What's new

The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's another thought I had kicking around too. This might not be the place for it and don't want to thread jack but I was thinking of another novelty comp you could do here on ICmag. With your solo cup and yogurt cup challenge clout what are your thoughts on having a comp for somebody who could take the smallest clone possible and get it to successfully root? Mind you I wouldn't set foot near the comp but I'm sure there are some savvy individuals on here. It would be neat and wouldn't take as long as the yogurt cup challenge.

What's ya :2cents: ?

I like it... thanks for the input!
funny thing is that i jsut took some ridiculously tiny clones just to see if they would take... we shall see.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
It is my belief that poor cutting selection is the root cause of what is commonly called "genetic drift". I believe that only the strongest most robust branches should be taken as cuttings. I'd refer you to Pakalolo's variegated goblin experiment as proof that not all cuttings are equal and sometimes 2 clones are not even close.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I have had experiences were the same batch of clones produced a couple that were below standards same envoi. nutes ect. that's why I take more than required to get the best plants possible.:2cents: I also just took some clone less than a inch tall I doubt they'll root though...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
We've got a strictly friendly little cloning contest going on in my sig.

Tiniest clone could be a new category.

Back to Avi's show.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've got a strictly friendly little cloning contest going on in my sig.

Tiniest clone could be a new category.

Back to Avi's show.

very cool wild, very very kool.... roots to shoots... i like it. i took some itty bitty tiny ass clones just the other day to see if they would root, funny u mention that now only 24 hours after i start the experiment.

considering building a lil tiny male isolation chamber like seafour has... put it in bedroom far from the other garden (not like seafour did :D )
yhea, i got this blue ox male that is dying to skeet all over a glue, a cookies, a pura vida, a canna-tsu, maybe a rare dankness OX or a cornbread cross...

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I actually have a new one I'm working on... except it's gonna be big enough for a male and 2 females together at the same time. It'll be a opaque self contained unit with lights on the interior... I figure I can make bigger batches of seeds that way.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually have a new one I'm working on... except it's gonna be big enough for a male and 2 females together at the same time. It'll be a opaque self contained unit with lights on the interior... I figure I can make bigger batches of seeds that way.

thats what im thinking of doing, a self contained box... not opaque tho... a clear dog food container with sealing lid... thinking of doing a mini bed in it, planting one male and 3 to 5 females in it, straight out of cups into the unit into flowering under a few t5 bulbs or cfl's.
gotta figure out a lil fan on the unit for intake and a set of small holes covered in filter to contain it.

There is always the TrailerParkBoys design; a trashcan with a light on the lid.
:laughing:
:joint:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Verdant Green made a trashcan grow chamber a couple years ago. You might be able to find it for reference.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
thats what im thinking of doing, a self contained box... not opaque tho... a clear dog food container with sealing lid... thinking of doing a mini bed in it, planting one male and 3 to 5 females in it, straight out of cups into the unit into flowering under a few t5 bulbs or cfl's.
gotta figure out a lil fan on the unit for intake and a set of small holes covered in filter to contain it.

There is always the TrailerParkBoys design; a trashcan with a light on the lid.
:laughing:
:joint:

Check out this male chamber I made a years ago. Still works great. Gonna put a cpl new males in today.
Its great to have a place to collect pollen.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=131242

:tiphat:

This is right up my alley. I've been trying to come up with some way to isolate a male withvery limited space.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are those itty bitty teeny weeny clones i took just for fun...
picture.php

picture.php

and the environment inside the clone domes:
picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Heyzeus! Those are smaller than the ones I just made. Had cuts sent to me that partially froze and that's about all I could save.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 21

day 21

Buddah's sister:
picture.php

picture.php

^^^ Buddah's sis

Gorilla Glue #4
picture.php

"sea of glue"
picture.php

After taking these photos I put the sea of glue beneath it's own 1k w light in a parabolic hood.
should do better that way.

and swerve's cookies:
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Overlord (Minions of the Dark strain by SG1);
picture.php

picture.php

Overlord ^^^
so far the most developed flowers in the room are on the overlord

OX by Rare Dankness:
picture.php

picture.php

The OX is showing a strait that in my experience is typical of bubba kush strains; the "flat top" bud structure.

last but not least: canna-tsu the high CBD strain that I was able to keep around
picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Happy holidaze Avi.

Your ladies are looking real nice. And that GG bush! I bet she gets heavy enough to topple her tray.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:thanks:
been spraying some nitrogen / floralilcious in veg.... looking a little light green - yellow in there.
also sprayed floralicious in flowering last week and have been doing spot spraying against some small spider mite strongholds on both sides. gradually thinning out undersides of plants taking out lil sucker branches that will never amount to anything; giving the spider mites less places to hide & multiply. still leaving as many branches & budsites on the plants as possible, tho.
very excited to have the GG4 underneath it's own 1000w light...

here is a fresh pic of the the "parlsey" pheno of the ras richie Jamaican strain:
2v0h3lw.jpg

not so pretty, 'eh?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
New Years Eve Update

New Years Eve Update

"Fukushima" by Blasted Genetics
picture.php

have 3 of these in the room, all from seed, all very frosty, supposed to be TGA's Chernobyl x Sensi Star

GG4:
picture.php

picture.php

^^ the "sea of glue"
some spider mites on the underside of the glue plant.... so i've been doing some light sprays to keep them at bay, soapy water, iso (until recently when frost started), essential oils, aloe.

picture.php

^^ OX by Rare dankness, VERY bubba kushy this one is... super sturdy upright sructure and nice earthy kushy smell already... buds are dense as hell

picture.php

^^ GSC (Cali Connect/Swerve's)
cookies stacking up nicely, smelled of bluberries yesterday, limey sweet berries today... that kush is coming on.

Latest posts

Latest posts