What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
people are still getting in, you have 120 days from Sept 25

G

greenmatter

too late to jump on this train isn't it?

guess ill just sit back and watch...

watching is no fun. bust out the beer cups.......

been in the hills all week. i came back to 3 out of 3 up and running. baby pics sunday.

Garuda

Veteran
Finally the first seed germed :), you all made me pretty nervous about that :D

:jump:

I wasn't sure if any of them would make it since they are brand new, their mother had just been vaped up :D If the others don't get out of the soil in a week I'll replace them :)

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far 3 of 4 have broken the surface of the soil.

SSSDH (Shire Cut) x Sweet Widow Lavender

Day 04

picture.php

The 4th seed has cracked, it's just not above soil yet. I'm hoping it will make it too.

V

vonforne

watching is no fun. bust out the beer cups.......

been in the hills all week. i came back to 3 out of 3 up and running. baby pics sunday.

Jump on in brother you have plenty time. The contest ends the end of January 2012. lol

We have people sending in prizes.

So far we have prizes for the first 4 places but now we need a fifth place prize.

We have a good one going so far. Glad to have all the late entries join in. The more the Merrier.

Everyones plants look good! Keep us posted.

V

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Ok EVERYONE the time has arrived! This will be a first in a series of Beer Cup Challenges. You all have been very patient waiting on ME. Thank You ALL for that! I am back to growing now. So, hats off to all of you..........:thank you::tiphat:
Starting date Sept 25th 2011 this is the day to start the seeds.

Now the rules of the game will be

1. From seed only. No autos.
2. 16 oz. beer cup. Color is of your choice but not to exceed 16 oz.
3. Indica or Sativa or a cross of your choice.
4. Roots cannot extend past the bottom of the cup.
5. 4 week veg time. 120 days to the T.
6. Any medium you feel comfortable with.
7. Everyone will post weekly pictures of their plants.
8. When the time limit is finished we will have a vote similar to the Bud of the month contest.

If there is anything I have missed let me know and it will be added.

So, lets get this going and post up the strains and descriptions of the genetics you are growing. If you vary from the rules you could be disqualified. Keep it clean and honest and have a great time.

V

It violates rule #1

LetsSeeYa

If he's not in it for a prize i really dont know why he couldnt get in and always post ''my clone'' looks like this today? But never wins as yep, rule 1 is broke.

But the good news is my only one thats popped is looking great, but still small. But il be topping in a couple days as growth will just go mad. Yeah in my dreams, lol.

Il try and get the pic up tonight:)

LSY

LetsSeeYa

BTW if ya cant get a cup, just go to your local ice cream or coffee shop and get a 16oz cup of Joe:coffee: or a Sunday, with sprinkles. Just makes it more yummier:good:

Could not edit, sorry.

LSY

Garuda

Veteran
When I went to a hardware store today I found some beer cups, finally :D So I'm in for the actual challenge :)

:dance013:

Endur

Veteran
Got 1, Big Fatty X Romulan x Sweet Tooth#3 2nd's up,
and 3 Hornsswaggle....
Pics will be up later this evening.

Endur

smokefrogg

Veteran
5 caligula seeds planted, 2 popped so far, they are having a hard time getting the shell off after they come out the ground, october 1st 2011
picture.php

picture.php

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
10/10 for germ
9/10 for breaking soil ( still have one DCxHC left)

not bad for seeds that are almost 3 years old and have traveled 4000+ miles.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Spent the day drinking beer at the great american beer festival..... so no new pics from me until tomorrow! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.