picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

first run in that cab 250w/soil ...

shots of the cab are coming soon....

:wave:hans

Tatz

... by changing the time that the HPS is on, I have effectively brought my cabinet down to workable temps. I now have the HPS on from 11pm to 11am, during the coolest part of the day in this house.
So, you changed the lighting setup and fixed it ? ! GREAT !
+rep !
Keep a lookout for hermies though, since you changed light setup during flowering, might stress the Ladies :tiphat:

@Hansie:
Was....wat....WHAT STRAIN IS THAT ?!?!
WOW !!!!

M

m00nchild

Oh, I'm not flowering yet. The first seedlings I planted were just transplanted into 4 inch peat cups last night, and they will veg for another 2 weeks before putting them in flowering. Right now, everything is under the CFLs in the veg chamber, and the bloom chamber is empty.

Yeah, that's why I like doing all this preproduction, so that I can test the waters and run into potential problems before it ever really matters, like I am doing now. For the first time since building the thing, I am now 100% confident it will be able to keep a continuous cannabis grow. The only thing I have to do now is start bulding a scrog screen, which will be needed in about a month or so. Yay!

M

m00nchild

Hans, VERY impressive buds there friend! WOW! I can't wait to see your cabinet. :) Welcome to the Cab Club!

Tatz

Hans my man !
Das ist sehr gut, ich hab´ 2 sensi sk#1 im Cab !
Aber nur etwa 175 W, auch soil, BioBizz Grow und Bloom.
Wow, the answer I was hoping for ! Got 2 Sensi Sk#1 in my cab, 1 in veg(looking weeeeird !)
picture.php

The other one has just made the big Flip...
picture.php

If only they turn out half as good as yours !!!!!:jawdrop:

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
Hans my man !
Das ist sehr gut, ich hab´ 2 sensi sk#1 im Cab !
Aber nur etwa 175 W, auch soil, BioBizz Grow und Bloom.
Wow, the answer I was hoping for ! Got 2 Sensi Sk#1 in my cab, 1 in veg(looking weeeeird !)
picture.php

moinsen tatz :wave:

jo vielen dank für die netten worte sprichst du deutsch ?:tiphat:
thx for the kind words dude ...
i hate to say it but the plant above looks a bit mutant to me...

If only they turn out half as good as yours
they will if you take care of them...
im just searching for a pic showing my girls with 2 or 3 weeks so you could compare how big they turned out in the end but i think its gone ...

:ying:good luck with your skunks

*edit*

i found it

day 18 18/6....

picture.php

Last edited:

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
I've had 2.5'(wide)x2'(deep)x5'(high) 400w cab for 5 years now. I like sativas so thats mostly what I grow. I only have two plants in my box now, but they are pretty big

Federation Island Sweet Skunk @ 12 weeks (below)

picture.php

picture.php

Paradise Dutch Dragon @ 12 weeks

picture.php

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
Nice looking plants, Pine. Have you grown anything out that yields well and stays short?

Simon

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
cab pics...

cab pics...

from outside
picture.php

open
picture.php

painted
(grey thing is silicone)
picture.php

scrubber mounted
picture.php

exhaust connected
its an 420m³/h exhaust fan
(on a speed controller of course)
picture.php

picture.php

cab in action
picture.php

cab measurements
height 180 cm
width 80 cm
depth 60 cm
(price 39€)

stay high :wave:

jimbo420

Hi guys, here's a peewee cab. CFLs in veg and 150HPS cool tube/bat wing in flower, 95CFM exhaust and about 6*f above ambient.

Here's the intake light trap. I like used dryer sheets for the intake filters.

The trap is a panel approx 1/2" smaller than the cab floor and raised an inch above to allow air to pass and still block light.

Very inspiring. I just picked up a cabinet on craigslist. Using ideas like yours and Nokuy (Yukon)'s I will begin construction this weekend.

Here is my cab...such potential!
W-40.5"x H-35"x D-24"
sdeomg.jpg

2wlzhjr.jpg

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
Nice looking plants, Pine.

thanks.

Have you grown anything out that yields well and stays short

Not really. I don't think I've purchased very many seeds for plants that stay short. I ordered Sensi Star, but the seeds never arrived. I grew out a few plants from Chimera strains (C4 and GFxBB) that are shorter. There might be some decent big yielding plants in either line, but for neither are for my taste being constrained as I am + a few of the C4 threw out viable male flowers.

What have you delved into seed wise that or looks promising for head stash?

Pine

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
What have you delved into seed wise that or looks promising for head stash?

Most of what I've grown has been commercial - Chronic, Afghan Kush, etc. For personal, I was running a Sativa-dom pheno of Nirvana's Shiva and Spice Brothers' C99xBlueberry, but finally got sick of both. I tested a whole bunch of stuff; few made a lasting impression.

I just finished FMS' Widowrella (WWxC99). It's in its initial stage of curing. It's starting to taste and smell a little fruity and the stone is piercing. All head. I also took down a few FMS Iced Grapefruits. Two phenos have the stone of the Gods, at least for me. I'm finishing up a FMS Bubblegum variant, going (hoping?) for a sleepy stone, and a couple of FMS Ice plants that I ran to get a better bearing on the Iced Grapefruit. I have a few other strains started and will most likely grow out another 3-4 before the end of the summer. Can you tell I'm looking for new moms? :wave:

Simon

Tatz

My skunk-your skunk

My skunk-your skunk

:ying:good luck with your skunks

*edit*

i found it

day 18 18/6....

picture.php
HansieHanf; Yeah, I´m multi-langual, been around a bit. I also think we´re living not so far from each other...you in the north part of your country, I´m in the southern part of mine.... :tiphat:
Your pics of Skunk #1 at 18 days made me happy !! Looks like mine was not doing that bad :)
After two weeks vegging, this is her at first day of 12/12.
picture.php

:thank you:

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
I tested a whole bunch of stuff; few made a lasting impression.

My favorite of all the stuff I've grown has been C99 and SSH. These are the only two wowed me on some level other than yield. C99 might be commercially viable.

I just finished FMS' Widowrella (WWxC99). It's in its initial stage of curing. It's starting to taste and smell a little fruity and the stone is piercing. All head. I also took down a few FMS Iced Grapefruits. Two phenos have the stone of the Gods, at least for me. I'm finishing up a FMS Bubblegum variant, going (hoping?) for a sleepy stone, and a couple of FMS Ice plants that I ran to get a better bearing on the Iced Grapefruit. I have a few other strains started and will most likely grow out another 3-4 before the end of the summer.

You've been growing FMS stuff for years - and I never even think of them when placing seed orders. I'm going to have to try something. The Windowrella looks promising.

Can you tell I'm looking for new moms?

Sounds like fun. I'm going to be doing the same shortly. Going through the stuff that I liked better and have seeds of (SSH and maybe Island Sweet Skunk and Dutch Dragon if I like the ones that are going now) to find a keeper. It is hard to get to look at a lot of plants when you only have a small cab and the stuff you are growing takes 10+ weeks, so it could a while.

Pine

HansHanf

rebmeM
Veteran
HansieHanf; Yeah, I´m multi-langual, been around a bit. I also think we´re living not so far from each other...you in the north part of your country, I´m in the southern part of mine.... :tiphat:
Your pics of Skunk #1 at 18 days made me happy !! Looks like mine was not doing that bad :)
After two weeks vegging, this is her at first day of 12/12.

what up Tatz...:wave:

dude you are more then welcome to visit my place and smoke some goodies if youre around some day :)
please keep us posted to see how she will turn out ...
peace:ying:

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
My favorite of all the stuff I've grown has been C99 and SSH. These are the only two wowed me on some level other than yield. C99 might be commercially viable.

I love C99. It's easily one of my top-5 (personal) strains, but I can't peddle it for shit. The market likes hard, dense bud. I'm sitting on about a pound of W99 right now and I have no idea what I'll do with half of it. Mind you, at least 60 grams already went to hash ... and many more may follow.

I've always wanted to try SSH. How long did it flower and how was the yield? Was the smoke smooth?

You've been growing FMS stuff for years - and I never even think of them when placing seed orders. I'm going to have to try something. The Windowrella looks promising.

You might really like W99. I have no hesitation recommending the strain, at least on the basis of its stone.

FMS has been good to me, namely Grapefruit and Skunk Special. Both yield very well, have killer bag appeal, and are cake to grow. Other than one SS pheno, I don't smoke any of it. I haven't really grown out any duds, other than the Indoor Mix pack. Not a single decent plant. Nada.

Simon