What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Clown House,, OGA & Core

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
looks good dude

that s some pollen, whatcha doin with it

not doing anything with him at the moment...he seem to be quite happy sitting in the veg room showing his balls to my mom lol .he gets waterd 2 times and week with very little feed & care......
next run i shall use the pollen to seed a bottom branch of every strain in the room:dance013:(well i shall try).....what am not looking forward to is the OCD notes i will have to keep,,,...
its more about the fun& trying it...if i can make some no bad crosses i shall be happy...if i make an ass of it <<<<<<well i shall worry about that at the time.....

keep it green
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yo...whats up friends wee update..............

well i thought i would give Core's seeds the tuffest test/start to there life (lets see what ya made off ya little fuckers lol),,,i let the wife Germ them:yoinks:...right just keep in mind ive read so meny post where new growers fail to germ seed...maybe its just me but i always think WTF you cant germ seeds (man that shits easy)...so part of this was a test aswell....and you know what my littlw lady done me pround 9 outa 9 germed and 9 outa 9 up out off the coco:whee::yay:....props for mrs HIGHlander she took her first step lol............................
X3 Dominatrix
x3 Cloud 9
x3 Mongruls

as for OGA DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

my Raptor has kicked into top gear & something strange is happening to her (in a good way)...the frost on her is just crazy. is all over her,,,,
the TKOs are kicking ass aswell & the Zombies are starting to pick up the pace (4th gear lol)........

i shall drop pics later on when the lights come on...take it easy friends....have a rocken weekend

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Props for Mrs Highlander!!

Looking forward to seeing the pics

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yo there hear lol

Zombie

TKO

the Star of the show so far Raptor. she a sorta pearlescent purple..purple/green/gold/black/....i tryed to show this in the pics.....

keep it green
highlander

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Hey...where did this come from?

Plants are looking green and I'm grabbing a seat:lurk:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Props for Mrs Highlander!!

Looking forward to seeing the pics

Fuck yea!!!.....props Ms HIGHlander !!!

guys you should see the smile on the Wifes face from the props you gave.....man i new i should not have let her germ them....now she wont shut up....she think shes the best......she told me to thank yous

. . nice tread Amigo, i'm on this . .

welcome to the clowns house bro

Hey...where did this come from?

Plants are looking green and I'm grabbing a seat:lurk:

lol....

theres a seat right over the bro,,,help yaself to the bongs& munchies, sit back and chilllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

cheers guys

keep it green
highlander

Dude, you are growing zombies? Careful, those things can be dangerous!

Attachments

• zombie_road_signs_07.jpg
    zombie_road_signs_07.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 22

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Dude, you are growing zombies? Careful, those things can be dangerous!

i past that street along time ago bro...am right in the heart of Zombieville...there leaving me alone,,mybe because i walk about in a zombie trance most of the time. heheh

I made it!!! tiiizzzagggeed.

dank.Frank

welcome to the clowns house Frank:tiphat:...
bro i can only find me and you growing these Mongruls (there must be a few more),,at least ive got someone to bounce question/ideas off as am entering the unknown hear,,,but dam am looking forward to it. should be fun.....lets see what phenos are out there:dance013:...

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I grew a few runs of mongrul dude

Check my older threads, I think vet hospital contains them, I will dig up some shots for you

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
update yo

my 3 Zombies

TKO 1 (i spyed a few nanners)..shit happens + it still looks like is going to be kick as smoke so its staying

TKO 2

Raptor

Core Seeds..
not much to see, but there all above coco,,,thay did stretch abit (nothing new there then lol) so Mrs Highlander made some stakes:dance013:

keep it green
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
thanks alot bro:tiphat:.......

another 10 beans are getting put in towels tonight:dance013:.....fuck this shit go big or go home....lets get in on....

going to see what beans ive got kicking about

keep it green
highlander