What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

I

Ignignokt

OK I called out the right-wing conspiracy theories that I don't buy into. Most all of ours are limited to comments on forums on the internet. We did get Obama to show his birth certificate lol. Real or fake he showed it.

But now to call out the lefts conspiracy theory. The biggest conspiracy theory of my lifetime. The Trump Russia collusion delusion. No proof whatsoever and yet the MSM has been acting as though it is real. What we know is John McCain hand delivered the fake pee dossier to Comey.

And the dossier was paid for by Hillary Clinton. So the money went from Hillary to British ex-spy Christopher Steele. Who had to be colluding with the Russians. The dems insurance policy went into play when Trump won the election.

I think you are blinded by wishful thinking.... idk what Trump will go down for but he is so corrupt with everything, he is a lifetime fraud and it's all going to be aired in public.

If i was american i would vote for almost anyone over Trump.... a random hobo off the street would do a better job, and have less reason to deceive.

Regardless if Hilary was corrupt.
Almost everyone who voted for Trump seems to have a problem with Hilary.... what does she even have to do with him being a scumbag?
They both are lol

Badfishy1

OK I called out the right-wing conspiracy theories that I don't buy into. Most all of ours are limited to comments on forums on the internet. We did get Obama to show his birth certificate lol. Real or fake he showed it.

But now to call out the lefts conspiracy theory. The biggest conspiracy theory of my lifetime. The Trump Russia collusion delusion. No proof whatsoever and yet the MSM has been acting as though it is real. What we know is John McCain hand delivered the fake pee dossier to Comey.

And the dossier was paid for by Hillary Clinton. So the money went from Hillary to British ex-spy Christopher Steele. Who had to be colluding with the Russians. The dems insurance policy went into play when Trump won the election.

Should be biggest political SCANDAL in American history. Nixon got btfo’d over 17(?) minutes of deleted tape. Yet you have American govt spying on a presidential candidate all the way through inauguration, using both American AND FVEY agencies/ assets. MSM buries completely. Well not completely... they muddy the waters intentionally, then bury a half assed ‘retraction’. (Cohen gave publicly available polling data to Russians... oops they were Ukrainian... our bad) The SC deletes LP/PS messages. Literally destroying evidence. There is NOTHING that can come from the SC. At best the SC can say somebody associated w an international billionaire business man talked to simebody in Russia. Dan Bongino has been talking abouth this for months and puts forth a pretty compelling account. Mueller’s only job is to try and save face for FBI.
Spying on a citizen + media propaganda is Cold War style Russian propaganda. But yeah muh drumpf is going Doooown this time just click here and send us shekels from our sponsors... it’s true we promise

I

Ignignokt

Should be biggest political SCANDAL in American history. Nixon got btfo’d over 17(?) minutes of deleted tape. Yet you have American govt spying on a presidential candidate all the way through inauguration, using both American AND FVEY agencies/ assets. MSM buries completely. Well not completely... they muddy the waters intentionally, then bury a half assed ‘retraction’. (Cohen gave publicly available polling data to Russians... oops they were Ukrainian... our bad) The SC deletes LP/PS messages. Literally destroying evidence. There is NOTHING that can come from the SC. At best the SC can say somebody associated w an international billionaire business man talked to simebody in Russia. Dan Bongino has been talking abouth this for months and puts forth a pretty compelling account. Mueller’s only job is to try and save face for FBI.
Spying on a citizen + media propaganda is Cold War style Russian propaganda. But yeah muh drumpf is going Doooown this time just click here and send us shekels from our sponsors... it’s true we promise

What is exactly wrong with the FBI keeping tabs on the people running for president?
If he was doing shday stuff he should be investigated.... any citizen who tried to do these things would be investigated.
Just because Hilary was guilty of things DOES NOT mean that Drumpf wasn't guilty of 'things'.... i think Trump is terrified of, if nothing else (but i doubt it) that he will be exposed as a fraud business man.
I imagine there will be much more than that though, simply by the way he acts and can't help from always lying.
Giuliani was on tv with all sweat beading on his forehead
the other day saying 'i never said that the campaign never colluded with russia, i only said the president didn't'.
They just make up things as they go :)

Badfishy1

What is exactly wrong with the FBI keeping tabs on the people running for president?
If he was doing shday stuff he should be investigated.... any citizen who tried to do these things would be investigated.
Just because Hilary was guilty of things DOES NOT mean that Drumpf wasn't guilty of 'things'.... i think Trump is terrified of, if nothing else (but i doubt it) that he will be exposed as a fraud business man.
I imagine there will be much more than that though, simply by the way he acts and can't help from always lying.
Giuliani was on tv with all sweat beading on his forehead
the other day saying 'i never said that the campaign never colluded with russia, i only said the president didn't'.
They just make up things as they go :)

I intentionally did not respond to your prior responses hoping you would take the hint... obviously not... To start, the only thing worse than an American suffering from TDS is a non-citizen being afflicted with such a mental illness. Secondly, you obviously know NOTHING about the situation other than what MSM and social media have ‘disclosed’ from ‘anonymous’ sources. Penultimately, if FBI spying on American citizens was legal (leave your feelings out of this conversation as they don’t matter one bit as far as law is concerned), the DNC and FBI would not have pimped out the investigation to a 3rd party through Fusion. It would have been done internally. And finally get yourself some help kiddo

redlaser

Veteran
Trump and Rudy know Mueller has the fire when it comes to seeking truth.

They just quoted him for said truth.

If they were legit they wouldn’t keep acting like guilty bitches

S

Sertaiz

yeah, get off this thread you got like ten trump threads to play with, please dont do it here. mahalos many!!!

I

Ignignokt

I intentionally did not respond to your prior responses hoping you would take the hint... obviously not... To start, the only thing worse than an American suffering from TDS is a non-citizen being afflicted with such a mental illness. Secondly, you obviously know NOTHING about the situation other than what MSM and social media have ‘disclosed’ from ‘anonymous’ sources. Penultimately, if FBI spying on American citizens was legal (leave your feelings out of this conversation as they don’t matter one bit as far as law is concerned), the DNC and FBI would not have pimped out the investigation to a 3rd party through Fusion. It would have been done internally. And finally get yourself some help kiddo

Wowzers.... :yikes:

Someone has some tough times ahead.

picture.php

Last edited:
S

Sertaiz

say what you need to but let it be the goodness of theory or fact, not just general opinions against stuff or people. but say what you need to if you feel it, just appreciate the topic.
i figure if someone wants to debunk a conspiracy theory, i am happy to listen. someone will probably go tit for tat through the facts and theory to try and find common ground. lets do that here

A

acridlab

yeah, if i can't talk about god, "for Christ's sake", you guys shouldn't be able to talk about our nation going commy in front of our very eyes.

I heard the other day that jack keroak was actually a nationalist with very right wing views..
wonder if all the United States lefty hipsters know that. could be a conspiracy right there.

what about the fact that all of the kkk founders were democratic

what about, Obama and Clinton wanted funding for a barrier aka a fukn WALL

lots of conspiracy around heres

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
yeah, if i can't talk about god, "for Christ's sake", you guys shouldn't be able to talk about our nation going commy in front of our very eyes.

I heard the other day that jack keroak was actually a nationalist with very right wing views..
wonder if all the United States lefty hipsters know that. could be a conspiracy right there.

what about the fact that all of the kkk founders were democratic

what about, Obama and Clinton wanted funding for a barrier aka a fukn WALL

lots of conspiracy around heres

I have pointed out how both partys are crooked as fuck several times. Makes sense they have the same stupid ideas.

A

acridlab

^^indeed. I'm a proud never voter. called b.s on that system when I was pretty young. but I do believe in nationalism. and ppl seem to hate that now and even call it racist? and ppl are coming out with this rehashed racism in the name of politics?? kinda sucks. I'm just a stoner who grew up pleging allegiance to my flag. and had many family members fight for this country. I actually thought things were yet to g better a few years back. but not lookn so good now..

and i blame dems more than republicans tbough..
they took god out of schools. they brought drugs in.. now kids dont even know what gender they're supposed to be.... ahhh conspiracies....

get off the SSRI'S PPL!!

Dog Star

Veteran
Just imagine you move SSRI from some ill person that get pretty aggresive and hostile
whithouth it.. very good advice Acridlab,you will soon have a revolution there.. ;D LOL

Am tryed whithouth SSRI and it wasnt goes great.. looked at German conspiracy documentary and was move pills from self on 3 years long,in that time i haved so much problems that i needed goes back to pills or i will hurt self or somebody else by defoult.. its not some things you can control easy..

so for me works good combo of pills and cannabis... if i use only pills then its not good,same worth for cannabis... but in combination i have concetration,dont get pissed,can avoid risky situation or calm down if somewanne harass me,while i cant do this if i am whithouth cannabis and pills..

whithouth those two i become dangerous for society and self...

Please look good what kind of advices you give,we dont have same problems so something that will be good for you doesnt need to be great for others..

Also nationalism was never good,in a name of nations there are lot of bad maded..
nationalism is not positivity but negativity.. cause there are a people that wish to
made bad things to other people,they go in Wars and all this in a name of a flag
or some theritory they represent,its satanism of some kind where you give right
to yourself to made bad things to people.. warriors dont go around giving flowers
and roses but they shoot real bullets in tho the other people,they rape and kill..

and this kind of things you call good... its not weird that you encounter that its not good but a human are mostly unconscious animal so we need to wake up from this unconsciosness to sees things in a way they are really are..

Am wish only best to you Acridlab,dont get me wrong bro.. am just have another kind
of experiences..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3BMkdizBgI

ROD ANTON & CEDRIC MYTON - COME TOGETHER

A

acridlab

^^ thought Canadians were usually friendly folk..
or satanic democrats who are on SSRI'S wondering what gender they are......

and dogstar.. exercise and eating correctly will do what ssris do.. check into the research.

oh , every kid that shot up his school and every random shooter shooting innocent ppl have all been on ssris.. do some research before u fully buy into big pharma..

A

acridlab

maybe a lil racist, ay ? condone the kkk do ya? ah, ur no fun .
u guys/gals remind remind me why I can't stand this place most of the time.. buncha school monitors all grown up..
im outta here habe fun denying any conspiracy brought up

sheep ass mofos

I

Ignignokt

Some people don't understand how bad mental illness can be.... I DO....

It's fine and dandy to say exercise and diet will do what meds can do, but when things are REALLY bad it can be crippling.... sometimes meds are the only thing that can break the barrier.
Dig through whatever research you want, sure i expect there will always be some sort of payoff health wise, but for some people it's either take meds and struggle or tie a noose.
I was VERY skeptical of medication for years, and while it's no 'magic' it can give people the will to keep going.
Yes, exercise and diet and all other good things are needed too, and i definitely think meds should be given especially sparingly to children.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
You just pulling shit out of your ass now.

Got any good conspiracy shit? HAARP, chemtrails, whatever. But ssri arguments are pretty weak Alex Jones crap.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Some people don't understand how bad mental illness can be.... I DO....

That's because they dont see it as a health issue. They thinks it's a personality or character flaw.

You can't shake a mental health issue just like you can't shake diabetes. But it can be treated. Most times.

Latest posts

Latest posts