What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Isn't your deity suppose to be all about law and order. See where you end up if you choose not to follow the law. Dude all of the lower courts heard their cases and lost lol. You should know the SC will not take a case without merit. They had none. That is how it works.

The lower courts refused to hear the case. Ultimately, it will be handled under military law via 'law of armed conflict.'

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The lower courts refused to hear the case. Ultimately, it will be handled under military law via 'law of armed conflict.'

WRONG

You living under a rock. They heard their BS cases. There's the prof right there you people want violence. Dumbasses for wanting Americans dead because you disagree ith them,

Hempy McNoodle

WRONG

You living under a rock. They heard their BS cases. There's the prof right there you people want violence. Dumbasses for wanting Americans dead because you disagree ith them,

Nonsense^ There are reasons for having a military and laws. To those who will be facing justice: Don't do the crime, if you can't pay the price.

Hempy McNoodle

PHr6ePvT.jpeg

audiohi

Veteran

Seriously. Do this.

Then, hope you'll be able to bank with any institution in the future. They just love when people do things like this.

You've obviously never had any real banking needs.

Hempy McNoodle

Context Matters. They were giving the Nazi salute to suggest that the school board is fascist. When the singer of Green Day, Billy Joe Armstrong sings "Zieg Hiel to the president gas man" in one of their songs, it was to say that Bush is a Nazi, not that he (himself) is a nazi.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nonsense^ There are reasons for having a military and laws. To those who will be facing justice: Don't do the crime, if you can't pay the price.

You didn't answer my question. Whos law do you follow?> Is your deity the person that dictates which laws you follow?.

Whos justice TRUMPS, which is a dumbass belief. The USA Military has the same laws for a death sentence as civilian law does. What you believe is not a reason to kill Americans under any law. Killing a convicted person is not an easy task under the law. It still takes 20+ years after conviction to kill someone on death row. Were are these crimes you speak of. You claim our judges are useless so again who's law matters to you?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I'm aware., I use to use it but it's a waster of time today. Those genetics are not available to anyone and is most likely not even there anymore. Until someone produces something we can try it's just a claim. Id bet there all still hybrids. Isolation doesn't mean there not hybrids.

I find it odd if anything grown isolated without unrelated genetics must be inbreed. Over that long of time inbreeding depression would be seen.

Good points.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

You start by electing someone nobody wants to make sure the person we want even less does not win. Nobody is a Biden fan. But every one of us would vote for him again to prevent shithead from winning.

Fix your math equation and it is not actually surprising your guy lost. Everyone hate him. They only dislike Joe.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

I agree. All those protesters on jan 6 are sure lucky they were not shot dead on the spot. I'm sure all you gun loving citizens would agree forcing their way past guards into a federal building might have been stopped with deadly force had it been their property.

Love the hipocricy.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You start by electing someone nobody wants to make sure the person we want even less does not win. Nobody is a Biden fan. But every one of us would vote for him again to prevent shithead from winning.

Fix your math equation and it is not actually surprising your guy lost. Everyone hate him. They only dislike Joe.

The theory of relativity.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree. All those protesters on jan 6 are sure lucky they were not shot dead on the spot. I'm sure all you gun loving citizens would agree forcing their way past guards into a federal building might have been stopped with deadly force had it been their property.

Love the hipocricy.

Ya, when I watched the flick 'four hours at the capitol' I thought the cops showed incredible restraint. If I were one of them, I'd likely be in jail now for opening fire. One thing revealed by the film (once again) is Trump's weakness.

Hempy McNoodle

You didn't answer my question. Whos law do you follow?> Is your deity the person that dictates which laws you follow?.

Whos justice TRUMPS, which is a dumbass belief. The USA Military has the same laws for a death sentence as civilian law does. What you believe is not a reason to kill Americans under any law. Killing a convicted person is not an easy task under the law. It still takes 20+ years after conviction to kill someone on death row. Were are these crimes you speak of. You claim our judges are useless so again who's law matters to you?

Military tribunals are different and the death penalty is usually carried out immediately. In military tribunals people can also be collectively prosecuted. So, they may end up trying, convicting and executing 300 people at a time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I couldn't believe those Trump supports shown in that Film said what they did. Who raises their kids to put their lives on the line for a conman. I wouldn't do that for anyone unrelated or a life partner.

Hempy McNoodle

Good points.

Inbred depression doesn't occur in fields of cannabis because the genetics are more complex than with people. pollen from hundreds of different males can land on each female. So, even in a low 'cultivar' diversity field, there is still a very high diversity of genetics, within the cultivar.

Latest posts

Latest posts