What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenmatter

7 day update

3 outa 3:) the bubba (in the hard mode orange) came up with the shell wrapped around her head. don't know how long she was that, but i think she has forgiven me.

...........................................................................................

so how does this work in the end? do we each have to decide on one plant when the 4 weeks of veg are over? or do we run everything that we started all the way through?

FWIW i signed up to have some fun and maybe learn something along the way, so however we do it is cool with me!

and so i said it ..... a big shout out to every member who donated prizes to the game :tiphat: stoners rule:ying::ying:

LetsSeeYa

1st week,

1st week,

Stretching, but this is my only cup. I think il try a better seed stock if i can find what im looking for, im missing a few.

In the back you can see SeaWeeds post as my stamp is not on yet and may not be. If my others po il get them up, just didnt see any reason to post a cup of perlite for the most part.

picture.php

LSY

John Deere

Veteran
I decided to get a little creative. I've been growing in smart pots so thought I'd try to make a beer cup version. Not sure how it'll hold up over the long haul but we'll see. I'll probably toss a couple more in regular cups, too.

I've got a Mandala Safari and a bagseed right now.

delic

i'm in, please meet Stella and Sprite

i'm in, please meet Stella and Sprite

Couldn't find an 18 oz cup in the uk, so have used a sprite bottle (taped up) and a stella can (both with hempy holes), they where 500ml before i cut them open. Planted last sunday and both out of the ground by thursday. They seem to like my new mini-fridge clone box. Seeds are home made from quality bag seed parents.

-btw, pleased to meet you all, I'm Delic. Happy growing to each and everyone of you

Attachments

• DSC00756.jpg
    DSC00756.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00758.jpg
    DSC00758.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00759.jpg
    DSC00759.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 8

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Back in the day I used to make bongs out of cans,.... gotta say this is the first time I've seen someone GROW in a can! :tiphat:

delic

yeah, i was struggling find plasic cups when i looked at the beer i was drinking, aha that'll do i thought

I

icon

i destroyed the bb x aurora & triple threat seeds decided to just focus on the hindu kush & hindu x lvpk. 4 hindu kush are just pushing up above coco & so are the 2 hindu x lvpk.
picture.php

picture.php

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Heres my week 2 post. I ended digging up the last Hammerhead bean and scuffing and soaking again, and it grew a tail so i replanted and am confident that I'll have 6 up by next weeks post.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
lower left - pink straw. Looks healthy, but the shell didn't want to come of and the thin skin lining is stuck to the stem. So I don't think i was in perfect condition but it popped.

gettogro

Veteran
Getto week 1 update

Im trying out some Fytocell and rockwool for my cups. Fyto was a bitch to get ph stable but it seems fine now.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that stuff is crazy looking... I feel like you should be pouring cherry red syrup over the top and serving it with a spoon...

L

LouDog420

7 up and going

2 popping their heads out

2 that haven't found the light of day yet :tiphat:

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts