What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Adopt a couple of cats, a lot less effort and still lots of snuggles. I just got done snuggling cat no. 2. I had her on my pillow next to me with my arms wrapped around her. She was vibrating, she purred so hard. Who knows why she'd tolerate being held like that (animals normally don't like things like that), but this IS the cat whose adoption tag said "I need extra love." She also likes covers, so she thought it was grand to get love and snuggles, and be covered up on a pillow. Weird cat.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao!!! could be the economy, and everyone IS home and banging lmao thats too funny, we were trying tho, and of course trying is always fun lol!!!!

hahah I think you are right kk :dance013: nothing wrong with that!! :jump:

Hello Ladies

I wonder why my GF with her 4 grown kids gives me a very bad look like she wants to hang me when I look at her and say wouldn't it be nice for us to have a baby together.

Can you buy special water so I can get her to drink some> gawd she only had 4 kids. It's not like I'm asking for much.

I'm just pulling your legs Ladies> I shooting for twins :bigeye:

awww Why not triplets!! lol jk

Adopt a couple of cats, a lot less effort and still lots of snuggles. I just got done snuggling cat no. 2. I had her on my pillow next to me with my arms wrapped around her. She was vibrating, she purred so hard. Who knows why she'd tolerate being held like that (animals normally don't like things like that), but this IS the cat whose adoption tag said "I need extra love." She also likes covers, so she thought it was grand to get love and snuggles, and be covered up on a pillow. Weird cat.

awww your cat sounds soo cute OMM...I love cats that snuggle, our one cat is so mellow, you can do anything do him and he just lays there soaking it in, such a lover!
Good advise too...stick with the kitty, get you in less trouble RC!! :blowbubbles:

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
and cats are cheaper too.. and they dont talk!!! cant get my 3 year old to hush his mouth EVER! lol

You can leave them alone for a night. Not that we usually do. We have a friend that comes and checks on everything twice a day to make sure that all is good.

G

gdawg

Hey Mrs. B and Hey yall bad girls my lil friend is gonna come in here she's new yall be nice! She's a bad girl too and won't even answer the phone when snugglin kitties...6 KITTIES!

Rose56

I've got 5 cats and three dogs so much easier then kids though I just spent a fortune on one of my cats that is sick. Poor Neko just got back home after two days in the hospital.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
yea, once I spent nearly 1000 on my cat, who had gotten into some string, and the dipshit ate some and it rotted in her intestines, she ended up losing part of her intestine lol... she ended up dying a few years later due to a black widow bite. I miss her ! :(

Awww, poor kitty! I worry about that type of thing with kitty no. 2. She is super snuggly, but when she's not snuggling, she's DEMANDING attention and destroying stuff and acting like a goat. She does need "extra love," but watch out when the SPCA people are saying a cat needs extra love. They REALLY mean it.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea it did Greenrocket, sorry .....we all know your not the troll :)

and welcome btw...good to have ya on board :)

Thanks Mrs Babba.

I cant understand why people troll the net trying to bring everyone down. They must have a miserable existence.

PS: I checked out your grows and its got me motivated to make a garden and hide a few plants amongst it. It looks very peaceful.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Greenrocket!! hope they do great :D

and yeah, no idea why ppl post bullshit like that, makes em feel better I guess, losers!