What's new

The Best Haze

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i never tried reef's haze, but did try some of his other beans which sounded interesting, like his asia girl which he described as weed so good, u tell your wife its all gone... etc/etc

well for the price his genetics blow... :2cents: , i have bought some nirvana beans for $15, that is way better then his shit at $ 120/etc/etc...

we have grown a few of reef's beans, incl asia girl,willy,cherry bomb, etc... they all suck... still have 1/2packs left. no interest in sprouting further shit from reef.

we bought asia girl after reading his description' so good, u tell your wife its gone... ' what a bunch of bullshit...

let me say in no uncertain terms... reef's gear SUCKS...

bigherb

Veteran
just ur opinion
im sorry to hear bout ur experience

im def a reef fan his strains r amazin ime amongst the best smoke in adam along wit dna love potion n willie in 05 i believe were amongst the top strains available willie is very special smoke

i hav heard mix review but i posted just becaz one man has a badd experience shouldnt define a strain

reef is the only one to claim haze bros haze stock from rotterdam reef works wit landrace selections n actually travels im very interested in reef haze selections

tan

errors about Neville's Haze

errors about Neville's Haze

Neville's Haze is:

[NL#5 x pure original Haze "A"] x [pure original Haze "C"]

(and they were heavily selected)

Shantibaba: "Now to clear up the story and myths that go around, due mainly to people in the industry (other seed companies) who are more interested in making money than giving information that is correct. Haze brothers worked on the Haze’s and they did get to Sam and Nevil"

VanVulpen

Veteran
My hazes are grown from seeds germinated in july, i have three of them and several clones from the 4th one, here's a more resinous pheno, sorry about the quality of the pic, will have some better shots in the weekend...

picture.php

View image in gallery

bigherb

Veteran
My hazes are grown from seeds germinated in july,

beautiful im very interested

im curious to heardiff traits of taste/aromas you find in the pack

also im interested to kno about the purp stems as wats this is related to if its gentics of thai of or a nutrient deficeny

1luvbigherb

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
just ur opinion
im sorry to hear bout ur experience

agree its one man's opinion.. and the reason i come off so negative is that we tried a number of reef's strains, and none of em turned out well... including what we thought would be kick-ass strains like willy, cherry bomb, asia girl and his orig sour diesel...

but maybe others have had better luck then us..peace...

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
looks like some real gnarly freaky deaky sativa fun there mate...looks like she'll easy go another 6 weeks? or will you take her round 15-17 for that serious brainbending head rush?

best of luck with her anyway, whatever you/she decide :)

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now Thats some Proper HAZE VanVulpen,nice work.....Leave them blooming as long as poss and they will reward you with some Sweet,Soaring highs. Do they smell incensey or more sweet and spicy? JBo ;]

Wow...how many week you think you'll grow them....26 ?? 30 ??

I smoked this week a 20 weeker MNS SSH and I will soon try an indian haze who tooke 25 week .... some kind of champagne you see once in your life ! For many reason I prefer my 12 week SSH pheno

You should cure your haze the number of week you had them in flowering :xmasnut: ... lol ;)

keep up the good work

My hazes are grown from seeds germinated in july, i have three of them and several clones from the 4th one, here's a more resinous pheno, sorry about the quality of the pic, will have some better shots in the weekend...

motaloca

"Cannalope Haze
This perfect strain is the work of selection and a little luck. We found an 8 week wonder that lives up to all the controversy. Amazing you may ask an 8 week sativa, but we say grow these out and find out for yourself the magic in this strain. The bubble hash from the Cannalope is above average and the yield is good. The Cannalope can be mastered by experts and is a good teacher for beginners. The taste is like melon with a hint of Haze. A cut through high.

Type: 100% Sativa
Specifics: Haze Brothers x Mexican Sativa
Indoor Flowering time: 9 weeks
Indoor Yield: 350/450 "

There you go, should be the greatest haze ever.

it's cindy 99. dna are cheats and liars. just ask gypsy.
peace

happyhi

new skinny leaf

new skinny leaf

here are a couple of new girls i'm working on.
oh/skunk crossed with thai male, one month into 12/12 ojd 004.jpg

ojd 001.jpg

peace/hh

bigherb

Veteran
VanVulpen

gotta be honest man i been thinkin about your ladies lol

hows that ohaze comin along

1luvbigherb

L

Laugan Gaucher

Neville Haze / The Legend

Neville Haze / The Legend

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bugs love them too !!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

there is an IBL in my collection that is better than all the others. it is Neville Haze (selected IBL line) from GreenHouse Seed Company

this is an f3 from the f1 (that 's not sure maybe f2) selt by the company

Last edited:
Thai Lights and Afghan Haze

Thai Lights and Afghan Haze

Anyone grow out the Thai Lights from Dr. Atomic? I would think that it would be a manageable indoor representation of thai with the NL background being derived from Thai. Looking forward to trying some of Billy Goat's thai trainwreck cross.

I ran the Thai Lights from Dr. Atomic and really liked it. Despite the the NL in the genes it still took me 11-14 weeks to finish it. I only ran one pack of beans and got 6 females from it. Most finished around 12 weeks. I didn't run any clones after the seed trial, but I did cross it to Dr. Atomic's NL. I'm hoping that the NL will cut down the flowering time a bit without overpowering the Thai high. The high was impressive and I'm glad I have one more pack of beans to run if the genes get diluted from the NL cross. The best way I can describe the high is as electric. I'm sold on this strain but don't expect a quick finisher.

I also ran Shantibaba's Afghan Haze next to the Thai Lights. I cracked 10 beans and ended up with 4 females. All of them went 100+ days from seed. The high and yield was impressive. Very up high but the afghan came through at the end bringing a nice sedative touch on the come down. I dusted each one with some sensi star pollen that I've been playing with. I'm hoping for a shorter flowering time in the AHxSS beans.

I wish I woud've kept some clones of each but I wasn't in a position to do it at the time. I highly recommend either strain, but be prepared for a long flowering time. They are both up highs but each unique in its own way. Dr. Atomic's stuff is very underrated IMO and I'm surprised the AH from Shanti doesn't get more attention.

VanVulpen

Veteran
VanVulpen

gotta be honest man i been thinkin about your ladies lol

hows that ohaze comin along

1luvbigherb

It is my sincere regret to announce you that my hazes have been cut at 14 weeks for reasons wich were beyond my control, way too early i know, but believe it or not the potency is there... I'll get back here with a more detailed smoke report as soon as i finish my two weeks break on smoking, all i can say for now is that i'll find it really difficult to beat a real Haze in terms of potency, even when is so imature i can confirm for instance that the smoke is stronger than let's say the Malawi Gold or ACE's Golden Tiger wich they shared the flowering room with...
Also they are soo easy to control indoor when talking about height, folowing the advice of some wonderful people here on icmag i have been cuting a whole mother plant in pieces as soon as she confirmed to be female and ended up with no less than 30 clones wich were the fastest clones to root in my limited experience. Here's the mother plant and a dwarf clone wich was gifted to one of my mates, unfortunately he didn't manage to keep her alive either...

I can't wait to grow these beauties again, plan is to do a side by side grow with ACE's Oltimer Haze and a few Neville's Hazes and if i can get hold of it i definately want to try Tom Hill's Haze as well...
All the best :)

skunktoker

Haze 19 x Skunk [Nirvana],, Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 [GHSco],, Super Silver Haze [Mr Nice],, or Jack Herer [Sensi Seeds] 90 day+ type ... those are the finest "Hazes" available IMO

Hope this helps

I agree with doc 100% AUH#2 and Jack-herer gets my vote.....ST

Latest posts

Latest posts