What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

Jhhnn

Veteran
Great to see you back at it & doing well, even if you had to move 300 miles for that to happen. It's refreshing to see that your former landlord is a stand up guy, too.

I haven't been in Grand Junction in 20 years- how do you find it? Other than being able to do what you want weed-wise, what do you think of the place?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

transplanting today.... roots looking good, going from 1 gal pots to 3 gals.... hoping to stay well ahead of the curve on transplanting and container size.
"mbk" = miles' bubba kush

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the bubba was female, male from seedstock of white widow

everything i popped was "regular" seeds made from a male and a female... haven't done much selfing and my experience with fem & selfed seeds hasn't been great.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 trays of plants from seed, plus a gg4 mom, a pura vida mom, a cannatsu mom, a buddahs sister mom, and a gsc mom.

picture.php

youngest of the seedlings:
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update time!

update time!

10 days into flowering... mostly smallish plants from seed, plus some BIG moms, one each of: gg#4, pura vida, cannatonic x sour tsunami (27%CBD!!), "swerve's cookies", buddah's sister.

picture.php

^^
seedling canopy shots
VVV
picture.php

the gorilla glue mome is in a 40 gal big square tote... it has really blown up, since going into flower... here is a peek at her:
picture.php

Also, popped a BUNCH of seeds in preparation for this run... had a couple of "twins", TWO plants coming out of ONE seed, this picture below perfectly captures 2 plants emerging froma single seed in the germination period:
picture.php

crazy shit... one plant seemed to be a runt, and the other grew regularly, sadly, the runt turned out to be a female and the BIG healthy one was a male, so i hacked the male and kept the runty lady. strain is dieselrella x og kush ( a pal of mine got them off the bay or boo a while back then i traded for them)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also, got some crazy fan leaf mutation goin on with this one ras richie jamaican plant...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pretty strange, huh? anyone ever seen anything like that... i mean, i've had plants grow buds from the center of the fan leaf before, but never MORE fan leaves!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
looking good miles, after hearing all this talk about seed poppin I may have to throw a couple more down myself :tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
What a bunch of bullshit!

At least you got out of it pretty cheaply and you have your gear and your gear.

Got some monster scrogs coming?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good buddy, glad to see you all setup again. Envious of your strains to say the least!!

Don't be jelly! :biggrin:
What's coming up is even better!

What a bunch of bullshit!

At least you got out of it pretty cheaply and you have your gear and your gear.

Got some monster scrogs coming?

perhaps.... i do have a couple trelis nets ready to go....

been staking and shaping the BIG plants and doing alot of work in veg to prep for NEXT round...

picture.php

Rolldaddy

What's good Avinash

I have a question about nutes and your CBD strain. How differently if any do you feed them compared to an kush strain for example or your other strains?

Do you supplement extra magnesium or anything else?

Thanks

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's good Avinash

I have a question about nutes and your CBD strain. How differently if any do you feed them compared to an kush strain for example or your other strains?

Do you supplement extra magnesium or anything else?

Thanks

i am in organic soil, so generally everything in the room gets the same nutes, in the same soil. I do use epsom salt to supplement mag. from time to time, generally week 2 flowering and onward...

so no i feed them the same, the harlequin responded well to my soil and the canna-tsu is really loving it also (it seems)

Damn man, read the whole thread. Sorry to hear about your situation but im stoked for you to be back at it again. NICE!!

Those are some crazy mutations, i can honestly say that i have never seen that myself. Like you said i have seen little weird calyxes grow off a leaf. Look foward to seeing what happens with her :)

Have a good week my friend!!!