What's new

The Cab Club

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
I've always wanted to try SSH. How long did it flower and how was the yield? Was the smoke smooth?

The ones I grew took 10-11 weeks to finish. They didn't yield very well. My notes on one of the plants says it yielded 48g of "tops" after 6-days of drying. The smell is very floral and spice; not fruity at all. Taste the same. Smoke is very smooth. Very up high with some body. Very little burnout factor for me.

Pine

Green House Seeds Super Silver Haze
picture.php

picture.php

M

m00nchild

Question for you guys with sliding shelves in your cabs: do you find that there is any restriction of airflow going around the shelf? I suppose that would only be a problem in a vertical-style cabinet like mine, and most people seem to use the horizontal NGB-style cabs. But someone must have done it before, right? Having a sliding shelf right above an intake? Here's my cabinet again:

I don't want to go through the trouble of installing sliders only to find out that when the shelf is pushed all the way in, there's nowhere for the airflow to go around it or something. It would be ideal if I could install the sliders, but use wire-rack closet shelving instead of wood for the shelf. But I can't seem to imagine that working. I've seen sliding wire-rack pull-out dealies that are designed for kitchen garbage cans, to go under the sink, but those had to be installed to the floor of the cabinet, rather than the walls, and that won't work for this cabinet. Am I making sense here?

I want sliding drawers, because I banged my head on the ceiling of the cabinet while I had my head in there, checking on the seedlings. It hurt. :wallbash:

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
Question for you guys with sliding shelves in your cabs: do you find that there is any restriction of airflow going around the shelf?

The light in my cab is fixed at the top of the cab (cannot be moved down). So that I can get light closer to smaller plants, I built my cab with shelf that can be moved up and down. I cut the shelf so that there is a 0.5" gap between the back shelf edge and the back wall of the cab and between the front self edge and the front doors of the cab. It seems to work well. There are no airflow issues, but I due run a circulating fan and a pretty large fan for venting.

Pine

You can kind of see what is going on the the picture below

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Thanks hans, I've never had a full blown sativa that grew throughout flower. And it just happens to be the one I vegged too long.....way to long, lol.

barth

You should take up Outdoor Bonsai if you haven't already. You seem to have the skills for it.

Tatz

While we´re in my cab, does anybody have any idea of what this phenomena couold be ? It´s like, lemon yellow, doesn´t seem to be ill or lacking anything....
It´s a clone of one of my mums, not one of the other clones off the same mum, have this.... :chin::chin::chin:
picture.php

picture.php

any1 ?

M

m00nchild

That is weird... it almost looks like Sulfur deficiency. Hmmm... I'm not sure what that is... could it be light bleaching?

M

m00nchild

While we´re in my cab, does anybody have any idea of what this phenomena couold be ? It´s like, lemon yellow, doesn´t seem to be ill or lacking anything....
It´s a clone of one of my mums, not one of the other clones off the same mum, have this....

Bold emphasis mine.