What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Thanks MC! Nice to meet you! Sorry I didn't see you last time I posted in here. Welcome to the BGC! :jump:

Well, lets see..... have I been a bad girl lately? Not realy, I've been trying to stay on Santa's "nice" list. I realy want one of thoes lil notebook laptops for Christmas.

I did have a naughty time in bed last night.... Whew .... my husband is awsome!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you all should rent a hotel someplace in California and have a bad girl's party. Then I will come and jump out of cake. Or better yet I can come dressed as a policeman.. Hand cuffs, night stick, and everything. I will see how bad you are for myself! I may have to make an arrest

*gets the dollar bills out* hehehe This I have to see!! ohhh boy :D

L

LolaGal

I think we should just raid Chippendale's, take all those hot guys hostage at the BGC!

We can sit around and yell "Shake it Baby, shake it".

It will be fun.

H

heavy dank nugg

I know this is not my place but i just wanted to say to all the bad girls of icmag........
Happy Hollidays its you bad girls that make all of us badboys do the silly things we do....
be well...

a treat for you

picture.php

L

LolaGal

I am going to dress up in some lingerie and see if Santa wants to have a little affair this Christmas.

I wanna be his Ho Ho Ho............

:)

jumping out of a cake? well i wanna see this!!! but i got a long ways to go to get down your way lol.... i'll have to sneek myslef through that invisible line they call the border lol

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KK..you got that right...ohh WW thats quite the picture!! hahahah The dude on the far right, the way hes posing just cracks me up!! Thanks for the laughs!