What's new

The DEFINITIVE OG Kush History

Medfinder

Chemon 91
i received arcata 33 in 2009 from topanga caregivers lost her though from flying aphids

miss her.

picture.php

JetLife175

Veteran
So what was the mix up , you keep trying to avoide the answer after trying to blast me ?

So what did you mix up , im all ears
And even a pic of the 2 mix ups so we can see how different the seeds look or was it a Male ?

It’s about 9 different lots. OG reverses onto a bunch of different cuts. Anyways.

William76

I seen a prog on YouTube last nite,said the sfv og came in inside a navy seals backpack,cant remember if it was a cut and a bag of seeds or a bag of seeds,think it was the former,dont want to say the company name but guy said he was still growing it today 28 years hes had it.he said it was called pure kush to start with and was soon known as sfv coz thats where he lived.see every so often another believable story pops up about og but regardless a proper og is proper fire.lot harder to obtain here,thats the only problem!.76

Joint Lock

Lol that you think those early OGs are sonething 'super special'. Authentic early OG cuts are the rage in my state, literally the most popular clones. On every dispensary shelf you can easily find josh, ghost, fire, etc plus a million other OGs. Cats out of the bag, gatekeepers like you lost bro. Cannabis wants and deserves to be free, and Ill always happily share any cuts or seeds with anyone that genuinely wants them.

No, you called my cut a 'cookies hybrid' because you either suck at identifying plants and/or didn't even look before identifying my cut, and you were primarily concerned with being condescending.. Which was it?, which really kinda makes you seem like a clown, to be honest. I never ONCE, ANYWHERE, said I thought I had 'something special', in fact I clearly stated I bought the fucking thing from a dispensary a year ago for $20. So, nice try, but 'man to man'? Act like one and i'll try to take you seriously. I just reached 50 posts with this. Ill delete all my posts here bc I respect everyone else here, but Ill leave my original post up with updated info on the cut for people that come here for actual info and not your dick wagging.

Please go back to what ever crack in the wall u came from FFS . Some of us been around 20yrs myself included *different handle* Ive read this thread to page 52 for this person to make me want to leave . More then likely u werent even around when all the OG work was going down.

Also want to thank Wendull , Jet Life and others who contributed all the info to this thread. Was really digging this thread to page 52 read it post for post . Ppl like this princegoon should just STFU instead of posting or start a thread of their own

Last edited:
V

ValleyHill

@ jetlife
Dont be doing anything daft.
ive been in and out of this thread for an age now.
I was really looking forward to trying some of your work so please let me still have a chance, you cant be raring everyone with the same brush
At vh

JetLife175

Veteran
@ jetlife
Dont be doing anything daft.
ive been in and out of this thread for an age now.
I was really looking forward to trying some of your work so please let me still have a chance, you cant be raring everyone with the same brush
At vh

That’s the thing. I’m not trying to be a seed company or a breeder. Just want people to have some OG in their lives if they see fit.

V

ValleyHill

I would love to try some of your cooking mate.
Take no notice of all the shite ive been doing this for last 25 years, I have a couple of trusted cuts in the stable and am. Always trying a few bits and bobs.i made my first seeds, hacks or whatever you want call it over 20 years ago, and after reading your posts on the ogs and what not you seem a stand up type of guy,someone who's straight talking and knows his stuff,
Now. Crack on
Vh

V

ValleyHill

oh .and one other thing, even if you did want to start your own seed company, you got as much right as the next man. Cause let's be honest everyman and is dog seems to be at it nowadays. There's a lot of shite out there but you got the og my man, other seed companies have built there companies with a lot less
Peace out vh

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OGkush. Still sparking internet arguments after all these years! However, after the death threats and mom jokes of the 2000s, this isn't as fun.

Please tell me the Navy seal origin story was sarcasm.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
OGkush. Still sparking internet arguments after all these years! However, after the death threats and mom jokes of the 2000s, this isn't as fun.

Look who's back..course its an OG thread...lol!

Dankwolf

That’s the thing. I’m not trying to be a seed company or a breeder. Just want people to have some OG in their lives if they see fit.

I would love to see a real og . might even let you see my go to strain . hope all is well love the thread .

I need to do a critacal mass / lime skunk thread lol

Booyah!

Hey Subrob! Yeah things got crazy over cuts...bigtime!. A lot of reputations on the line. Still gets crazy. Welcome, it feels like Overgrow. Lol

Rocking the Valley OG lately? I know you were on the search.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Subrob! Yeah things got crazy over cuts...bigtime!. A lot of reputations on the line. Still gets crazy. Welcome, it feels like Overgrow. Lol

Rocking the Valley OG lately? I know you were on the search.

Ya we still have valley in the circle. She hasn't gone anywhere since @shauncron got her in early 2000's.

So many og cuts I've loved over the years. Never grown a bad one. Just varying degrees of good. Currently in the flower rotation running ole reliable BTY and Wifi43. Shaun focusing on faceoff and BTY lately. Getting some seed from @craftherb whos made a bunch of og hybrids lately.

I'll be moving soon, to a place where I won't just be able to meet up w friends on a whim to trade cuts. I'm bound and determined to take just one OG w me(along w chem d, Maui skunkdog, and SSH)...ZERO idea what that's gonna be like...fuck...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Craftherb is working on some insane Sour Dubb x OG..
He's cool as fuck.. I was talking to him on IG a couple days ago...

Subrob good luck on picking your favorite... your one of the actual few good guys that knows his Trees... You've grown and smoked all the best of the best legendary dank

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude...crafts OG game is STRONG. His winter outdoor runs rival many indoor runs! When cannarado did his first sourdubb reversal I popped 3 or 4 og x dubb hybrids and found gems in all.
Another dude here in Dago doing awesome og runs is @budmangardens

Booyah!

Glad to hear she's still rocking. The leaf shape on that OG cut looked more PK than OG and now that I've been getting more and more into PKs these last few years my interest is even more peaked. Sounds like you got quite a lineup. I ran BTY last year and it's quite a yielder. Good luck with the move. If it's Cali hit me up

JetLife175

Veteran
New Acquisition.... 3C’s Illuminati OG. Long time closely held cut that’s made rounds but not too far and wide. I’m getting conflicting information on if it’s just a cut off the original or a s1. We will see soon enough when I do a side by side. Been looking for this one for a while now and pretty happy she made it through and rooted.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts