What's new

The endless thread, part 2

goingrey

unnamedmike

Hey cool Panama 74!

How far along was she there, how long does she go, and how's she doing now?
Hey goingrey ! The 3 panama 74 was discarded to do space for other plants, i keep cuttings, and i have more seeds. i want to pop more p74 seeds for a mono strain round, but i have no space... Wild plants, not to long flowering, around 100 days.

goingrey

Hey goingrey ! The 3 panama 74 was discarded to do space for other plants, i keep cuttings, and i have more seeds. i want to pop more p74 seeds for a mono strain round, but i have no space... Wild plants, not to long flowering, around 100 days.
Oh that's a shame but hey makes sense to make the most of what space you've got and an open pollination later on seems like a great idea. 100 days is not bad at all I was expecting 20 weeks or more.

unnamedmike

Oh that's a shame but hey makes sense to make the most of what space you've got and an open pollination later on seems like a great idea. 100 days is not bad at all I was expecting 20 weeks or more.
yes I was expecting the same, 20 weeks plants. The 3 plants was a small test to take a look to the genetic, and is a pita reallocate the old plants to spray the new ones.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
thanks ! im running seedsman limey repro, oh3*oh4 from elanius. And from madmac jc seedsman*THH and jc seedsman*oh90
Does one need to be part of a secret underground icmag club in order to obtain some of those Seedsman Ohaze?

Todd's OHaze ran across my mind but then I remembered how he treated you in public so I just said fuck him.

Last edited:

unnamedmike

Does one need to be part of a secret underground icmag club in order to obtain some of those Seedsman Ohaze?
I thought the same xD a good friend, grower and great collector, moved near me, and shared several gems with me, including several haze lines. I plan to make seeds, if by the time they are done I get a safe address, I will gladly share. Pr o seeds have madmac gear,

Last edited:

unnamedmike

haze cuts
IMG_20221205_115806.jpg

IMG_20221205_115851.jpg

Destroyer crosses
IMG_20221205_115909.jpg

Destroyer3 growing and almost ready for the first STS spray
IMG_20221205_115922.jpg

seedsman oh
IMG_20221205_120057_1.jpg

MM ohaze
IMG_20221205_120043.jpg

SMf2
IMG_20221205_120007.jpg

IMG_20221205_120551.jpg

unnamedmike

That's cool. What all are you going to control with the Arduino?
:tiphat:
I have a controller with arduino already working. measures ph, tds and temperature of irrigation water. Automatic watering. lamps timer. Datalog, room temperature and humidity, currently im adding soil moisture sensing. Until now Ive been using a nextion touch screen for comunication with the arduino board, but the screen is "heavy" to program, I prefer to make an android app, to communicate with the new esp32 board. Ive posted pictures of the controller in this thread.

unnamedmike

the new controller prototype in protoboard is ready and working.
Till now: wifi mesh network of soil moisture sensors sending and receiving data, relays control working, i get temperature, RH, Co2, ph, ec, and the real time clock is ready for code the timers (lamps, watering, etc), i can now store data in the eeprom memory of the controller, and bluetooth LE connection with android phones for control trough APP already working.
IMG_20221217_165411.jpg

IMG_20221217_165510.jpg

Destroyer crosses
IMG_20221217_163205.jpg

IMG_20221217_163259.jpg

Last edited:

unnamedmike

So you can actually all the parameters & your feeding/watering , environmentals, and runoff is automated? and the lights as well?
Yes, I have control over those parameters and several more. I've been making my controllers for over a decade, it's kind of a hobby. The breadboard circuit will be the new version. For this new version I have removed the touch screen, and I am making an APP to communicate the controller with android phones via bluetooth LE.

Old pics
IMG_0031-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_4469-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_4471-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_4474-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_5562-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg