What's new

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

I wanted to ask, there is another lady grower who has gotten several "helpful" comments on a post, but they are showing up in such a way that she thinks everyone doesn't like her. I hope she'll come over here, but could someone explain just in case she looks in here??

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
My post also got deleted >bummer> I was trying to defend ye woman from the wicked troll of never never land who reared his ugly head.

I'm sure it was to ensure a drama-free zone. We appreciated your attempt to educated the uneducatable, nevertheless. *MWAH* There's some sugar for you!

It was really minor. Most trolls are smart enough to avoid this thread, or only to post one thing and never come back, anyhow. And Mrs. Babba and Dutchgrown are always watching over this thread. It's a nice place to be. :)

I'm sure there are troll fights in other threads, maybe in some of the ones over the CA laws that come up for vote in Nov? :) (Just kidding!)

L

lil skunk baby

Hey Mrs. B and all you other bad girls,
I'm new here and can't figure out how to insert a profile pic. can anybody help please? Oh yeah and Mrs. B. ?... gdawg (my lil squirrel friend) says you are awesome

L

lil skunk baby

i was thinking the same thing about a certain number of posts being required... thanks

L

lil skunk baby

i hope i won't be annoying asking questions all the time that everybody else already knows the answer to but me, but I just gotta ask "what is a troll" in respect to a thread?

G

gdawg

Lil skunk babies are so innocent...its any idiot usually still in high school that goes on threads just to start some shit. Sometimes its entertaining...mostly its annoying. and Mrs. Babba is awesome yall get over it ;)

i think it's fine to ask questions here, lil. we don't yell at people or tell them to go find the answer here, b/c we're all women and we're here to have a little community together. roachclip was right when he said that this is our house and frankly we run it our own way. it's too bad more of the icmag ladies don't drop in more often. and it's sad to me that bgc ladies are leaving icmag. if they are having drama elsewhere, why not just only hang out in here. i wish i could have spoken to lola and canna before they left and let them know they'd be missed. maybe they wouldn't have left.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Troll definition as per tou

Troll definition as per tou

i hope i won't be annoying asking questions all the time that everybody else already knows the answer to but me, but I just gotta ask "what is a troll" in respect to a thread?

4. Flaming/Trolling: Flames are posts intended to insult and provoke. Any Member engaging another Member/Moderator or Administrator with gratuitous, insulting and/or threatening behavior will be subject to being banned or placement on site wide ignore.
ICMag encourages civil and respectful discourse between it's members and staff but has to curtail those that attempt to turn an argument into a fight. There is an 'ignore' option in every members control panel who find themselves in a personality conflict with another member.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My post also got deleted >bummer> I was trying to defend ye woman from the wicked troll of never never land who reared his ugly head.

Sorry RC, but I didnt want to keep the quote there, thanks so much for sticking up for us :) much appreciated.

Hey Mrs. B and all you other bad girls,
I'm new here and can't figure out how to insert a profile pic. can anybody help please? Oh yeah and Mrs. B. ?... gdawg (my lil squirrel friend) says you are awesome

Welcome skunk baby, good to see ya posting, its great when new ladies show up! gdawg is a great guy and has been around a long time. He is the squirrel man hehehe they are sooo cute.
And ya you have to have 50 posts to use a custom avatar.

i think it's fine to ask questions here, lil. we don't yell at people or tell them to go find the answer here, b/c we're all women and we're here to have a little community together. roachclip was right when he said that this is our house and frankly we run it our own way. it's too bad more of the icmag ladies don't drop in more often. and it's sad to me that bgc ladies are leaving icmag. if they are having drama elsewhere, why not just only hang out in here. i wish i could have spoken to lola and canna before they left and let them know they'd be missed. maybe they wouldn't have left.

Yeah OMM we all try to support each other, its tough when there are a ton of guys here and not so many ladies. Its nice to have a place to check in and see whats up with your fellow women stoners. :D
:dance013:

I miss all the BGC ladies that have left.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
lil skunk baby - welcome! I absolutely love your pic in your siggy.. makes me wanna hold one lol

thanks babbabud! that was the perfect definition! lol

I hate when ppl are judgmental and have to come in ruining everyones day!!!!
but I guess thats the way most ppl are now days!
Yea i've had a few problems in other forums, so mainly I stick to this forum, the social groups, and my own random thread. I really dont have much to contribute, im not growing at all right now, or smoking. but I do enjoy the company of those that love marijuana as much as I do!

me, three, Mrs. B

If anyone can contact Canna and Lola, please let them know they are missed and should come back to this part of icmag, at least! :)

I think mostly icmag is a nice place. I try to ignore the people who are annoying. I hardly ever even give negative rep. Mostly, I try to find threads and people who are cool and spread positive rep there. It's working for me thus far.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I've had ppl not agree with me on certain things, or they didnt like my comments, and they still gave me positive rep. I think that is the right thing to do. Spread around the love, and let it be known you dont think its right, but dont spread the hate lol