What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

S

Sertaiz

pizzagate is the craziest most disturbing one i know of, we know hharp is out there
edit fits in with kalergi plan

I

Ignignokt

No, you are missing the connection. Flat earfff is a psyop to discredit other ‘conspiracy theories’. Notice how that gets conveniently lumped in with all the other theories? It’s called limited hangout

Oooohhhhh.... :biglaugh:

Obviously there are some conspiracies out there that are real but most are just sheer stupidity.
I didn't say anything personally about you, i was pointing out Eddie Bravo, but you conveniently put me into the 'missing connections in the brain' because of what? Because i think MOST of it is explainable bullsh*t?

But hey, whatever.... you seem to think Drumpf is a good guy.... so obviously nothing wrong with your brain :bigeye:

Badfishy1

Oooohhhhh.... :biglaugh:

Obviously there are some conspiracies out there that are real but most are just sheer stupidity.
I didn't say anything personally about you, i was pointing out Eddie Bravo, but you conveniently put me into the 'missing connections in the brain' because of what? Because i think MOST of it is explainable bullsh*t?

But hey, whatever.... you seem to think Drumpf is a good guy....

Interesting... I said you were missing the connection... didn’t take a shot at your intelligence or anything else. But in true Beta style you turned a thread into your personal hurt feelings thread when literally NOTHING was said about you personally. Nice try putting words in my mouth tho. Jog on snowflake. And yes, I unapologetically support the duly elected president. Pretty sure there are multiple threads on that already and this isn’t one. So fuck off with your attempted hijacking of this thread.

S

Sertaiz

well there are some facts such as the thing started which was a lady going over a border with children and already having a record for doing so illegally, and then being defended by a high profile laywer that works for the clintons.
ill let someone else explain better or will try later

lots of conjecture in this one i would agree, but some solid facts as well

Badfishy1

well there are some facts such as the thing started which was a lady going over a border with children and already having a record for doing so illegally, and then being defended by a high profile laywer that works for the clintons.
ill let someone else explain better or will try later

lots of conjecture in this one i would agree, but some solid facts as well

That’s the issue in my opinion. Just like most ‘conspiracy theories’, there is a certain narrative being pushed in public. A LOT of pg8 skeptics think pizzagate is about some pizza parlor, owned by the best pizza maker in the world (after all he is in the top 50 most influential men in Washington) pimping kids out of the basement. When in fact, it is much larger. It’s about the elite of the world fucking little kids for pleasure. To deny pizzagate to me is crazy. This is nothing new... see Franklin Scandal, dutroux affair, Lolita Express, Dennis Hastert and the list goes on and on... is there a pizza shop selling kids in its basement? Doubtful. Are elites engaged in all sorts of degenerate fuckery? 100

S

Sertaiz

thank you sir! i agree, all the pictures of facebook page pictures and whatnot are creepy, but not incriminating. the pizza place was always a wonky connection, the emails are much more solid wierd s@&t for me.

I

Ignignokt

Interesting... I said you were missing the connection... didn’t take a shot at your intelligence or anything else. But in true Beta style you turned a thread into your personal hurt feelings thread when literally NOTHING was said about you personally. Nice try putting words in my mouth tho. Jog on snowflake. And yes, I unapologetically support the duly elected president. Pretty sure there are multiple threads on that already and this isn’t one. So fuck off with your attempted hijacking of this thread.

I said Eddie Bravo has missing connections in his brain and I WAS questioning his intelligence by saying he must have some missing connections in his brain, so it seemed like you were saying i have missing connections for not believing MOST conspiracy theories.... but that's fine.

The more you look for connections the more you will find, but that doesn't mean that most conspiracy theories are just pure facepalm stuff.

St. Phatty

Here is a link to a story about theory of Toxic Contrails

It's like they're determined to spray Bad Shit into the atmosphere.

How about Smoke from Wildfires ? There's plenty of that and it doesn't require any additional work.

Pretty sure I saw something about the dust from volcanoes having a similar ability, it can reduce how much sun the earth's surface gets.

But to tell the truth, if they put crap in the atmosphere, that crap gets the sun's rays, and is heated. The heat is still in the system, if the 'system' is defined as the earth + its atmosphere. The atmosphere gets heated, instead of the earth's surface.

If they are serious about using tools to reduce warming

why not do what any pot grower would do

put reflective stuff in the atmosphere ?

Like big mile wide mylar kites.

+ in the summer most people on the ground would like the shade of the kites.

That's my idea for the day, now I can go be a couch potato :woohoo:

Dog Star

Veteran
Why not to sow more trees..???

They will use extra CO2 and give shade in same time,while give us extra fresh
Oxygen back... we need to start to sow more trees.. cannabis one included..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - someone was telling me that we had to fight CO2 with O2 - and a good way to do that would be with hemp/cannabis - since it is such a fast growing crop generally - and produces a multi-use bio-mass - releasing massive amounts of O2 into the atmosphere - and it actually had the potential to reverse the curse of too much CO2 - well that's what he said - whether there is any truth in that - I will leave for the scientists to debate.

Can Hemp/Cannabis save the world?

Why not to sow more trees..???

They will use extra CO2 and give shade in same time,while give us extra fresh
Oxygen back... we need to start to sow more trees.. cannabis one included..

Dog Star

Veteran
People get dumb on low oxygen so sowing trees can made us smarter in future..

bigger amounts of oxygen means more clear thinking,better concetration,
less anxiety disorders..

Oxygen kills all kind of pathogens so it keeps enviroment more healthy
less disease and finer air to breath..

Sowing trees is real anti-conspiracy thing to do... ;D LOL

Drop That Sound

What if hemp was legalized, not only to build the new border walls out of hemp-crete, but also wipe out all the cannabis hybrids developed over the last 80 years.. Through pollination, etc.

Like, only GMO cannabis\hemp that's been designed in a lab, funded by monsanto/bayer, will be able to withstand the pesticides that the farmers will be forced to use.

St. Phatty

Can Hemp/Cannabis save the world?

The movement of the US Design World to its Petro-chemical focus happened in the first 1/2 of the 20th century.

As Henry Ford's experiment with hemp car body parts proved, Hemp is a great material.

BUT it's too late. The plastic has already been injection molded, and thrown away, and washed into the ocean.

I don't like to say, "it's too late".

The shutdown of Clark Foam in 2005 was one example. That was a time when an environment obsessed customer group could have helped steer the technology.

Clark was selling 1+ million surfboard blanks a year, and getting at least $200 each.

A showdown with California state over environmental issues caused Clark himself to choose to shut down his Cash Cow factory.

The manufacturers that picked up the slack could have gone to wood designs etc. But they didn't.

Unfortunately there are lots of examples. The polluting of Sunnyvale ground water by AMD in the 1980's would be another example.

The examples & incentives to build Clean Tech have always been there.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK I called out the right-wing conspiracy theories that I don't buy into. Most all of ours are limited to comments on forums on the internet. We did get Obama to show his birth certificate lol. Real or fake he showed it.

But now to call out the lefts conspiracy theory. The biggest conspiracy theory of my lifetime. The Trump Russia collusion delusion. No proof whatsoever and yet the MSM has been acting as though it is real. What we know is John McCain hand delivered the fake pee dossier to Comey.

And the dossier was paid for by Hillary Clinton. So the money went from Hillary to British ex-spy Christopher Steele. Who had to be colluding with the Russians. The dems insurance policy went into play when Trump won the election.

Latest posts

Latest posts