What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya know what,I would pay to see that.
By that point the way the country is going,there may be martial law implemented with the military protecting the whitehouse.The way the country is going it wouldnt be that far fetched

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
No. But honestly I would find more joy in seeing him dragged away forcefully.

Hell Yeah.

Once the party starts with trump all the senators who went out on a limb with trump and covered for him will be marked. They are not just going to walk away from this mess with squeaky clean hands. Don't even think about.

packerfan79

Veteran
Bernies gonna fuck trump raw

Right, while he proves leftist policies are doomed to failure.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/7/20/20700841/bernie-sanders-minimum-wage-staff-pay

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/25/for...alleges-retaliation-for-union-activities.html

Bernie Sanders, cutting hours, to make sure they get their 15$. He's such an honorable choice ha ha
2016 was his shot, DNC fucked him. Now, Sunlight on his half conscious, non existent campaign, has shown he's a joke. Biden has more of a chance, even with all the touchy feelyness, involvement in the 2016 election manipulation fiasco, not to mention his latest statements on "if you like you plan you can keep it. " Obama was surely screaming at the TV "shut the fuck up Joe, your not supposed to say those parts outloud "

Ultimately, I predict Harris/ Buddigedge will get the nomination, and lose in a spectacular fashion.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Maybe not the ones here, :biggrin: but people are going to figure out how trump and the republican party sold them down the road with the help of the Russians.

Can not indict a sitting president. ------------- What they really mean -------- Can not indict a cheating, lying, corrupt, weasel, dictator loving, golfing president.

packerfan79

Veteran
I could see Harris/Bootyjudge making a run

I sure hope so, Buddigedge would be the sane persons choice, but, in the party of competing racist, can't have the best person for the job, its gotta be the "Woman of color ". Even if she is decendant of slaveowners, and a fucking cop. I wonder how many people of color she locked up?

I am actually rooting for the Democrats to reform, and become a party of Americans, Tulsi Gabbard would be the obvious choice for that reform, but it's not in the Democrats nature to reform, just more corruption is their platform. Orange man bad/TDS has turned their brains into a jellied mush. It's soooo entertaining to watch them. It should be pay-per-view. They could raise money to pay the coyotes to bring more Democratic voters into America.

I may have to breakdown and get me a leftist tears tumbler, I have been missing out on those sweet, sweet leftist tears for way to long.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The best ending would be like the governor of Puerto Rico - Most of the country goes to Washington and drags the orange painted POS out of the White House.

Doesn't matter, Only 16 months to go and the hand cuffs will be waiting.

packerfan79

Veteran
Maybe not the ones here, :biggrin: but people are going to figure out how trump and the republican party sold them down the road with the help of the Russians.

Can not indict a sitting president. ------------- What they really mean -------- Can not indict a cheating, lying, corrupt, weasel, dictator loving, golfing president.

Hey, that's not very nice. Obama is not going to be very happy with your accusations of what he's actually accomplished.

Don't worry Obama is not president anymore, he can absolutely be indicted

packerfan79

Veteran
The best ending would be like the governor of Puerto Rico - Most of the country goes to Washington and drags the orange painted POS out of the White House.

Doesn't matter, Only 16 months to go and the hand cuffs will be waiting.

Yeah, that's definitely a great thing, a duly elected president being arrested for the crime. of complaining about an illegal investigation. Its damn near Soviet style, we are talking about the Democrats, so no real surprise.

Remember, Obama set the standard, now just like the Fillibuster, and the Nuclear option, in time it will get used against your side. I don't hope for it, I don't want 2 parties as corrupt as the Democrats.

I feel for the Democrats in California, they have no no straws to grasp, since the Democrats outlawed them.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hey, that's not very nice. Obama is not going to be very happy with your accusations of what he's actually accomplished.

Don't worry Obama is not president anymore, he can absolutely be indicted

Hey, you forgot to mention Hillary.

Yeah, Maybe they should indict him for turning the economy around that Bush left in shambles and trump is taking credit for. Now we have another mess to clean up.

Or maybe they should indict him for knocking off Bin Laden in Pakistan and ending a war that never should have been started.

Republican = The clusterfuck party.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll just leave this here. It's old but still the best parody ever.

[YOUTUBEIF]jixdTHhayvw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Pulling trump out of a hole like Saddam has to be the best possible ending.

That was great!

Unfortunately he will probably run off to Moscow and they will let him build a hotel (motel 6 or something cheesy) as a monument to how Putin fucked with the USA.

packerfan79

Veteran
Pulling trump out of a hole like Saddam has to be the best possible ending.

That was great!

Unfortunately he will probably run off to Moscow and they will let him build a hotel (motel 6 or something cheesy) as a monument to how Putin fucked with the USA.

If you haven't learned from the last 3 years of constant Democratic failure, their is no hope for you.:comfort:

redlaser

Veteran
Yes ...I have a feeling there will be alot of this verbal diarrhea from the leftist as they grasp desperately for straws in the throughs of their death spiral
Whose the brilliant democratic strategist who thought putting a slack jawed dementia patient up before Congress to answer questions on a investigation
He obviously had very little if anything to do with or seemingly knowledge of
The demos cant even win at their own rigged investigation..its like a slow motion trainwreck... you cant stop watching
Director Mueller did you interview Glen Simpson from fusion gps?

Mueller: Aleppo?.... Aleppo?

Can you point out the parts of Mueller’s testimony that show he obviously had little knowledge or input into it?

I find when I read your posts and D’s and packers that they are long on insults but lack anything to back what is being said.

packerfan79

Veteran
Can you point out the parts of Mueller’s testimony that show he obviously had little to do with it?

I find when I read your posts and D’s and packers that they are long on insults but lack anything to back what is being said.

What's lacking?
Fantasy of Trump being arrested. Lol.
:laughing:

I got straws if you need them, I smuggled them in from Mexico.
:laughing:

He didn't even know who Glen Simpson, or Fusion GPS was.He said um, and can you repeat the question hundreds of times. It was sad to see. I have watched people decend into the throws of dementia, it's very sad. I can put politics aside, and pray for his health.

Muller flip flopped on the OLC memo. It's not the first time he's flip flopped in the same day on the OLC.

White Beard

He didn't even know who Glen Simpson, or Fusion GPS was.He said um, and can you repeat the question hundreds of times. It was sad to see. I have watched people decend into the throws of dementia, it's very sad. I can put politics aside, and pray for his health.

Muller flip flopped on the OLC memo. It's not the first time he's flip flopped in the same day on the OLC.

Mueller wasn’t investigating Fusion: perhaps looking up the word “purview” might help?

Too bad Mueller came off so badly that you missed Gomer shitting himself in detail...what a class act HE is...I have watched plenty of people in decline: Mueller doing fine for his age. I don’t want to hear the basis for your ‘diagnosis’, “Doc” - you’re clearly out of your element....

How about a clip of the imaginary moment when you think he “flip-flopped” on the OLC “policy”?

Assuming you can FIND it, youngling

Absolem

Spot on redlaser.

For some here it's been 25 plus years of saying Hillary is going to jail. The last 10 years it's been Obama who's going to jail soon...................

People who criticized George W. were said to have "Bush derangement syndrome" like they do to people who criticize Trump. Not sure how many people now think those who criticized Bush were suffering from some sort of derangement syndrome. In fact they were right on the whole time.

Conservatives are just sensitive people who have no problem accusing others of jail time but sling it back at their fellas and they can't handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.