What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

AG seeds are available at many seedbanks. They are not rare at all.

8be976bdebf3e1540248156751517622 (1).jpeg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I for one, have no issues with this topic on this thread. Indigenous Cannabis has a role to play in the GREAT AWAKENING (Healing of the Nations?) I think these are ancient sacred plants that helped stimulate human evolutionary development and are as controlled and regulated by the invisible enemy as any thing else is (money, religion, war and peace, basic human needs, etc). The documented systematic eradication of these indigenous plants all around the world by military and militarized forces constitute highly intentional and strategic crimes against humanity. I personally believe that there are secret cannabinoids which have been discovered by the neo-nazis and have not been discovered publicly and that these are found in the remaining indigenous Cannabis. You cannot find the unique and highly sacred and wholesome effects in modern commercial Cannabis. In fact it is almost as if they waited to let recreational Cannabis become legal (in California, for example) until Cannabis became almost the opposite of what was so special about it for thousands of years. It is no wonder to me why people focus almost exclusively on secondary appeals (appearance, smell, taste) rather than the effects, which is why people have used it for thousands of years. I think part of the GREAT AWAKENING will be a world wide deregulation of Cannabis and the ability of villagers and individuals in places like Laos, Uganda, Malawi, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lebanon, etc, etc, can export their garden crops in order to boost their own economic prosperity and thus, the economic prosperity of their entire local economy. Is it really any wonder, why Cannabis is indigenous to third world economic disaster zones, almost exclusively? Why are these people poor when they could be shipping bushels of thai stick or Malawi cobs to San Francisco, Kansas, or Canada?? The Deep State has had it's hands Deep in Cannabis since the 1930s.

"A nation is only as secure as it's supply of hemp."
- George Washington

I enjoy other types of herb too, of course! I wish I had more grow spaces. I just finished the last of my Pre-98 Bubba Kush. That stuff was GREAT!

The primary goal of this Acapulco Gold Grow was to preserve the line. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:plant grow:

Hey don't forget Mexico, Honduras - well Central America

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure how this degenerated. From my perspective it is you who are not reading and understanding my posts. It was not my intention to start an argument, or to say I am right and you are wrong. I didn't make a statement that landrace will produce the best weed, which is what you said about hybrids. So who's opinion matters more than others? I was simply saying some folks prefer non hybrids, and that i thought that was why Hempy had chosen AG, rather than any of the billions of hybrid seeds on the market.

Anyway, now you got me agreeing with Hempy, over multiple posts. :chin:

Hybrids are no doubt a mind control CIA plot and indigenous cannabis will save us all.

Me saying this is perfectly fine. I can make any claims I wish to. Mcnoodle does it in here every day. For some reason, you didn't like it. You made it into something about genetics and what you like when it was about testing a LED LOL, Because you can't make that claim, any wild unworked landrace can't produce good weed, let alone the best weed. Strains grown in the same area for decades does not mean it's not a hybrid. Most strains today called a Landrace are in fact hybrids. It has nothing to do with how hybrids are defined, Hybrids are anything that has unrelated genes in its makeup. What doesn't today?.

Google is your friend, look it up.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What doesn't today?

Cultivars which have grown in isolated areas (e.g. mountainous regions of Mexico, Asia, etc.) for many years without interference from outside pollen. OR from growers who have carefully preserved cultivars from seeds collected from those areas.

Note: Just in case you guys don't know, the correct term botanically is cultivar. Strain is a bastardization employed by the cannabis industry. > one resource quickly garnered; https://plantlaw.com/2018/11/18/strain-cultivar/

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cultivars which have grown in isolated areas (e.g. mountainous regions of Mexico, Asia, etc.) for many years without interference from outside pollen. OR from growers who have carefully preserved cultivars from seeds collected from those areas.

Note: Just in case you guys don't know, the correct term botanically is cultivar. Strain is a bastardization employed by the cannabis industry. > one resource quickly garnered; https://plantlaw.com/2018/11/18/strain-cultivar/

Yes I'm aware., I use to use it but it's a waster of time today. Those genetics are not available to anyone and is most likely not even there anymore. Until someone produces something we can try it's just a claim. Id bet there all still hybrids. Isolation doesn't mean there not hybrids.

I find it odd if anything grown isolated without unrelated genetics must be inbreed. Over that long of time inbreeding depression would be seen.

Hempy McNoodle

Looks like Obama's favorite Chicago "pizza" parlor is being raided? That's a lot of officers for a building code violation. Did they have secret rooms (extra floor space that they were not paying their proper taxes on?)? What happens if they happen to find evidence of more serious crimes while conducting their "inspection?"

Investigators Raid Three Locations Of Parlor Pizza Restaurant
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/10/27/parlor-pizza-police-raid/

Parlor-Pizza-Raid.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, Mcnoodle don't you think Trump would have used these claims of fraud?. It's all BS dude. As you know he couldn't produce any real claims of fraud in court.

Hempy McNoodle

lol, Mcnoodle don't you think Trump would have used these claims of fraud?. It's all BS dude. As you know he couldn't produce any real claims of fraud in court.

As you know, the courts are corrupt and would not hear the case. How can you make your case in court, if the court wont allow it?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As you know, the courts are corrupt and would not hear the case. How can you make your case in court, if the court wont allow it?

Isn't your deity suppose to be all about law and order. See where you end up if you choose not to follow the law. Dude all of the lower courts heard their cases and lost lol. You should know the SC will not take a case without merit. They had none. That is how it works.

I'm curious now do you follow the law or follow Trump's rule?. If he says it's legal do you trust that?