What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Clown House,, OGA & Core

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
thought i would pop on to let yall know am ok (most likely not botherd thought lol)

ive had alot on my plate lately,,car&money probs + a few doors have went in aound my little town:noway: so just trying to keep ma head down....

anyway i seem to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...my car is working again (Whoop Whoop) and my money probs seem to be working out abit better at the moment....

plants are kicking ass now. i will try and get some pics up over the next couple of days:tiphat:.....be safe my friends..

keep it green
highlander

R

rocky5

glad to hear your still kicking,
its just the no smoke getting you down bro,
i am on a foarced break now so will have nothing for a couple of months
most likley.
medical comming up again,with blood test involved im not sure if the blood test
is for drugs though as i have to give urine aswell,so i will have to be etra cautious
and just stop all together.

ive got a few new things happening with the grow comming up
i will let you know how things go as they progress a bit.

at least your safe mate and cars on the go again
just keep the chin up mate.

oh and get the pics up.

R

rocky5

im off to work now so hopefully i will hear from you in the morning friend.
they must be comming along nice now?

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
am back ....

so wee shall just scrap that last round yeh lol......

dont yall worry ive got more shit on the go & i will update over the weekend:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Hey bro, just passing by, things look great.

yo BR hope all is good bro...i will be in contact within the next few days:tiphat:...............

fuck its been a nightmare,,something happend to my pc & it crashed :dunno: after weeks&weeks of fucking around with it shes alive, for how long i dont know....think its time for a new PC....

anyway update will be hear soon (plants in dark)

keep it green
highlander

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
howzit brother..?? Cant wait to see what ya got going next.. :D I will be back soon to peep it.. peace n pufs

sacKO

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
right sorry for some of the pics,,,i cant get some off the plants out the tent....

ive got some pics off the Raptor out the Tent & i will try and get the other out during the week...i cant take my LemChem out though as its tied up as its falling over , but will take loads before thay get chopped

Raptor

LemChem

TKO

Blue Cheese

again sorry for the shit pics

keep it green
highlander

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
hiGh
Howzit brother..?? Hey i think i may have asked you before but cant find it.. What is in the mongrul cross do ya know? There can also be found a purple pheno yea? good to see ya back around brother.. peace n pufs.

sacKO

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
hiGh
Howzit brother..?? Hey i think i may have asked you before but cant find it.. What is in the mongrul cross do ya know? There can also be found a purple pheno yea? good to see ya back around brother.. peace n pufs.

sacKO

lol you cought me on the hop there about the mongrul lol.....i would have to look at ma notes,,,,but purple bastard & pee wee are ring a bell though...and yeh there a purple phenos to be found (it tastes like grapefruit)

cheers bro its great to be back:tiphat:

highlander