What's new

The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
More bullshit and insults, you lot can't help but prove you are idiotic children.

More proof of the fraud which will likely be ignored or ridiculed;

Dennis O'Connor and the Battler explore Common Law​

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Just because somebody turned your brother trans by kicking you in the chin, still not a woman though, just an it.
???
a kick to the chin
i guess it dosent take much to make you queer; you start off eating onions and look where it gets you
im just a lost cause!
i peed sitting down this morning
normally i would get up off the toilet and stand up to go like a man, but this time it just felt so right
so right

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
More insults, you just can't help PROVING that you are ignorant, idiotic little children who need a nanny to wipe your bum and give you permission to do anything, no wonder you love the nanny state so much.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
More insults, you just can't help PROVING that you are ignorant, idiotic little children who need a nanny to wipe your bum and give you permission to do anything, no wonder you love the nanny state so much.
You're also pretty handy with the insults.

You haven't presented any proof, just opinions of those that are uneducated in law but think they're right. It's not like some of us haven't looked at the videos (time I'll never get back). Just a bunch of smug people failing when they come up against the legal system. When they repeatedly fail to the point of losing their property, they just double down on the bullshit, and expect others to follow? NO ONE with any law education agrees with this, so you lot just shift the paradigm to suit yourselves.

The mental gymnastics is amazing as it moves from the Magna Carta (which version?), common law, maritime law, then talks of the 1914 crimes act is just incredible. Then throw in a bit about God? It's just incoherent with more contradictions than you can poke a stick at.

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
You're also pretty handy with the insults.

You haven't presented any proof, just opinions of those that are uneducated in law but think they're right. It's not like some of us haven't looked at the videos (time I'll never get back). Just a bunch of smug people failing when they come up against the legal system. When they repeatedly fail to the point of losing their property, they just double down on the bullshit, and expect others to follow? NO ONE with any law education agrees with this, so you lot just shift the paradigm to suit yourselves.
If you punch me I punch back harder.

I have repeatedly posted PROOF which is backed up by research all you lot do is post bullshit and insults and quote the fraudsters who don't even follow their own rules yet expect others to follow them which is double standards.

Yet another lesson on morals;

Would You Do It Yourself?​

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I have repeatedly posted PROOF which is backed up by research all you lot do is post bullshit and insults and quote the fraudsters who don't even follow their own rules yet expect others to follow them which is double standards.

no ascot? i call bullshit

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
what a bunch of pickle dribblers!
proof, you guys want proof?!
man i got your proof right here, this guy is called the battler! and hes on the pod cast
what do you want, years of case law study and other sciency books written by dirt pukesters?!
what does that prove
it proves you are all wrong!

Chi13

ICMag Donor

It's not PROOF, even with capitals, and the research you present is not objective, as it doesn't look at evidence from both sides. Even when people try and engage you with questions, or point out flaws you just double down as if you're right and everyone else is wrong, or fail to answer those questions.

You aren't in a moral position to lecture anyone else on morals. Neither is the guy not wearing an ascot. You've ranted against trans people, indigenous Australians, climate change, to name a few. You support people not paying rates to provide services, that they use themselves. None of that screams moral to me.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Frosty gets all his advice from THIS GUY!

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 9.30.03 PM.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.