What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

are you excited? it sounds like you weren't planning this... i dunno what i'd do... pass out lol. well I hope it's a happy healthy baby anyways :) how'd you find out?

merry%20christmas.jpg

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

boobs hurt, cramping in ovaries, I havent missed a period yet, but its still possible. Will find out for sure in the next couple of days.....
excited & scared lol

ohhhh don't scare me lol... i ahve my period... but i get cramping, i puke randomly for no reason, get nausious, my boobs were sore but that went away. and i've been all emotional and bi polar like lol. and i was craving pickles.... but my body is just crazy lol. it likes to play games I think. cause tests are always neg. :S so are you happy if you are preg?

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
statham1.jpg

now he's some eye candy... he may not be dressed for the holidays but he's still sexy :D

Now you onry girl's know he could be standing right in front of you wearing nothing but a smile and he would be dressed for any occasion well in a Bad Girls mind anyway. :)

Merry Season To All The Bad Girls
Mr.Wags

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I got the 2nd book in the sookie stackhouse (true blood) books... still reading the 1st but going to try to hurry up and finish the first one so i can get the 2nd one read before i go back to school after our mini vacation.
oh yea and I passed my class with an ALMOST perfect score. Got a 92 on my quiz... missed 2 questions out of 25.... im so proud lol..
hope everyone had a great christmas, and hope everyone has a great new year... stay stoned

awwww crappy morning... woke up to go pee came downstairs, noticed Rocky (my pitbull aka mommy's baby lol) had left his big stuffed lamb in the kitchen so i went to bring it to his bed, yes i spoil my baby lol, and noticed he pucked all over his bed while sleeping, he was still sleeping with his face in it lol. ao i had to get dressed and clean up the mess and him. now im sitting on the living room floor beside him poor guy has an upset tummy and keeps crying lol. having him really is like having a kid lol. i'm in mommy training as my mom says lol

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Wishing you all a happy new year! May it be filled with only good things that you hope
and wish for. :party:
Stay safe...and hope your gardens are all bountiful!

DG

jessrabit

I don't know about you ladies but I am so thankful 2009 is behind me.
Looking forward, I hope 2010 brings beautiful, bountiful, :smokeit: wonderous things to us all.

Peace Bad Girls and Friends!

Latest posts

Latest posts