What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Anyway - tin-foil hats are sooo passé - you have to go for the 'Mylar Beanie' these days to have any sort of conspiracy theory street cred - lol

Drop That Sound

Radiation is no joke, neither is Mk ultra, but tin foil hats would possibly act like a parabolic dish and focus the beams even deeper into your brain like a satellite dish does. Especially if the signal is coming from below, or your laying on your side.

I make hat shaped foil dishes all the time to hold my cellphone in on speakerphone because without I get less than a bar, with I get 3 and actually can make calls at my place.

Your best bet (my own personal idea :) ) is to gut a microwave oven, and cut a hole through the bottom, and stick your head into it like a big boxy helmet. Then you can look through the front door with its faraday mesh that is actually designed to block the microwaves. lol, if any body makes fun, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. I seriously doubt anyone is gonna mess with a guy wearing a microwave on his head anyway.

For real though, when they really start rolling out the 5G networks, it be worthwhile to build a faraday cage around your bed. Especially if you live right next to huge antennas. A guy could easily scrap 50 free microwaves off craigslist in a week, and cut the mesh from all the door windows, and build a nice cage with them.. Good luck finding sheets of the proper design, probably cost a fortune.

S

Sertaiz

i have to research faraday cages, new word for me. sounds good though. zoomies are a new thing to me too.

the 1st generation of hharp could send what we take as words to the brain directly bypassing the ears so i believe all that is much upgraded by now

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to own a watch with a faraday cage,
Pretty watch but heavy as hell but great if your a scientist working near magnetic fields, s2

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Eisenhower warns of the “military-industrial complex”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

Human rights violations by the CIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_violations_by_the_CIA

now... an proven or unproven?

Chemtrails: What are they spraying?

Look at all the different drugs that we are using just to maintain our minds. One thing to add is this: Water samples on top of Mount Shasta, California have aluminum levels that are high enough to kill small rodents. The levels are off the chart with the highest being at 4,800 times the maximum contaminate level for drinking water. In a recent snow sample, the level was 100 times the level for aluminum in snow.

https://www.yourdailyjournal.com/opinion/columns/79582/chemtrails-what-are-they-spraying

CIA DIRECTOR JOHN BRENNAN ADMITS TO CHEMTRAILS (STRATOSPHERIC AEROSOL INJECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I used to own a watch with a faraday cage,
Pretty watch but heavy as hell but great if your a scientist working near magnetic fields, s2

I had a handyman doing work on a new entrance to the house. I handed him my level and he freaked. It has magnets in it, and he has a pace maker! lol

Human rights violations by the CIA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_violations_by_the_CIA

now... an proven or unproven?

There are proven unprovens, unproven provens, proven provens and unproven unprovens.

or something like that.

St. Phatty

An extruded mesh (like a honeycomb mesh, a mesh with thickness) works WAAAAY better for attenuating RF (AKA shielding) than a thin mesh (like window-screen).

My best personal record for EMI shielding design is 143 dB of shielding from 10 MHz to 2.5 GHz.

Drop That Sound

One of my theories:

Every digital device over the last decade or 2 that is regulated/listed with the FCC has a built in idententifier chip, which can be read through a smart meter, or even at the main power stations (just like your IP address/ and the backdoor built in to every pentium processor).

Plugging in a 1000 watt digi ballast? They know ;)

Oh yea and they can listen to you through the light bulbs in your house, let alone your digital tvs right through the speakers, which are no different than a microphone.

They sell us ethernet adapters that run right through the electrical wires in your wall, old tech now.. the grid might be ancient but is so advanced now how they can utilize it.

Our pineal glands/brains are basically receivers (Tesla knew this), and suppost to be in tune with nature, but we unknowingly ingest/sprayed with stuff that calcifi.. or should I say crystalizes the gland and changes the frequency just like a radio crystal to pick up their signals instead. Or block out certain frequencies that allow us to tap into energy that gives us hidden knowledge, and energy to fight back, and not be docile/give in to the big illusion that enslaves us.

I know its real because when I eat super healthy, drink a lot of water with vinegar to balance my PH level, and sweat like a pig working hard everyday, I start waking up at like 6 am while having dreams that practically guide me to solve world problems as well as everyone I face on my own. I feel like the movie limitless when he pops an NZT pill and becomes superhuman, and can practically control the environment and everything around me with mind power.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
DEM.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes Herman - the baby batter of the 'Lizard Kings' is not as vigorous as it used to be - they are trying to impregnate more regular humans with it lately to avoid any more 'inbreeding depression' - lol

Lol, just saw on TV, Princess Meghan isn´t pregnant! They say, it is the conspiracy Theory of the year.

Badfishy1

RBG is dead and being kept on ice... Inb4 cnn posted a pic of her first public appearance, she’s gotta be alive. Only issue being the pic was from 2017. Bahahahahaaaaa do the dems really think they can keep her on ice til 2024?