What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oklahoma bombing was not right wing, I doubt some of the others were either. Convenient that 9/11 is missing. CNN source so you know it is good.

Timothy mcvay is the exact types that this country will unfortunately be hearing from in the near future.
For him it was an attack on the government in retribution for Ruby Ridge.Yeah he would have definitely been a huge Trump supporter.

M

Mr D

The study defines “right-wing extremism” as “violence in support of the belief that personal and/or national way of life is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent,” including anti-globalism, white supremacy, nationalism, suspicion of the government, and beliefs in conspiracies.
Does that mean everyone who went postal at work because of a perceived threat to their way of life by the boss or coworkers are right wing extremist?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
According to all the data I found Timothy McVeigh was a Right extremist. He became radicalized after reading The Turner Diaries, an anti-government tome by neo-Nazi William Pierce..
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Oklahoma bombing was not right wing, I doubt some of the others were either. Convenient that 9/11 is missing. CNN source so you know it is good.

Just to be clear I never posted anything about this terrorist.. Not sure why it was even brought up. If you dont like the chart data complain to CNN you asshats. Any that cant handle having a adult conversation will go right to ignore. Here we have a perfect example of an uninformed idiot. If you dont like the CNN source I'm sure I could find the same data from another.

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Correct and he chose the murders at ruby ridge to be his calling.He was a veteran who took life and liberty a bit too far.....to the right ya might say

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Timothy mcvay is the exact types that this country will unfortunately be hearing from in the near future.
For him it was an attack on the government in retribution for Ruby Ridge.Yeah he would have definitely been a huge Trump supporter.

That's the fact.

Cannavore

Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]ux1o7F5oEb4[/YOUTUBEIF]

George Carlin said it best minus the part about terrorism being entertaining of course lol

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
According to all the data I found Timothy McVeigh was a Right extremist. He became radicalized after reading The Turner Diaries, an anti-government tome by neo-Nazi William Pierce..
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Just to be clear I never posted anything about this terrorist.. Not sure why it was even brought up. If you dont like the chart data complain to CNN you asshats. Any that cant handle having a adult conversation will go right to ignore. Here we have a perfect example of an uninformed idiot. If you dont like the CNN source I'm sure I could find the same data from another.
I only spoke of McVeigh because someone had brought up the Oklahoma bombing.
Also noteworthy his hatred our our government came to fruition while deployed,and his disgust for our government sticking their nose in other countries affairs.
Ruby Ridge and Waco was just the tipping point when he was stateside.

med4u

Veteran
pointing out 71% of the deaths related to terrorism in the US during this past decade was largely committed by white right wing males with a near 300 attacks per year

They should have told you you were an idiot...213 terrorist related deaths per year for ten years in the US all at the hands of conservative whitey..
Lol..That would be more killed than all soldiers killed in Afghanistan since the beginning of the 18 year war..
I dont think so pal...who fed you that line of shit?

med4u

Veteran
pointing out 71% of the deaths related to terrorism in the US during this past decade was largely committed by white right wing males with a near 300 attacks per year

They should have told you you were an idiot...213 terrorist related deaths per year for ten years in the US all at the hands of conservative whitey..
Lol..That would be more killed than all soldiers killed in Afghanistan since the beginning of the 18 year war..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I only spoke of McVeigh because someone had brought up the Oklahoma bombing.
Also noteworthy his hatred our our government came to fruition while deployed,and his disgust for our government sticking their nose in other countries affairs.
Ruby Ridge and Waco was just the tipping point when he was stateside.

My response was not directed towards you.. The uninformed poster was pretty rude in his comment he left in my reputation. I'm pretty sure you have to be at least 18 to be a member here. He went straight to ignore.

redlaser

Veteran

Looks as if the line of shit started in your mind , trump university strikes again.

DJXX

Veteran
Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols were right wing militia....they had a compound in Kansas south of Wichita...they had about 30 members and a stockpile of weaponry there...no matter what hate group they were labeled they were white haters....hmmm how many mass shootings in this country were conducted by white haters ...keep defending hate and makn it up as you go..its a Trump trait..DJXX

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No worries man I knew the deal,I just wanted to state why I brought that guy up.
The worst part is I think there's ALOT more just like him out there.And 5he way things are going...especially if and when Trump is out of office.
He has really emboldened the Timothy McVeigh's out there.That should scare all of us.

Cannavore

Veteran

300 is the average number of attacks per year by right wing terrorists from 2001 to now.

71% is the percentage of deaths attributed to right wing terrorism from 2008 to 2017

it's not 71% of 300

White Beard

Arrest people who break the law. Duh. Its not hard.

We had these problems in the 70s. People like Gulliani fixed it, now I guess it's time to turn it over to the adults to handle again.

After, the cops getting doused with water 3 times, the people of New York may once again wake up. Maybe some lives will be saved.

Arrest people for not having their own toilet...as if “they can shut that whole thing down”. Brilliant - that will cure the whole thing...*not*.... “They’re breaking the law!” So are the squirrels and birds...if there are no options, even YOU will shit outside - and you know it - and you’re breaking the law when you do. You know that won’t stop you when you can’t hold it in any longer, but sure, stomp on other people for having the same effing biology as you :moon:

Ed Koch and David Dinkins did the real turning-around: Giuliani was a loud-mouth and attention-whore, just like now.

HORRORS! On the hottest weekend of the year, people pour water on people to help them cool off, maybe this wasn’t an “attack”, but sure, believe the worst

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Arrest people for not having their own toilet...as if “they can shut that whole thing down”. Brilliant - that will cure the whole thing...*not*.... “They’re breaking the law!” So are the squirrels and birds...if there are no options, even YOU will shit outside - and you know it - and you’re breaking the law when you do. You know that won’t stop you when you can’t hold it in any longer, but sure, stomp on other people for having the same effing biology as you :moon:

Ed Koch and David Dinkins did the real turning-around: Giuliani was a loud-mouth and attention-whore, just like now.

HORRORS! On the hottest weekend of the year, people pour water on people to help them cool off, maybe this wasn’t an “attack”, but sure, believe the worst

:peek: In the interest of transparency when the wife,and kids have the 3 baths occupied I've been known to go out by the pool and cock my leg....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.