What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome mistress! With a name like that you have to be bad!! hehehe jk :eyelash:

Have a good week ladies..its a rainy mess here and the big storm hasnt even hit yet!
:smokeit: <---- thats me most of the day today hahaha

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

good morning BGC.. hope its a great week for ya'll, I have to get back into study mode today.. had the weekend off pretty much lol...

jessrabit

Found this in my inbox and it made me think of all you Bad Girls!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says
"Oh crap! She's up!"
Sister, life is to short to live with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly.
Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy, but promised it would be worth it.
Today is sisters day. Let your sisters, mothers, daughters, girlfriends know- you are loved.
Happy Sisters Day! I Love Ya Sista!
I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use or the friends that I have.
To the cool women that have touched my life.
Here's to you!!
A real sister walks with you when the rest of the world walks out.

:dancer:

Rainbowls

Hey y'all! You can call me Rain, I am a 23 year old college student in Southern California. I joined this website to learn as much as I can about medical marijuana. I was diagnosed with epilepsy in June and have found that marijuana is the closest thing to a cure that I have found so far.I smoke at least once a day (sometimes way more :p) all depends on how bad the headaches and other side effects are. I am not growing, and prob wont, not because I don't want to but I just don't know enough about it to get into it yet. Its nice to find a place where there are other female smokers that I can talk to.

It's nice meeting y'all! If you ever get bored and wanna talk just message me :p

M

MrsEvlme2

Found this in my inbox and it made me think of all you Bad Girls!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says
"Oh crap! She's up!"
Sister, life is to short to live with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly.
Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy, but promised it would be worth it.
Today is sisters day. Let your sisters, mothers, daughters, girlfriends know- you are loved.
Happy Sisters Day! I Love Ya Sista!
I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use or the friends that I have.
To the cool women that have touched my life.
Here's to you!!
A real sister walks with you when the rest of the world walks out.

:dancer:

I love this so much I copied and pasted to my facebook. Wish I had someone to call sister. I have 4 half sisters but I'm not close to any of them and don't have any close friends like that. But, I got you ladies.
Hope you are all doing good.
Have a great day.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

ya'll I lost a friend today. well if you can call a fat cow a friend... well anyways, shes also a thief... I cannot stand liars, I cannot stand ppl who take from others when theyve been so generous to lend you something.... anyways. she & her bf borrowed IW's pipe.... and they supposedly "lost" it.. we've been going back and forth since 2008.. over a pipe! but seriously it was a 90 dollar pipe....UGH.. I hate when it turns out you cant trust someone..... gotta really be careful there are a lot of ppl out there that just want to use you... .ugh... but you ladies are awesome.... good to have other friends.... we should have a slumber party HAHAHAHAHA (IW mentioned that of course in his freaky mind)

have a greeeeeeeeeeeeat day(im soooo stoned) and hope ya'll are doing great... keep me posted!!!

M

MrsEvlme2

Sorry to hear about your friend KK or ex-friend. This is why I'm really not close to anyone. I have a really hard time trusting anyone. I try not to lend anything out, because of this very reason.
I'd love to come over. I'll bring some Cindy99. :smokeit:

M

Marywanna

ya'll I lost a friend today. well if you can call a fat cow a friend... well anyways, shes also a thief... I cannot stand liars, I cannot stand ppl who take from others when theyve been so generous to lend you something.... anyways. she & her bf borrowed IW's pipe.... and they supposedly "lost" it.. we've been going back and forth since 2008.. over a pipe! but seriously it was a 90 dollar pipe....UGH.. I hate when it turns out you cant trust someone..... gotta really be careful there are a lot of ppl out there that just want to use you... .ugh... but you ladies are awesome.... good to have other friends.... we should have a slumber party HAHAHAHAHA (IW mentioned that of course in his freaky mind)

have a greeeeeeeeeeeeat day(im soooo stoned) and hope ya'll are doing great... keep me posted!!!
Ya done good KK. Can't surround yourself with lying sacks of shit. I also hate liars.Once I catch someone in a lie,I won't believe one thing they tell me.And now I am going to smoke some hash............................. MW

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

awesome mw... Im hoping to get hash reallllll soon :)

everyone have a marvelous day!!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Sorry to hear about that KK. There are alot of shitty people out there.

Im down for a slumber party! Wern't we all talking about something after the new year started?..... something about us all meeting in Denver or something?

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

its alright ladies.. I'd rather NOT have her as a friend... the only time I heard from her was when she needed a ride or something else... ugh she really used me!!! oh well its a good thing that it ended this way...

M

Marywanna

Holy crap. I haven't smoked hash for years. My Caregiver made some.I had to go lay down I was so blasted! SWEET! HASH FOREVER!

M

MrsEvlme2

Good morning, girls. Finally done with my bathroom. It still had the linoleum and paint from 25 years ago, when the house was built. The toilet started leaking and we had to replace that, and some of the wall behind it. So we decided to finally do the floor. I laid down white octagon and diamond 2inch tile with silver grout and painted the walls such a light pink it looks white. I was afraid to get too dark of a color because there is no window in there and it is dark already. I think I did a pretty good job. Now I have to do the kids rooms. We found porcelain tiles for 80cents. They've been sitting in the corner of my living room for like 3 weeks. We'll get to it eventually. :jerkit:

We are officially going to europe this summer (June). We are 99% sure that we will be in Amsterdam at least 2 nights. Any of you ladies been? Do you have any suggestions of what to do or see? Am I allowed to fly back with some cheese? I love cheese. :biggrin:

I'm stoned and tired. Talk to you ladies soon. Have a good weekend.
I'm an Eagles fan, but since they're out,
Go Jets!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I would LOVE to go to amsterdam!!! Maybe someday!!!

I know what you mean mrsevlme, we've been trying to redecorate & fix up & clean this place, Im pretty happy about it, except there really is barely any room & im trying to find a way to make it nicer in here...
I got a beautiful lamp, with bright red & gold designs in it... very cute..
got me some roses, which died(LMAO) but they will come back to live, IW gave them some superthrive... lol ok they didnt DIE, just the blooms did, but the plant actually looks really healthy... I got a couple other plants as well... the cold weather here tho took a couple in to dormancy...
ah im rambling
I hope you gals have a wonderful weekend(whats left of it) and a great new week to come....... *hugs*