Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• 1wfy2p.jpg
    1wfy2p.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 18

Jestocost

I’ve asked you twice to address or clarify points and you avoided both times.

I’d be grateful for a direct response instead of an assumption you have regarding me.

The funniest thing about you is that every feeling and definition you have assumes a third-party arbiter or enforcer, instead of reality or recorded fact.

I’m assuming you voiced your assumption regarding me because you know your argument falls apart under the lightest of inspections, it’s not separate from your feelings, and you’re used to milquetoast insults digging you out of logical corners.

This mentality disregards the possibility that oppression doesn't need to exist.

I'm not going to try to tackle the faults in your logic... you wouldn't be grateful.

The next thing you know you may accept that oppression isn't an American value.

When people invade an established society forcefully with the intent to conquer and subjugate it's evil.

When people expect equal treatment in an established society it's equality.

Thanks for reading, this reaches the end of the lesson.

HOVAH2.0

Let me state the obvious, my analysis is from the perspective of black america.. I love my country, regardless of its history to my people... I can even make an argument that my love for this nation is far greater than the individuals who have economically gutted most of this nations cities.... These monsters liquidated whole white cities..and the looting will continue full speed under President Biden..
And yet the same individuals in this thread never said a word to these monsters when they sold your livelihood to china, priced you out of a home, denied your mothers the right to adequate healthcare....
Its funny that any critique of the creators of the many ghettos most of america has become is met with denials and false interpretations....
These same individuals blame poor mexicans for their job situation, high rents and their sisters opioid addiction.... And ignore the monsters who wont pay them a fair wage...
But I bet we all can agree on this fact, it wasn't black americans who trashed and raped america.. it was the very wealthy monsters that you refused to call monsters.
You are not my enemy, simply because you don't have enough loot to be my enemy..and vise-versa.. thats a fact!..

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I didn't even have to give you an example to have you bashing a nation.

No thanks.

I loathe the very idea of giving you any more of my time.

Jestocost

I didn't even have to give you an example to have you bashing a nation.

No thanks.

I loathe the very idea of giving you any more of my time.

You either misuse or don’t understand the words you do use.

I bashed no nation, and used the Chinese as a positive example of a nonwhite group that has done well in the USA.

Have you been elected to speak for them as well?

Hempy McNoodle

Let me state the obvious, my analysis is from the perspective of black america.. I love my country, regardless of its history to my people... I can even make an argument that my love for this nation is far greater than the individuals who have economically gutted most of this nations cities.... These monsters liquidated whole white cities..and the looting will continue full speed under President Biden..
And yet the same individuals in this thread never said a word to these monsters when they sold your livelihood to china, priced you out of a home, denied your mothers the right to adequate healthcare....
Its funny that any critique of the creators of the many ghettos most of america has become is met with denials and false interpretations....
These same individuals blame poor mexicans for their job situation, high rents and their sisters opioid addiction.... And ignore the monsters who wont pay them a fair wage...
But I bet we all can agree on this fact, it wasn't black americans who trashed and raped america.. it was the very wealthy monsters that you refused to call monsters.
You are not my enemy, simply because you don't have enough loot to be my enemy..and vise-versa.. thats a fact!..

I think we see eye to eye on a lot of things. But, I wonder if you view 'white america' as an erroneous characature. For example you alluded to poor white americans blaming mexicans... I feel that most people who want to 'build the wall', for instance, don't blame the illegal immigrants, they blame the democrats and deep state for creating an exploitable class, which competes directly with the most marginalized of US citizens and legal migrant workers, competing often times and notably with poor young black men and women. I think you are a Trumpublican who hasn't realized it yet.

HOVAH2.0

I think we see eye to eye on a lot of things. But, I wonder if you view 'white america' as an erroneous characature. For example you alluded to poor white americans blaming mexicans... I feel that most people who want to 'build the wall', for instance, don't blame the illegal immigrants, they blame the democrats and deep state for creating an exploitable class, which competes directly with the most marginalized of US citizens and legal migrant workers, competing often times and notably with poor young black men and women. I think you are a Trumpublican who hasn't realized it yet.

No Trump, but I did like the blatant example of the true face of americas ruling class.. the world saw this as incompetence...nah, I cant be republican, I read..

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aren’t you the guy that appropriated Terra Preta soil from Central Americans, dirtied up some water with it, sent it to some universities and got some “thank you” form letters, and then made like 9 bucks selling it off a website from 1992?

How much have you donated to Mayan causes?

So....no apology yet?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No shame in my game. ;)

Glad to see your support for a member making up stories about another member's profession. It is like me saying you just want to be a plumber but you really are a Wal-Mart cart collector.

Many members here know who I am and what I have done over the last 30 years. You like the style of someone wishing to fabricate otherwise. I am not even aware of Mayan's involvement in Terra Preta. My studies of it were focused in the Amazon.

'Boogieman'

Glad to see your support for a member making up stories about another member's profession. It is like me saying you just want to be a plumber but you really are a Wal-Mart cart collector.

Many members here know who I am and what I have done over the last 30 years. You like the style of someone wishing to fabricate otherwise. I am not even aware of Mayan's involvement in Terra Preta. My studies of it were focused in the Amazon.

Holy fuck you have no sense of humor.

Attachments

• whysoserious.jpg
    whysoserious.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 17

Jestocost

Well, his sense of humor is making fun of how southern blacks talk. We’re just not refined enough to get it.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy fuck you have no sense of humor.

perhaps you have no humor and maybe you can explain the joke. Your new bum buddy accused me of doing something unscrupulous with my career and you supported it. Does that sound funny to you?

He completely confused me with another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.