What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Clown House,, OGA & Core

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yo what up peeps, small up date....

ive just repoted 3 Zombies & chucked them into flower,,,this is where the fun starts....(oh and ive found 1 zombie male before flower:jump:).

ive not had anuff room to do much lately, so thay have been chillin in the veg cab (not much room in there aswell)...last week i put 6 plants into flower (hunting for males). 1 zombie, 2 tko, 3 raptor,,and what happend...............i found 4 females and 2 male, ......

so all in all so far,,,,
just put into flower 3 zombies....confirm next week

males.. 1 zombie....1 Raptor...
females.. 1 zombie...1 Raptor.....2 tko........:jump:

ive not got any pics off the flower room,,,its to crowded,,,but i should be able to make some room this weekend (plants come down)and get some pics...

3 zombies

zombie/Raptor males

tryed a close up....fewwwww lol.....trying to get used to my cam
Raptor male

Blue cheese..my tryed and trusted 3 year old strain,,,we tester of what am bringing down this weekend

keep it green
highlander

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Starting to get there

Looking good bro, don't forget to up-pot soon, they look like they are getting huge

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
thats as big as am going this time round with the pots,,,next round bigger.....just looking for keepers this time round....+ i find your pots dont have to be as big with coco.

the males are in slightly smaller pots,,thats how am rocking them,,i like to try and keep my moms/dads small bonsi stlye)....the zombies are in bigger pots,,i might repot them again next week (shall she how thay go)..

keep it green
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
update yo.......pics of males 2morrow...

aint much happening,,but buds are forming (give them a few weeks),,and now thay get the big light to thereself:dance013:,,,,so what? lets say 8 weeks from now,,,whos counting anyway lol,,thay shall be ready when there ready..

Raptor,
TKO1
TKO2
Zombies
Some blue cheese
ma room................... i shall drop some pics of my STUD male 2morrow

keep it green
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yoooooooooo

i would like you to welcome some of Core's magic into the clowns house,,,,Core props bro, i shall try to do ya proud brother lol...

thanks to OGA & Core seeds my 2010/2011 is looking very strong .....i could not be more happy with the strains ive got to work with & hope i can at least help show the world what thay need in there growrooms....OGA&CORE SEEDS (and hopefully make some intresting crosses) :tiphat::respect:...

i shall update on the OGA gear with pics in the morning:dance013:....just going to bed (night shift)..

Core seeds......starting Thursday

keep it green
highlander

C

cracker420

cant wait to see what kind of crosses you get! i have been wanting to run some core gear :)

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
cheers cracker,,yip i to look forward to see what sorta crosses i cum up with lol.. it should be fun if anything.....

i tried to take my time picking new breeders ,,OGA & dogs skills stood out like a dick in a bucket off nipples so choice 1 was easy lol (thats how where and why i found Zombies + your thread)...

Core seeds...what can i say,,,true gent & another up coming breeder with some kick ass skills/ strains (got to support the new skool), i find myself very lucky to be growing/working with some of these strains,

still aint got the hang of my cam :beat-dead

1 of the Zombies...starting to pick up now

TKO1 & TKO2

twintop Raptor

keep it green
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
hey bro your ladys are looking very sexy keep up the good work.

cheers bro...yeh there starting to pick up now..1 of my TKO is frosty as hell already, and some how looks to be growing alot faster than the others ,.............update tomorrow:dance013:.........my male Raptor is spitting pollen :jump:

keep it green
highlander

C

cracker420

lookin good bro!! my TKO is blowin up too man, its crazy. my cab is 75deg F and its already turnin gettin some colors :) i am uploading pics right now

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
more pics....nor sure how far along thay are...thats that lazy grower in me lol (about 4 weeks, zombies a week behind)

zombie

tko1

tko2

Raptor

Raptor stud starting to spin some pollen :jump:

blue cheese...must be about 10 weeks now

keep it grren
highlander

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya High

thx for the link bro,i did't c ur thread so i'm gladd you did let me know....i'm also gladd you got the mail ....seems to get harder and harder to get packs tru....damn customs!
Nhow i c ur already rocking......keep it up and i hope the seeds won't let u down :)

ohw yea ...TAGGED!!

jyme

hey bro you damn right it is looks like its sprinkled in suger.i say black rain and dr.dog really breed them up nice.im going to grab some seeds soon i hate to miss out on them.i just dont like money orders but im just gunna have to get over it.

cheers bro

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
heya High

thx for the link bro,i did't c ur thread so i'm gladd you did let me know....i'm also gladd you got the mail ....seems to get harder and harder to get packs tru....damn customs!
Nhow i c ur already rocking......keep it up and i hope the seeds won't let u down :)

ohw yea ...TAGGED!!

welcome aboard bro....i hear ya about customs , tighter than ever..but the Karma gods must have been looking down on me lol:dance013:......seeds let me down...dont be silly bro there is no such thing as a bad seed...only bad growers :tiphat:

hey bro you damn right it is looks like its sprinkled in suger.i say black rain and dr.dog really breed them up nice.im going to grab some seeds soon i hate to miss out on them.i just dont like money orders but im just gunna have to get over it.

cheers bro

i hear ya bro,,,i hate money orders aswell..i hate ordering seed online full stop but one thing i can tell ya,,you can feel safe with the guys at OGA,,...thay will look after you:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts