What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose eater

Sometimes wiki just says it right.
Common law is not frozen in time, and no longer beholden to 11th-, 13th-, or 17th-century English law.
Precisely.

Common law is no more frozen in time than case precedents that often make it up are.

There are law journals and libraries via which a person can remain current in areas of law if they're interested.

Last edited:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Sometimes wiki just says it right.
Common law is not frozen in time, and no longer beholden to 11th-, 13th-, or 17th-century English law.
Quoting wackypedia as fact. LOL

Precisely.

Common law is no more frozen in time than case precedents that often make it up are.

There are law journals and libraries via which a person can remain current in areas of law if they're interested.

LOL, quoting the people involved in the fraud yet again, see the video above.

True Common Law goes way back the the first communities which pre-dates everything even the religious texts and take precedent over it all.

moose eater

Quoting wackypedia as fact. LOL

LOL, quoting the people involved in the fraud yet again, see the video above.

True Common Law goes way back the the first communities which pre-dates everything even the religious texts and take precedent over it all.

Let us know how your win in court goes, Frosty.

We'll be waiting with a cake with a file and hacksaw blade baked into it, but I doubt anyone will actually bring it to you.

Your solid foundation is a sandcastle. nothing more and nothing less.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
real cute there frosty,must have forgot i'm a mod and i can just delete your post...and no,i'm not gonna ban you,after all i do heckle you quite a bit,or rather the very very silly things you believe....so fair play,just try and come up with something clever next time and not a 10 year old dig from southpark...lame

GenghisKush

You know what else goes way back to the first communities which predates everything even the religious texts and (therefore, for some bullshit reason) takes precedence over it all?

People being Trans.

1686579477498.png

1686579494930.png

1686579519168.png

Last edited:

JKD

Veteran
Frosty, do you know a woman who gossips or argues with her neighbours? Well why not tie her to a chair and dunk her in a body of water? After all, it’s common law! (Common scold law) - good luck!

How does your wife enjoy having no legal identity of her own? Must be a nuisance for her not being able to own property, sign legal documents, or enter into contracts. But hey, they’re the coverture laws and must be obeyed - more’s the pity for her as of course she also has no right to vote.

When you bought your house, I wondered what you did with the clod of earth or twig you were given to signify the transfer? (the Doctrine of Livery of Seisin).

…….

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frosty, do you know a woman who gossips? Well why not tie her to a chair and dunk her in a body of water? After all, it’s common law! (Common scold law) - good luck!

How does your wife enjoy having no legal identity of her own? Must be a nuisance for her not being able to own property, sign legal documents, or enter into contracts. But hey, they’re the coverture laws and must be obeyed - more’s the pity for her as of course she also has no right to vote.

When you bought your house, I wondered what you did with the clod of earth or twig you were given to signify the transfer (the Doctrine of Livery of Seisin).

…….
aw snap! frosty has been common schooled!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You punch me, I punch back harder hypocrit.

Come on mate, everyone knows it doesn’t count when you Google the answers…
I get the answers right in real time while watching the TV NOT using google dipshit.

Yet again you quote the system as gospel truth when it is run by psychopathic criminals who ALL swear an oath to the BAR association to protect it above all else NOT to the community like they are supposed to, idiots.

Research the history of Law, Common Law came first and takes precedent just as when you line up at the supermarket the first in line gets served first not the last in line.
Law stands for Land Air Water, Land (Common Law) comes first, Water comes last.

Ask yourself how come the private community has to have everything be public while the public servants have everything secret, shouldn't the public servants be made to reveal all, after all they are meant to serve us not the other way around? It's all upside down.

So basically you fail because I failed.

Well done.

What are you reading to be so mislead about etymology?!

You are regularly documenting your confusion.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Frosty wrote on page two: "If the people running the world don't believe in magic then why is the assembly of letters into words called spelling? It's because they are spells and have power over the mind.
Cursive writing is a curse.
They chose all the words for a reason not just for fun."

It is to laugh.

Last edited:

moose eater

Personally, I'm extremely distrusting of sponges. They grow in the oceans, yet the oceans still have water in them.

What's that all about?

Undermotivated sponges? Or waiting for their well-planned moment to strike when we least expect it and steal all of our life-blood H2O?

The whole idea of sponges is a government-born hoax, conjured to cause us to trust showering and bathing, like inviting the enemy into our very own homes.

I haven't showered much in months, once this thought occurred to me.

And I threw away all of my sponges, too. Let them rob some other poor unsuspecting soul of their life-blood water. Gullible sheep!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.