What's new

The Best Haze

muddy waters

off topic but since ngakpa asked... i grow that way as well. i love it. mothers and cloning would be nice but with only two small cabs available to sustain the jones it makes more sense to me to flower with both of them, and rely on making F1s and F2s and selecting seeds from the best flowers.

i'm doing the pre-flowering selection thing for the first time on this run. soaked 26 mixed bagseed and F2s in water and planted in a 10L flowerbox immediately on intense 11/13 light. i'm going to pluck em down to 10 after a week or so, and then i don't know exactly how i'm going to go from there to the target 4-5 (4 females and a male ideally). maybe wait until preflowers if they show quickly? might be too crammed though, we'll see.

this has nothing to do with the best haze except that one day i'll be planting hopefully some of HHF's haze or the seedsman indian-haze hybrid on my "lazy man" 11/13 system.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Just picked up some of Seedsman's Haze. I intend to cross it with both my Andhra Pradesh Indian sativa and some pure Cambodian sativa. :)

G

:woohoo: :friends:
THX for the INFO glock23
I think i will try some of these Seeds

Ive been wondering about Reeferman's "Haze Bros. Original Haze" offering since I saw it in High Times this month. He claims to have the old school Haze back in all her glory.

Haze brothers origional haze crazzy old school this is the origional haze that all haze hybrids were bred from strong cat pissy super long flowering sativa that will blow your mind very special its back in all her glory these plants stretch like mad getting huge you will need to flower cuttings as soon as they root to keep plants under 6 feet tall medium yeilding the best breeding haze avalable today .
12 -16 weeks flowering time and worth the wait reasonable becouse no veg is required

http://www.reefermanseeds.com/forums/mmstore.php?do=viewitemid&itemid=43

Would be awesome if the old school Haze is really back in seed form for all to grow... If its verified as the Original haze, I will probably have to make my first seedbank purchase. Should be Haze or pretty damn close... I doubt hed dress it up with that description and offer watered down haze, but I also have no experience with Reeferman either. 75 bucks for 12 seeds aint bad, either.

kind regards,
cvs

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
There are oldschool haze´s haze´s in seedform. Example, there are: Ace Seeds: Oltimers haze and the Breeders Chice haze which are quite authentic.

G

cavalleysmoker said:
Ive been wondering about Reeferman's "Haze Bros. Original Haze" offering since I saw it in High Times this month. He claims to have the old school Haze back in all her glory.

http://www.reefermanseeds.com/forums/mmstore.php?do=viewitemid&itemid=43

Would be awesome if the old school Haze is really back in seed form for all to grow... If its verified as the Original haze, I will probably have to make my first seedbank purchase. Should be Haze or pretty damn close... I doubt hed dress it up with that description and offer watered down haze, but I also have no experience with Reeferman either. 75 bucks for 12 seeds aint bad, either.

kind regards,
cvs

i never tried reef's haze, but did try some of his other beans which sounded interesting, like his asia girl which he described as weed so good, u tell your wife its all gone... etc/etc

well for the price his genetics blow... :2cents: , i have bought some nirvana beans for $15, that is way better then his shit at $ 120/etc/etc...

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Herbalistic said:
There are oldschool haze´s haze´s in seedform. Example, there are: Ace Seeds: Oltimers haze and the Breeders Chice haze which are quite authentic.
ACE´s is the REAL DEAL OT1´s Haze :sasmokin:

bigherb

Veteran

anyone have experience with this strain

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran

anyone have experience with this strain

some time ago i had sent a fellow that was tight with Reef some of Toms Haze.

i believe reef got those seeds at the time as he was gatherin haze from all over.

which he settled on im not sure.

CBF

bigherb

Veteran
im very interested in reef hazes as he is the only one claiming to hav haze bros haze stock,claims dont mean ishhh soo im lookin for reports cant find none surprising but not really

well the reason im intereted in reef hbh is becaz i started a thread bout it he did seem som wat familar wit the traits ,he also stated

the haze bro's or pure haze is a tall lanky pure sativa it has huge spaces between the internodes and stretches in a huge way .
No I do not know the haze bro's this strain was given to me by a old timer in Rotterdam that owns a greenhouse who has maintained it for many years since the mid 80's .
The smell is pretty much like cats piss and sandle wood .
The strain has never been hybridized and really still has lots of vigor for being so inbred I really don't know many generations it was inbred in holland .

then goes on to say

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks have it in holland they just don't grow it because yields are low flowering times are very long , they get paid super high for SSH or nevils haze so why go through the trouble of growing a pure haze , also they stretch so much that they are hard to manage .
Rm

upsetting bout the response sad this is the mindframe of most breeders

i asked if his hbh is still available no response i said

why caz it sounds like frankie and i havnt smoked any anything that is better.

i wish i had the opportunity some have ,trouble it would be a pleasure ,wit so much trouble in the world.

i feel like postin it all again but no one really reponded n we kno were haze bro threads end up but

anyone interested in the thread its haze bros haze smoke report at *********

id lov to hear about /see available

3/4 haze
accidental haze
cambodian haze = dont kno if reef had anythin gto do wit it but ,ive experienced in de tweede kamer a special smoke reminescent of my neville haze
thai haze
colombian haze
new ultimate haze etc soo on

ive only seen reports on his accidental haze out of this bunch

1luvbigherb

happyhi

reminding you all that there is no such thing as pure haze, it was never pure to start with
so how does it get pure now?
it was and always will be something that was never stable, it's genetics thanks to sam
have been spread out. there may be some that is more like the original strain, but the
original strain was an accident that had numerous characteristics, all of which are out there being grown by dedicated growers. many are trying to stabilize a specific variety to retain a specific characteristic they like. we all have different tastes and hence preferences which is what makes this so much fun. to all those pursuing the haze, rock on!
peace/hh

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haze 19 x Skunk [Nirvana],, Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 [GHSco],, Super Silver Haze [Mr Nice],, or Jack Herer [Sensi Seeds] 90 day+ type ... those are the finest "Hazes" available IMO

Hope this helps

WokkaWokka!

I am a different person since experiencing the haze. And with the insane flavor + heady rush I experience it a lot! Sometimes late at night about this time after smoking cones of neville's haze after 8-10 cones things get really quiet all of a sudden and I find myself talking with 'God' as you find yourself doing on psychedelics normally. It is such a euphoric experience with no paranoia but it totally turns you inside out and plays with your vision. I can't wait to smoke out some noobs with this shit. A pound of neville's could turn anybody into a cult leader.

bigherb

Veteran
reminding you all that there is no such thing as pure haze, it was never pure to start with
so how does it get pure now?

star crash,
Looks much more like a pure Haze then NH or SSH. Don't know what the taste or high is like...
-SamS

1luvbigherb

VanVulpen

Veteran
Original Haze from Seedsman stock, 13 weeks into flower:
picture.php

View image in gallery

C

Cinderella99

Sweet, VanVulpen. The parallel product you could pick up at the SB's would be the TFD OH. You're doing a great job with that plant at 13 weeks...PLEASE continue to post pics throughout flowering. Thanks!

bigherb

Veteran
looks amazin got me droolin

only 13 weeks patience is a virtue it should be worth it tho

PLEASE continue to post pics throughout flowering

much agreed

im interested to kno if this is from sed or clone?

any info on the smoke as well is appreciated

after my run this summer wit haze n her hybrids im very interested in growing the pure lol
tfd ohaze seedman tomhill not sure which tho havnt seen much info/reports on sams crosses n tfd but im diggin as they hav always sparked my interest

after seeing these pics im interested in seedman ohaze as i believe i read these were the first/earlier stock ohaze from sams

1luvbigherb