What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The CannaBunker Begins

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
What's good in here homie ?!? Damn this shits top secret ain't it?? Be peacin

I've been getting ready for another update, but I've been delayed by a difficult mini-split install. I've put off finishing until after my latest harvest. It's kind of hard climbing over plants to install coolant lines.

I know, it's not too secret now that it's on the interwebz, but I really like to share!

Damn son!

You asked earlier, who would use the :peacock:emoticon, I think you've earned the right! Show that bad boy off!!!

Thing is fuckin crazy!

:thank you: For sharing!

If I ever manage to save $60K, I'll build one of these!

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Damn son!

You asked earlier, who would use the :peacock:emoticon, I think you've earned the right! Show that bad boy off!!!

Thing is fuckin crazy!

:thank you: For sharing!

If I ever manage to save $60K, I'll build one of these!

If you paid close attention, you should be able to do it for half that price. Thanks for the kind words!

sammy12

hey cannabunkerman iam thinking about the same thing if u can help me give some tips it would be much appriated thanks

sneaky_g

Un fucking believable work my man. That is impressive.. I started as a hodd carrier when I was 19, did it for 5 years and thats some hard fucking work. We'd put up U cell towers in a day and grout them by hand.. I know what its like to mix that shit in the wheel barrow or even the gas mixer.. pain in the ass.. what we used to grout stem walls was usually two 1 gallon milk jugs cut open so we could dip them into the concrete of the wheel barrow. i'd hand them up and fill em and one would stand a top the wall and grout. That only works well if you mix the concrete to the right consistency .. not to wit as to compromise structure integrity, but not dry enough to make your life hell and ensure the concrete gets to the bottom of ur wall .

Anyways , good fucking work my man. at 8 yards per truck thats 24 yards by hand.. most we ever did in a day was 4 or 5 yards. GREAT work.

highonmt

Veteran
Un fucking believable work my man. That is impressive.. I started as a hodd carrier when I was 19, did it for 5 years and thats some hard fucking work. We'd put up U cell towers in a day and grout them by hand.. I know what its like to mix that shit in the wheel barrow or even the gas mixer.. pain in the ass.. what we used to grout stem walls was usually two 1 gallon milk jugs cut open so we could dip them into the concrete of the wheel barrow. i'd hand them up and fill em and one would stand a top the wall and grout. That only works well if you mix the concrete to the right consistency .. not to wit as to compromise structure integrity, but not dry enough to make your life hell and ensure the concrete gets to the bottom of ur wall .

Anyways , good fucking work my man. at 8 yards per truck thats 24 yards by hand.. most we ever did in a day was 4 or 5 yards. GREAT work.
Good deal a Hoddy eh. I was a stone mason for the better part of a decade. And 24 yards with a wheel barrow is fucking superman action. I love this thread bunker. Keep up the good work and good luck running those ac lines. HM

leepy

fucking brilliant m8 puts my underground bunker to shame :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• 2013-09-10 20.29.19.jpg
    2013-09-10 20.29.19.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 2013-09-10 20.30.55.jpg
    2013-09-10 20.30.55.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 2013-09-11 17.53.15.jpg
    2013-09-11 17.53.15.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 20
A

AlterEgo860

man be very careful.. with wat u post in ur pictures.. u got pictures of the backyard bro? lol .not smart.. u know how easy it would be for some1 who used to live there or some friends of the kid who used to live next door.. sees that shit an robs ur ass..

be careful man that's the last thing anyone wants.. is to go threw all this trouble to post the rong pic and be fucked one way or another..

A

AlterEgo860

I will say.. this is the sickest bunker style grow ive ever seen in my life man.. I have a friend who has an underground bunker prepper style lol.. and hes got a 15x30 foot underground greenhouse.. that's ready to go in the case of a end of the world crisis.. but hes got 20 600w lights in there.. and hes doing this to grow his own food.. lol and he has a 4x4x7 little tent for growing with 2 600s vert in a 5 foot cooltube.. to grow his buds just incase lol.. I told him fuck start growing now. and if shit hits the fan atleast ull have ur meds stockpiled.

Nice build BRO !!!
what a coincidence I came across this thread after picking up the secret growers hightimes issue featuring the Bud Bunker, sick grow btw, feeling prepper mode right now !

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
I took some time off, but I'm trying to get things rolling again, and I have some upgrades that I'm starting to think of.

I had a couple of questions that someone might be able to help me with. I'm looking for a combination rheostat and atmospheric pressure regulator. I have several fans in my ventilation setup that are on thermostats. When the interior temp of my hoods goes above 80f, the vent fans will kick on, and start pulling air into the room. This will cause the pressure in my lung/ballast room to increase. There's always a slight pressure differential, between the lung room and the flower room, during lights off (when vent fan is off) there is a negative pressure, and some air from the flower room will be pulled into the lung room, and then to the outside, causing a light smell. When lights are on, the pressure differential switches, and air gets pushed into the flower room.

Here's my question. Do they make a combination rheostat and atmospheric pressure regulator to create something that will lower fan speed when the pressure increases, and increase fan speed when pressure decreases, keeping a nice even pressure in the flower room so that smell is contained?

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
As much as I didn't want to admit it, AlterEgo is right, I shouldn't be posting pictures of the outside of the garden, at least not until things change more. I took down some of the most identifiable pictures of my patio, but I tried to leave as much as possible. After federal legalization, I'll put everything back.

sahdgrower

Well shit my britches!! That is one bad ass thread CBM! It is too bad about finding good help. I am very impressed that a software engineer could pull this off. Internet is a great tool. I have saved myself a ton of money doing things DIY that technically were easy I just needed the internet to tell me how. I also just built a grow room in my basement and would like to have more head room but I was just not sure if I was ready to underpin my foundation in order to get that extra head room. I won't hire anyone near my grow room and my back is getting too old and tired to be digging and mixing concrete.