What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

Gullygsg

Meen that shit suck hurt to see a good garden not finish do to the law it fucking drive me insane to see the fight over a natural plant smfh dont worry avinash better days must come and you will be back pumping outthose bad ass strains again

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
That really sucks you had to cut the plants. It looks like the equipment is OK though so that is something. As above I think you should sue as it sounds like you had all the paperwork you needed for your grow. Best wishes.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
No, no, nooooooo! Sue the pants off them if ya got all ur paperwork in order. Someone needs to take a stand against them. Fukn cops/robbers!

Sorry for your loss brotha.

mtntrogger

Veteran
So bummed about this avi, I admire your work , and am hoping to run some of your gear at some point. I was stoked at the possibility of meeting up for a session at some point ( Ive been in CO for over 20 years ) I visit the denver area frequently. I am sure youll get past this set back soon. The cops also searched my pad about a week before they got to yours. I was not even given a summons , no more med card either. They just looked and said" thats it? " I had 9 ready to be harvested, and at least 20 random small guys in cups, plus a dome full cuttings. They told me to get a better filter to keep the neighbors at bay

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Know a fellow in JG area that had a small grow. Had a house fire.
Not from making BHO.

The Fire Marshall told him not to keep any of the plants or equipment, as it was all contaminated with nasty chemicals. The insurance company took care of some? of the losses.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
on to better digs... safer grow...

new thread coming soon.... thanks for the support y'all.

edit: think i will just keep in this thead for now...

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
boss' sister (buddah's sis x el jefe) (again)
rare dankness OX (again)
twista x bubblegum (also again)
"miles' bubba kush"
pakistani chitral kush x dieselrella
couple others...
also an entire tray of seeds from a pal
will be popping more soon

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Yo avi..

Just wanted to check in, say hello... WTF MAN.

Misdemeanors with paperwork? Gah. Glad you made it out alive, and all wasnt lost.

Sendin vibes your way brother

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks DoD, means alot.... big changes as a result... no more "caregiving" on paper, aiming at lowering plant counts and growing trees in the long run (eventually)
hoping to get in a solid outdoor next season...
everything embryonic right now

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
next tray of seeds:
overlord (minions of the dark)
Ravnus (minions)
Agent orange (tga)
deathstar x buddah's sister
OGK x dieselrella

and a couple more....
glad to be gettting these minions strains going... agian.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
let me know if an agent orange turns up male...

I'm sure one of these 5 will turn male... I've got no plans for it, really just popping some older seeds hopefully getting some use out of them before i lose them or they go bad... get crushed, etc.

also popped more of those dynasty ssh f4's...

Buddler

Veteran
Love your optimism man,True growers never get down as we all know shit happens fast in this profession good or bad and its all how u handle it, popping beans and moving forward is the best option. B

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I think we take a male AO, and reverse the best AO female... hit up my Cali-O... then hit the best fem seed from that with the best regular seed from the other... selective pollinations of single branches... see how strong we can get the orange flavor locked in.... I got a colloidal silver generator at the ready...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$1300 later...

$1300 later...

just finalized all the bullshit from former location... 1100$ fine each for me & my roomates, plus lawyer fees, luckily the last landlord (who knew I was growing there) gave back full deposit and last month of rent...

also got plenty of nice seedlings up, some already from cups to 1gals and now in 2 gal pots.... many many strains, will list them all sometime.
basically i went into my personal seed vault and just started popping things.... lots of crosses from friends like some sensi star crosses, deathstar x buddah's sister, a few things from my own past breeding projects like a grape-y bubba kush x white widow cross i made several years ago, some more of the jamaican that i ran in the "fresh start" room. from nordman; some interesting bubblegum ibl's (serious seeds i believe), and crosses made with it including: twista x bubblegum and bubblegum x cornbread, also from nordman: g13 x cornbread & g13 x bubblegum. all coming up from seed now some farther along than others....

plants in the background of this pic are the mothers i saved from last location or plants of strains i have gotten back from friends; gorilla glue #4, Buddah's Sister Canna-Tsu, Swerve's Cookies, and Bodhi's Pura Vida.
picture.php

back to a feeling of normalcy now.... after that setback, it was the first time in 5 years that I haven't had a garden to care for. feels good to have a big bright room full of ladies once again.
an optimistic restart 4 sure
:dance013:
:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts