What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Black Hand of California thats Jim Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Nature

Racism is always bad... Unless it's towards white people, then suddenly it's perfectly acceptable right?

Not at all, no form of prejudice against another group should be accepted. I don't think that this is a 'fuck white people' thread, but can see how defensive people could misinterpret it as that. This thread seems to be more about systemic racism that is and has been part of the American way since it's inception, but if I'm wrong I'm sure the thread starter can correct me. It does seem to me that when any group that is the majority has negative actions/thoughts towards minority groups the damage far out paces the damage a minority groups negative actions/feeling has on the majority.

Principante8

Cause casual racism is a laugh and a half aye.

Did the virus not originate in China? I never thought of China as a race, but a location. Chinese folks are great just like everyone else. Like most people they have to deal with a shit government bent on power and control. I wonder if those of us from the USA are considered a unique race of people by the over educated in other far away countries?

I've included an image that should explain itself. If people from other countries get diagnosed with Lyme disease should they come up with another name that doesn't sound so racist?

What makes saying China virus funny isn't that people like me are getting a giggle out of making fun of speaking badly of innocent Asian people, because we're not. What's makes it funny is that certain people react so childishly when they hear it. It's a trigger word programmed into peoples brains by the evil ones. Combine that with Dread, which my underqualified ears dictated as Dreaded, and your have a winner. Sure it's not very funny but at least it's bordering on nonsense, and possibly cleverness, either one of which is more interesting than PC status quo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210204-143316.jpg
    Screenshot_20210204-143316.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Principante8

xxxxxxxxxx.

I disagree with both sentiments. Outside of mathematics and the physical sciences all can be left to interpretation. I don't approve of a lot of opinions or ideas other folks may have, but by no means does that mean they're wrong, or unjust, only that I personally don't approve. I always hope the same respect will be offered to me. I'm just a dude, no debater. A debate signifies a competition with a winner and a loser at the end. I prefer to share information with others, conflicting or not, in order to make a contribution the thought pool. Like most, my ideas aren't very original but there are people that might consider them interesting, for better or worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump would like to hear more about your accomplishments regarding dropping "China virus" into incidental conversation.

HOVAH2.0

Maybe its a deep seeded fear of retaliation by the victims of their conquest.....But these Americans built our positions of strength on a hillside that's prone to earthquakes and landslides.... I see it all over California, kleptocracy on an industrial scale has become a sport to individuals I regretfully respected at one point... 2020 was vestfull attempts to grab everything of value before the deluge is upon them... I've read in fair too many history books of the moments before the collapsed governments/societies.. the common thread was always mid level officials becoming vultures and admission to the system's hypocrisy...
In the whitest of white places, Livermore CA last month, I caught this elderly woman staring at me with a look of disbelief.. my very presence could be an omen... that their time is coming to an end..
....indeed there are soviets in the german country-side!...

'Boogieman'

Maybe its a deep seeded fear of retaliation by the victims of their conquest.....But these Americans built our positions of strength on a hillside that's prone to earthquakes and landslides.... I see it all over California, kleptocracy on an industrial scale has become a sport to individuals I regretfully respected at one point... 2020 was vestfull attempts to grab everything of value before the deluge is upon them... I've read in fair too many history books of the moments before the collapsed governments/societies.. the common thread was always mid level officials becoming vultures and admission to the system's hypocrisy...
In the whitest of white places, Livermore CA last month, I caught this elderly woman staring at me with a look of disbelief.. my very presence could be an omen... that their time is coming to an end..
....indeed there are soviets in the german country-side!...

Do you believe I should be punished for the actions of my ancestors?

'Boogieman'

Gary - Lake County

Jim Lucas is from Seymour, my favorite Indiana politician. Pro weed and pro concealed carry, my guy. :dance013:

Attachments

• Edo-x1KX0AAjG80.jpg
    Edo-x1KX0AAjG80.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 01-29-2020_Lucas_Suits_and_Sneakers_2_Copy.jpg
    01-29-2020_Lucas_Suits_and_Sneakers_2_Copy.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 13

Brother Nature

I disagree with both sentiments. Outside of mathematics and the physical sciences all can be left to interpretation. I don't approve of a lot of opinions or ideas other folks may have, but by no means does that mean they're wrong, or unjust, only that I personally don't approve. I always hope the same respect will be offered to me. I'm just a dude, no debater. A debate signifies a competition with a winner and a loser at the end. I prefer to share information with others, conflicting or not, in order to make a contribution the thought pool. Like most, my ideas aren't very original but there are people that might consider them interesting, for better or worse.

I was simply trying to make you feel uncomfortable here. Like you're not welcome, like you won't be able to get ahead here, like you're not a part of what we do, all based on opinions you've presented. I don't know if you grow or not, I have no idea the color of your skin or any other physical attributes, but I've judged you, pushed you into a corner and made you feel like you needed to respond to my (someone guy you don't know) stupid comments. I was just trying to offer perspective.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Id like to think that everyone is welcome here - so long as they are respectful of the rights of all members to have their own ideas - thoughts - and opinions on a myriad of topics that do need discussing - if we are to ever understand everyone properly - always good to 'walk a mile' in someone else's shoes for perspective - if that's at all possible -

- at the very base of civilization - is civil discourse -

picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have no idea why I quoted CG...

Must have been trying to be politically correct :D

Really though, no idea how that happened.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
- Id like to think that everyone is welcome here - so long as they are respectful of the rights of all members to have their own ideas - thoughts - and opinions on a myriad of topics that do need discussing - if we are to ever understand everyone properly - always good to 'walk a mile' in someone else's shoes for perspective - if that's at all possible -

- at the very base of civilization - is civil discourse -

View Image

I'd like to understand racism in the world culture.

This thread is slowly enlightening in that respect.

So far I have gathered that racist dialogue that is offered in humor should be disregarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts