What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Gardening with ALMOST free supplys Grow 2011... Check it again!.

Manitoid

last year to this year quick comparison

last year to this year quick comparison

LAST YEARS LARGEST PLANT (Casey Jones, almost #5) as it appeared on August 1, 2010
picture.php

and from 8/1/2010 hawaiian

picture.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year BEFORE July 1, most plants are larger than that... including this beast:
picture.php

and:

picture.php

and this one simularly sized as 8/1/10 casey jones on a 6/26/11 BB

picture.php

things a shaping up to be busy this fall... last year was hectic, and this year growing out twice as many... and they are bigger now.

Im going to need more (hand) trimmers...

haxi

Haha, love the comparison between last year and this year!
Your girls was huge last year, but you're going to yield BIG ASS this year :D

Love your babies. I wish I could help you trim :)

Great job all the way.. :) I just want to go in the future to see the bottle of soda sized buds :)

Peace :rasta:

edit:
PS: CAN I BE ONE OF YOUR PATIENTS PLIZ :p

Got hijacked, still kicking

Got hijacked, still kicking

Do not knwo what happened... but My email, facebook, and icmag account all got hijacked. i know dont use simular passwords...

If anyone knows an admin that isnt busy, i would love my account back. The original email address that was attached to "Manitoid" was also jacked, so i cannot "send password to email."

Sigh... life goes on...

How things looked on the holiday, July 4th:

Blueberry

picture.php

See look, same place, same shitty camera, can I get my acct back?

Sawtooth

picture.php

they are happy and standing tall, another BB

picture.php

and another bb

picture.php

and first trellis hung,

picture.php

which brings us to another "on the cheap" method. When plants need tied up, or down, I use the thin ribbon people use to tie birthday presents... get a HUGE ROLL for almost nothing. it holds much weight and doesnt harm plants... make sure to tie every knot in a Bowline, as opposed to a slip knot.

picture.php

doesnt get cheaper!

and lastly the LST three project, been cleared out once, hard to recognize!

picture.php

If anyone can shed light as to how I can get my real account back, please let me know

Thanks, as always, for tuning in!

Manitoid(s Ghost)

mapinguari

Veteran
MG, gave you some props to getcha started, at least till you get your Old Soul back.

Your plants are rockin', man, right up there with the best of the best.

I guess it's your humble attitude that inspires me to put it that way, instead of, "yah, bra, yer killin' it!!!"

Whateva. Good luck recovering your online life.

Trellis update!

Trellis update!

The irrigation took too long, was a pain in my ass... BUT IS DONE! WOO HOO!

Now comes the less shitty but important task of trellis.

This first line of trellis is concrete reinforcing metal, 6" square holes. Over lap them by two squares to get a nice round trellis... this are 32 squares so 15 ft circumference.

This was a late august job last year, so we are very plesed with the progress of growth here on the farm!

blue goo front and back same plant two pics

picture.php

picture.php

Super side Flo... loving life... tied up with birthday present twine stuff...

picture.php

Largest Saw Tooth. I am loving where Im at on the farm... we are almost to coast it to october (meaning just water and tea left)

picture.php

other blueo goo.. these blue goos are winners, grow the fastest, are the biggest, and will be the last finished in greenhouse... LOOK OUT o_O

picture.php

Low wide blueberry with a 3 ft high trellis, we will need to add a higher trellis

picture.php

And some yet to be trellised GReen Crack twins... I LOVE THIS WEED!

picture.php

THANKS AGAIN... wish i could have my original identity back soon

Manitoid(s Ghost)

PS: CAN I BE ONE OF YOUR PATIENTS PLIZ :p

South France does not reside in Colorado proper, so sorry I cannot. I do spread the love though, and take different patients every year. I give the weed away to the patients, some end up with multiple years of medicine (depending on tolerance) from one outdoor harvest.

Slangheat

Beautiful GC plants there Mani.

I love that weed too :) I've got 2 outside as well, though yours do look more lush by those pics...

Hope you get your acct figured out soon bro, thanks for the pic updates.

haxi

South France does not reside in Colorado proper, so sorry I cannot. I do spread the love though, and take different patients every year. I give the weed away to the patients, some end up with multiple years of medicine (depending on tolerance) from one outdoor harvest.

Nevermind dude I was just jokin' :p
You're doing it the great way.
I wish I could grow medical mj and share it with patients, I just want to be usefull for the people when I grow marie jeanne !
Growing is so interesting, but due to the laws here I have to grow for myself only (well this is also forbidden here anyway :bump: )

I don't understand why Europe don't think about medical cannabis, I think it's a must for many patients around here, who doesn't even know that they could live easily if they were medicated with mj.

Manitoid, your plants are realy well developped, those will be monsters as they grow realy quick :)
Awesome gardener, stay green!
Peace :rasta:

Lst project update, WOW!

Lst project update, WOW!

The LST project plants are fully kicking butt!

Reminder: how it looked when tied down on 6/17:

Here we go. First a small untopped plant:
picture.php

picture.php

Now on 7/10... 23 days later, with love.
picture.php

Now the slightly bigger one tied a few times, 6/17:

One last one. Bigger than first one, single main branch was staked down, then the undergrowth was spread out and staked down: The top is the branch the left, and the rest was secondary gowth.
picture.php

To anyone who hasnt seen the magic that is LST ninjutsu, stay tuned.

Now on 7/10... Lsting made it a GLOBE!
picture.php

Thanks for tuning in

Manitoid(s Ghost)

Gooey

fair enough, i was not trying to ask a inapropriate question more a matter of spacing...thanks for the reply

mapinguari

Veteran
Manitoid('s Ghost), is it just me, or do your plants this year have a deeper green? Especially that CJ from last year, looks a much yellowish-green (but it seems like a general thing). Have you noticed this?

fair enough, i was not trying to ask a inapropriate question more a matter of spacing...thanks for the reply

Sorry man, its just a little personal... and i had always made it a personal point to never talk numbers on here. as for spacing

Some clone the day in sized plants got 7-8 ft spacing

The 7gallon large smart potted at transplants got 10 ft spacing

4 biggest plants, that got 500gallon holes, are at about 14 ft.

And as a point, it is looking like all spacings are going to be a little tight... Thanks for stopping by!

Manitoid('s Ghost), is it just me, or do your plants this year have a deeper green? Especially that CJ from last year, looks a much yellowish-green (but it seems like a general thing). Have you noticed this?

yes i think so. I do turn the exposure down a SMIDGE when im out there taking shots in bright day light.

I am watering / foliaring more than last year. every hole also got 100 gallons or more bigger.

they got bigger by two wheel barrows of perlite, two wheel barrows of peatmoss and two wheel barrows of shit each.

Last year i didnt water until they started to ask for it. Turns out it may have been too little, even if they looked happy.

Trying to reach full potential, and saw that as a flaw.

Other than foliars, these plants have only been given water to the roots. Going with first compost tea fertilising on half the plants tonight. Im looking forward to the results.