What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Joshua.Thomas

The only thing I can suggest is to check oxygen. They used to show them in the daytime on tuesday leading up to the show at 10:00 from season 3.
Have you checked with oxygen to see if perhaps they plan on selling the DVD

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

good morning BGC... I hope the new year is finding everyone in its graces.... smoke lots o weed, ive got my bong loaded now, just took a fat hit lol... hack hack hack...

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

HEY BGC WAKE UP!!!!!

seriously there has been a lack of conversation in this thread for awhile... we need to bring it back!

How the fuck is everyone doing ???

IW & Me are officially engaged, got the ring a couple days ago.. It's so beautiful I will have to upload it later...
We are smoking some purple nepal for our wake & bake... then back to chores & office visits... busy busy!!!

L

LolaGal

CONGRATULATIONS! Woohoo! (a lil tear rolls down Lola's cheek)

I smoke this bowl in honor of your new fiance' !!!!

p.s. I feel really bad today... watch out world! I think I will go glue some quarters on the sidewalk in the poor part of town and sit back and have a lil fun....

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats KK!!! whooo hooo!!! :dance013::dance013: youve been a busy girl havent you??? hehehe

Well Im no longer working at my dream job, back to just hangin out at home for now, its too bad it didnt work out for me, but shit happens! Probably for the better anywho! hehe

Going to be trimming a bunch of lovely chemd buds this weekend! :yay: love it!
Hope all my girls are doing good and being bad!! :dancer:

Have a great weekend!
mrsb

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

yay! so good to hear from all of you!

sorry to hear lola, I hope you feel better!
mrs.b - when one door closes another one opens!!!
Lil - you are just the bomb lol

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Good to see ya Mrs. B! Sorry things didn't work out for ya there. Sheesh... I wanna just hang out at home...... lucky.

Hugs to all the girls! :grouphug:

AlexaSocialite

Don't worry mrs. B I have had so many job set backs, and have gotten so depressed, but just like someone said, when one door closes another opens. Everything happens for a reason! Stay positive!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

and I completely believe that... when one door closes another one is made evident.

M

MrsEvlme2

Hey, Ladies!! I've been gone for a minute, but I'm gonna try to be around more often. Hope you all had a great holiday and new year. Mines was good. I've been wasted this past month. That's why I'm hardly ever on. Plus, it takes me an hour just to catch up on my facebook games. By then my husband needs the computer.
Grew and smoked pre 98 bubba kush this week. Beautiful. I love the smell and taste. I can't really explain it. It's pungent. I like fruity strains but it's nice to have something different. And it stones the shit out you.
The hubby is mod for the nutes forum. Feel free to congratulate him. Lol thanks ladies.
Going to roll some Kush.

M

MrsEvlme2

Forget to tell you ladies.
We are planning to go to Europe this summer to visit family. Hopefully we will have extra cash to go to Amsterdam. Any of you from there or been?

Hey everyone!!! KK ~ Congrads dear, I'm so happy for you! Mrs. B ~ Sorry to hear about the job not working out. *sends hug*

Well, have a great week ladies. I'm off to cuddle on the couch. hehe

M

MrsEvlme2

Good evening, Ladies and Happy MLK day! Hubby's at work and kids are asleep. Just sitting here playing poker and smoking. Bout to turn in. I've been trying to get to bed early for like 2 weeks now. I'm sooooooo tired. Good night ladies.

Latest posts

Latest posts