What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Gardening with ALMOST free supplys Grow 2011... Check it again!.

Well I took some pics today. Then i went to copy them and in a heartbeat instead of hitting CTRL+X, i hit SHIFT+DEL, and they were gone ... hahahaha

Ill try again tomorrow

Manitoid

TB Gardens

Veteran
Right on brother, very true statement about patients not being able to afford their meds. Really amazing that you give these meds out for free.. And a years supply! I hope the patients in your collective realize how great a guy u are.. Ppl don't understand the time, dedication, stress, heart, & soul that goes into each plant. It is something that is very hard to quantify

haxi

Hey Manitoid :wave:

How things have been ?

Happy harvest man ! Your plants are so beautiful !

Would be awesome to see some dried bud shots :)

I'm sad I can't smell them from here!

Have a great day

Peace :rasta:

everything is out of the ground. to ZERO plants...

we did not hit our #5 per we ere hoping for, but we are really happy and blessed. I know had i spent money on fertiliser more it might had been the difference. but that was not what this experiment was aboot!

Manitoid

C

CheifnBud2

I think you added a missed a decimal on that 24,300% increase margin.

None the less, good work any pics?

Wow, amazing grow start to almost-finish. I would love to see the final days and the cut! And what type of plans do you have for the next greenhouse? Same size?