What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

jalajaslet

Yeah Bunny... Get a Girl.... girl. they have much smaller hands and the understanding that goes along with it..... Hugs honey and we are here if you need to talk......

I haven't been able to be around mush ladies. I know Double Kindness was thinking of leaving us. Has someone/anyone talked to her lately? I hope she didnt leave us....

DK dont leave us....

Hey to all of you and thanks for the kind words. As it turns out she was a really nice woman or a girl girl like jalajaslet said. She was gentle and through she did not rush me at all and through her I was able to find out I have fibromialga? as well and will need surgery for my one foot from the arthritics being so bad most likely fussed ( sounds scary ) together but no more pain after that. 8yrs. of hobbling around and finally some relief to good to be true! I will be off to meet with the surgeon soon and I guess he will let me know the details. For once I left feeling empowered and properly diagnosed....it was a good day ladies and I am grateful for this little square of blank space so I can hang out and be reassured by all of you. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART it means a great deal and I will always return the favor girls...bunnydrawers

I'm so glad you went and so glad you're getting some answers. Keep to it, and really, if you start to get anxious, call her and ask for something that you can take when you go to these dr. appointments. AND DON"T QUIT!!!!!! We're here for you!

C

cannagirl

Ladies please keep DK in your thoughts, she is going through some hard times and could use all the good juju we can muster!

Thinking of you DK I hope your situation improves whatever it maybe.....remember we are B.D. compadraes "LEAN ON ME WHEN YOUR NOT STRONG AND I"LL BE YOUR FRIEND......." You were there for me please let me be there for you my friend? I will wait until your feeling up to it, never giving up on you GIRL!....waiting in the garden....bunnydrawers.

Thanks again OMoutianMix, your earlier e-mail helped me a lot and you have made me realize that this is the right place for me after all I only wish we could convince DK? Oh yea I received a call from Health Canada ( the big wigs here in Canada ) last evening and was told I have been approved for my legal possession and grow card! 16 weeks but finally LEGAL!!! no more being scared when I go to get my Medicine at the Compassion Clubs AWESOME!!! I LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!!!!! I now get to grow 40 plants every 45 days for myself as medicine and 7 and a half grams a day is my prescription legally prescribed by my doctor. I can have on me 225 grams at any time according to my license without getting in trouble. OH CANADA!!!!

C

cannagirl

a little update on DK, Im going to go help her tomorrow and she will be back soon. we will get her up and rockin again in no time! big hugs to the BGC!

Thanks for the update cannagirl, good to know someone is watching out for her tell her I miss our chats and hope she finds the comfort she is seeking WE LOVE YOU DK!!!! Waiting for your return....bunnydrawers

L

LolaGal

I miss Mrs.Babba!! :(

Got bored yesterday, hid in a cave, waited for tourists to come in cave, jumped up, scared the crap out of them.... hahahahaha

Then I told them that a murder had occurred RIGHT where they were standing! Boy! Did they jump back! heheheeheehehee

torturing the tourists is such fun... hahahahahahahah

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lola, your soooo bad, scaring the local tourista's!! lol I can just see you doing that, pretty funny right there! hehe

Ive been around just not posting too much, we have been having a great summer...went to the lake on monday and saw this guy flying around! looks like funnnn

Hope you all are doing good, stay bad and happy ladies :D

jalajaslet

Glad to hear your feeling better Ms. Babba...

Hope you girls get all straightened out Canna...

Hugs to all.... Off to another Doctor's appointment here. Just wanted to stop in and check on everyone..

Ms Kony

Morning fellow bad girls!!! I made a recent name change (I'm sure some of you may already know who I am by seeing it haha). I've missed you guys!!!

Mrs. B - looks like you n' Babba are having a great summer. =)

Lola - that is HILARIOUS!!! Reminded me of the part in Monty Python w/ the killer rabbit! lol

Well, off to enjoy this gorgeous day. *Ms Kony*

Hello everyone!

I just reorganized the closet in the flowering room and got all the extra gear that was sitting in our bedroom and the hallway PUT AWAY. It's so super sweet, I'm so proud of myself. I also rearranged Mr. Mountain's closet, by color and type of clothing. I feel good. What will I do next?

So glad to see all of you here. Much love!!!!!