• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

I couldn't believe those Trump supports shown in that Film said what they did. Who raises their kids to put their lives on the line for a conman. I wouldn't do that for anyone unrelated or a life partner.

They were antifa dressed in Carhardts. That is why the cops took it easy on them the Capitol Police were in on it to some extent.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inbred depression doesn't occur in fields of cannabis because the genetics are more complex than with people. pollen from hundreds of different males can land on each female. So, even in a low 'cultivar' diversity field, there is still a very high diversity of genetics, within the cultivar.

shhh

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inbred depression doesn't occur in fields of cannabis because the genetics are more complex than with people. pollen from hundreds of different males can land on each female. So, even in a low 'cultivar' diversity field, there is still a very high diversity of genetics, within the cultivar.

Some fields are grown sinsemilla but this does not counter your statement, as lines are carefully continued.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

LMAO... wrong. You are describing a hybrid

If there are different males its a hybrid as I've said from the beginning. That is exactly what you just described. You cant get inbreeding depression when unrelated genetics are used. If it makes you feel better call it a landrace hybrid LOL. All cannabis today is a hybrid. Anything still left in the wild is garbage hemp. Until I see it and smoke it my opinion stands.

Military tribunals are different and the death penalty is usually carried out immediately. In military tribunals people can also be collectively prosecuted. So, they may end up trying, convicting and executing 300 people at a time.

Who has the military put to death in the last 50 years?. I know you are off your rocker most of the time. Putting 300 people to death is a radicalized opinion. That's just more crazy talk. I suggest some potent anti-psychotics. Weed ain't doing it for you. Again you refuse to answer my question. You're obviously ignoring it. I'll just take that as whatever Trump says is the law for you.

Last edited:

Hempy McNoodle

LMAO... wrong. You are describing a hybrid

If there are different males its a hybrid as I've said from the beginning. That is exactly what you just described. You cant get inbreeding depression when unrelated genetics are used. If it makes you feel better call it a landrace hybrid LOL. All cannabis today is a hybrid. Anything still left in the wild is garbage hemp.

Technically, a hybrid is what you get when two different species reproduce and create an infertile offspring. But, I follow the science (taxonomy). But, I think what you are referring to is a 'cross.' Also, just to clarify something, Chi13 mentioned the term 'WLD' a few times. I could be wrong, but it seems like you may have taken that to mean "wild," but it is actually an acronym for 'Wide Leaf Dominant.'

Hempy McNoodle

Who has the military put to death in the last 50 years?. I know you are off your rocker most of the time. Putting 300 people to death is a radicalized opinion. That's just more crazy talk. I suggest some potent anti-psychotics. Weed ain't doing it for you. Again you refuse to answer my question. You're obviously ignoring it. I'll just take that as whatever Trump says is the law for you.

Trump wont be involved in any of that stuff. When he signed the Insurrection Act, I believe he relinquished control to the military. What was your question??

audiohi

Veteran
Technically, a hybrid is what you get when two different species reproduce and create an infertile offspring. But, I follow the science (taxonomy). But, I think what you are referring to is a 'cross.' Also, just to clarify something, Chi13 mentioned the term 'WLD' a few times. I could be wrong, but it seems like you may have taken that to mean "wild," but it is actually an acronym for 'Wide Leaf Dominant.'

Coydog

A coydog is a canid hybrid resulting from a mating between a male coyote and a female dog. Hybrids of both sexes are fertile and can be successfully bred through four generations.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Only in your head Mcnoodle lol. One would think anyone that's been growing weed forever knows WLD=wide lead drug also NLD is irrelevant. A hybrid is a hybrid.. Its not that difficult.

Hempy McNoodle

Coydog

A coydog is a canid hybrid resulting from a mating between a male coyote and a female dog. Hybrids of both sexes are fertile and can be successfully bred through four generations.

There are often exeptions for domestic hybrids and experiments. Do wolves and coyotes breed in the wild and produce viable offspring which also reproduce? If so, wolves and coyotes would have to be re-classified as the same species (they would be considered subspecies).

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are often exeptions for domestic hybrids and experiments. Do wolves and coyotes breed in the wild and produce viable offspring which also reproduce? If so, wolves and coyotes would have to be re-classified as the same species (they would be considered subspecies).

I've seen them often near my house when I lived in the bush. I observed several generations. They played with my dogs. I'll try to find video. https://blog.education.nationalgeographic.org/2015/11/04/meet-the-coywolf/
http://scitechconnect.elsevier.com/eastern-coyotes-hybrids-coywolf/

audiohi

Veteran

Are lions and tigers classified as the same species?

When lions and tigers hybridize they produce a liger. Ligers are fertile and can mate with other ligers, lions, or tigers. Fertile hybrids create a very complex problem in science, because this breaks a rule from the Biological Species Concept—that two separate species should not be able to breed and have fertile offspring. Does this mean the parents of these fertile hybrids are not separate species? No, it just means that the Biological Species Concept is not suitable for every species.

Do you believe in Darwin?

entropical

Veteran
They were giving the Nazi salute to suggest that the school board is fascist.

Since it was a school board meeting it was probably the ”Bellamy salute”.

Click image for larger version  Name:	9C88EB38-4C52-4456-9F22-0375174CB9DD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.5 KB ID:	17977432

You only got rid of it in 1942 with the anti-german media propaganda lol.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree. All those protesters on jan 6 are sure lucky they were not shot dead on the spot. I'm sure all you gun loving citizens would agree forcing their way past guards into a federal building might have been stopped with deadly force had it been their property.

Love the hipocricy.

Hahahaha if only Kyle Rittenhaus was a capital police officer 🤣

Latest posts

Latest posts