What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

S

Sertaiz

this thread would be more fun imo if someone who doesnt believe all these conspiracys would chime in and disprove a few so we can debate.

and thank you emperortaima for your humanism

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I am one of the more gifted in life with a very elastic retractable undercarriage - and I am very proud of that - particularly since even after all these years they are still in full working order - lol

gypsy stop posting your nuts online...... hehe
looks like johhny knoxvilles fake grampa nuts the dog was chewing on

i have had rocky mountain oysters, from calfs, roasted on the grill until they split. not bad

but how about the conspiracy where we see ridiculous amounts of people eating in movies and shows, i think it goes beyond catering to the curious mind and is purposefully desensitising us to the horror

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahhh - some people have said that The Kalergi Plan is a conspiracy theory -

How about we debate over that?

Here is a link to the thread I made about it some time ago - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=348315

*Yes we were getting a tad off-topic there.

It does make you more than slightly perturbed when you do the due diligence and unravel a historical plot that looks credible - and then realize that you have been un-enlightened most all of your life about the subject - and so the history you were taught in the history books you read didn't mention this at all. You do get a sense that the truth of the matter is being kept from you - particularly in the main-stream-media, and our educational institutions - so you start to question why?

Then what you find can be so outrageous, so unmentionable, and so beyond the pale of human decency that when you confront others with it - you get the same old 'Its a conspiracy theory' put-down - and I say, without us being able to take apart and examine every 'Theory' presented - we can never find the real TRUTH.

S

Sertaiz

see i dont know but i am also learning new stuff here it is nice. dylatov.incident, etc. thank you checking your thread-----
wow that is a lot. many thanks for putting that together. i wish i was as brave to talk about some things i am kind of scared to, to be honest. tallest blade of grass is first to be hit by the lawn, mower kine of thing. in person is a different story.

Last edited:

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Kalergi Plan may just be another way of saying One World Govt and One World Religion? Hitler wanted to control all of Europe and Britain and Russia. He would have eventually wanted the whole world. Now the EU has done what Hitler could not do and without firing a shot.

OK I see that is the goal.

"And, as mentioned, what this affiliated globalist cabal ultimately seek is a one world state and full globalist control, with one government, one currency, one army and one world religion, and with a luciferian god masquerading as the true God."

St. Phatty

I find it fascinating that they went from hunting Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden to electing Obama Hussein.

Possibly one of the strainger coincidences I an aware of.

Hussein is the Smith of the Muslim world.

Some US gov re-settlement agency asked me to help re-settle an Iraqi Kurdish Albino geek in around 1996.

Last name was Hussein. No resemblance to Saddam or Obama.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Even Galileo was considered a sort of 'Conspiracy Theorist' in his time:

The Italian astronomer, physicist and mathematician, Galileo Galilei, died on January 8, 1642 at the age of 77 after suffering heart palpitations and a long fever.

At the time of his death, Galileo had been under house arrest for 8 years as a result of having held to the opinion that the sun remains motionless and that the earth revolves around it. He was found guilty by the inquisition in Rome for defending the Copernican theory of heliocentrism, after it had been declared contrary to Holy Scripture.

A few years before his death, during his house arrest and only months before he became completely blind, Galileo made his last telescopic discovery and determined that the moon exhibits monthly wobbles on its axis. The permanent services that Galileo gave to astronomy can be summed up in the discoveries he made through his telescopic work. He remained active despite his house arrest and eventual blindness. Despite his loss of sight, Galileo continued to correspond with other scientists. He dictated his ideas on his theory of impact to his disciples until he was finally seized with the illness that took his life.

Galileo's contributions played a major role in the scientific revolution. He informally described the principles later contained in Newton's first two laws of motion, and combined scientific experimentation with mathematics. He also performed pioneer work in gravitation and is often referred to as the father of modern science.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
AMERICA%2B%25285%2529.jpg

RMS

:smoweed:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Although not formally a conspiracy theory, I believe Benjamin Franklin was a time traveler. Either that or someone gave him enough information to be at the right place at the right time.
1. First post master in north America (Quebec City)
2. One of the first news paper publisher in NA
3. Was a founding father. He was supposed to write the declaration of independence but the boys were worried he'd add/insert a joke.
4. Was at the first Heavier Than Air flight in Paris (hot air balloon)
5. Something about a kite and a key in a storm and the resulting lightning strike that didn't kill him!

Much more.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If that is a public service announcement vta - I'm definitely not following it - seems like the male of the species is under siege these days - to become less male/masculine - by most accounts - lol

Drop That Sound

Dinosaurs my very well be a hoax. Dragons could be the more likely answer, according to history and cultures all around the world.

They\we push the dino agenda on kids from the very start, in school and on TV. Movies like the land before time, jurassic park, etc. Let's not forget all the old classics with clay animation before my day..

The term "dinosaur" has only been around since 1840's. Before that no one really ever found any, even though mankind has been digging up the land for 1000's of years. Only after the term was coined, did just a select few people supposedly start finding them everywhere. Like 500-1000 species even though they only display maybe 5 fake recreations that we've seen.

Not a single full skeleton of one has ever been found, usually just random piles of bones, not even fossils really. The fist one ever on display they didn't even have a skull.

All the bones on display in museums are made from plaster, and mostly fabricated by adding other animal bone shaped to make up what the paleontologists imagined they would look like.

All the real fossils, or so they say, are locked up in vaults where no one but maybe a few people are allowed to go let alone handle them.

Anytime someone finds some kind of bones resembling a dinosaur they send gov approved researchers/investigators/scientists, and would even kick you off your own property if you try to interfere.

Seriously how often do you really hear about fossils/bones being found near you, or know of someone that has? If they ruled the world we would be digging them up left and right, right?

The more I look into the dinosaur hoax theory, the more I call BS and now believe they weren't real. I don't care how much TV you have seen, my mind probably won't change unless I excavate one myself.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/09/dinosaur-hoax-dinosaurs-never-existed.html

http://theamericanchronicle.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-dinosaur-hoax.html

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2000/feb/07/features11.g22

http://ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaurs.htm

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a conspiracy from the right wing web sites. They believe Sandy Hook was a govt "false flag" operation to take away their guns. They call it Sandy Hoax.

The problem with this conspiracy is the number of people it would take to pull it off. At least hundreds or maybe thousands of people would have to be in on the conspiracy. With no one spilling the beans. And we still have our guns so it must not have worked lol.

And then the 9-11 conspiracy guys. Truthers I think they are called. Lots of them on right wing web sites not sure about left wing sites. As far as I can tell they think G W Bush had explosives planted in the 2 world trade centers. And then Bush somehow got someone to fly commercial jetliners into the buildings or something like that.

When I point out the fact that the both buildings collapsed at exactly where the planes hit the buildings one guy told me that Bush had explosives planted on every floor lol.

I

Ignignokt

Here's a conspiracy from the right wing web sites. They believe Sandy Hook was a govt "false flag" operation to take away their guns. They call it Sandy Hoax.

The problem with this conspiracy is the number of people it would take to pull it off. At least hundreds or maybe thousands of people would have to be in on the conspiracy. With no one spilling the beans. And we still have our guns so it must not have worked lol.

And then the 9-11 conspiracy guys. Truthers I think they are called. Lots of them on right wing web sites not sure about left wing sites. As far as I can tell they think G W Bush had explosives planted in the 2 world trade centers. And then Bush somehow got someone to fly commercial jetliners into the buildings or something like that.

When I point out the fact that the both buildings collapsed at exactly where the planes hit the buildings one guy told me that Bush had explosives planted on every floor lol.

Some of conspiracy theorist bullsh*t is just hilarious.... sometimes i think they try to act stupid, but then idk....
Like Eddie Bravo on Joe Rogan's show always saying 'look into it, look into it' whenever anyone scoffs at his flat earth claims :biglaugh:
He must have some missing connections in his brain or something??
Humans have only been 'looking into it' since we were cavemen.... how hard is it to understand?

Badfishy1

Terrible bait...

Badfishy1

Some of conspiracy theorist bullsh*t is just hilarious.... sometimes i think they try to act stupid, but then idk....
Like Eddie Bravo on Joe Rogan's show always saying 'look into it, look into it' whenever anyone scoffs at his flat earth claims :biglaugh:
He must have some missing connections in his brain or something??
Humans have only been 'looking into it' since we were cavemen.... how hard is it to understand?

No, you are missing the connection. Flat earfff is a psyop to discredit other ‘conspiracy theories’. Notice how that gets conveniently lumped in with all the other theories? It’s called limited hangout

S

Sertaiz

i dont think gw was the brains behind anything unless he is a brilliant actor

Latest posts

Latest posts