assembly of letters into words called spelling? It's because they are spells and have power over the mind.
Cursive writing is a curse.
They chose all the words for a reason not just for fun.
I 'm eminently qualified to answer this question because my neighbours (the same ones who snuck over and poisoned my garden) call me a WIZARD. They call me a wizard because (with patience) I can work my way thru legal writing and filter socially agreed sense and meaning from the written word. This means THEY cannot (although I have seen one of them write in a cursive style).

Now, a full explanation of what it is like to be a Wizard is contained in the following 3000 word essay:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
I 'm eminently qualified to answer this question because my neighbours (the same ones who snuck over and poisoned my garden) call me a WIZARD. They call me a wizard because (with patience) I can work my way thru legal writing and filter socially agreed sense and meaning from the written word. This means THEY cannot (although I have seen one of them write in a cursive style).

Now, a full explanation of what it is like to be a Wizard is contained in the following 3000 word essay:
What's your name, Hairy Putter?

Three Berries

Here's the current Greatest Fraud on Earth....

TRADING WITH THE ENEMY​

The Ukraine government, headed by Volodymyr Zelensky, has been using American taxpayers’ funds to pay dearly for the vitally needed diesel fuel that is keeping the Ukrainian army on the move in its war with Russia. It is unknown how much the Zalensky government is paying per gallon for the fuel, but the Pentagon was paying as much as $400 per gallon to transport gasoline from a port in Pakistan, via truck or parachute, into Afghanistan during the decades-long American war there.

What also is unknown is that Zalensky has been buying the fuel from Russia, the country with which it, and Washington, are at war, and the Ukrainian president and many in his entourage have been skimming untold millions from the American dollars earmarked for diesel fuel payments. One estimate by analysts from the Central Intelligence Agency put the embezzled funds at $400 million last year, at least; another expert compared the level of corruption in Kiev as approaching that of the Afghan war, “although there will be no professional audit reports emerging from the Ukraine.”

“Zelensky’s been buying discount diesel from the Russians,” one knowledgeable American intelligence official told me. “And who’s paying for the gas and oil? We are. Putin and his oligarchs are making millions” on it.

Many government ministries in Kiev have been literally “competing,” I was told, to set up front companies for export contracts for weapons and ammunition with private arms dealers around the world, all of which provide kickbacks. Many of those companies are in Poland and Czechia, but others are thought to exist in the Persian Gulf and Israel. “I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that there are others in places like the Cayman Islands and Panama, and there are lots of Americans involved,” an American expert on international trade told me.

The issue of corruption was directly raised with Zelensky in a meeting last January in Kiev with CIA Director William Burns. His message to the Ukrainian president, I was told by an intelligence official with direct knowledge of the meeting, was out of a 1950s mob movie. The senior generals and government officials in Kiev were angry at what they saw as Zelensky’s greed, so Burns told the Ukrainian president, because “he was taking a larger share of the skim money than was going to the generals.”

RobFromTX

Adrenochrome! Man that shit looks fun. You did too much man. Too much, Too much

1681661798398.png

JKD

Veteran
Do some research, there is a patent for software that changes votes, you only get a patent for something that works.

I haven’t been able to track down this patent (actual patent, not blog that says there is one), can you link to it please Frosty?

There are Patent trolls

And you can get a patent for something that doesn’t work:
But you can be asked to prove that it does.

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
I haven’t been able to track down this patent (actual patent, not blog that says there is one), can you link to it please Frosty?

There are Patent trolls

And you can get a patent for something that doesn’t work:
But you can be asked to prove that it does.
The patent number is mentioned in one of the videos here;

Reactions: JKD

JKD

Veteran
I have to admit, when I got to this bit: “I may have become a target for a pedophile contract hit by Trudeau’s ChildBase bots summoned over Tesla’s GPT system US20200257317A1” I laughed and closed the page.

Last edited:

beta

Veteran
The patent number is mentioned in one of the videos here;
Yeah just dig through all this bullshit on FreedomEagle dot net

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Nobody else has heard anything about that... Didn't you consider some kind of introduction or explanation?

Do you realize that you appear to copy and paste without regard to applicable content or concern for truthfulness?

JKD

Veteran
Nobody else has heard anything about that... Didn't you consider some kind of introduction or explanation?

Do you realize that you appear to copy and paste without regard to applicable content or concern for truthfulness?

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor

Wayne of the House Glew Ceased the Lawful Western Australia "The Government".​

(CPO) Wayne Glew A New Start to 2023​

JKD

Veteran
This is whose advice you’re following and recommending Frosty?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.