What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Beard

What about Ronald Reagan's star wars debts? What's the intrest on a trillion? Lol

Wasn't it president Cheney who once sais "Regan Proved deficits don't matter."? There's a sucker born every minute.

Btw, Calgary is awesome. Bring your horse.

That was Donald Rumsfeld, when he was Reagan’s Chief of staff, IIRC

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally I think Giuliani did a fantastic job in NYC,especially during/after the 911 attacks
What more could he have done to mend a broken city

White Beard

Yeah, I bet. My Brother was in Vancouver last year. 30 bucks for a 6 pack. 100 for a decent meal. No I don't think I will be broke. But you enjoy. Don't expect those social security payments to keep flowing. Lol.

Montana university system has 16 universities, Montana state system has 6. 24 Universities seems to be plenty of education. I will have my bachelors and the wife will have her masters when we go.

For once you are right, Montana has extremely low illegal immigration.

6 + 16 = 22

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol Trump university still has 2 campuses there,I think it was a freudian slip......hahaha
We wont tell anyone

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ought oh Whitebeard isn't back with a comment on Giuliani yet,I feel an onslaught of data heading my way.
Fuck me

DJXX

Veteran
Personally I think Giuliani did a fantastic job in NYC,especially during/after the 911 attacks
What more could he have done to mend a broken city
he got good press for sure..but ck out the critter now...O M G...look at his new hair dye job....same stylist as Hairpile..he will probably have a spray on tan next..DJXX

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And here I was thinking he passed....lol
That would have made sense about the hair if he had...hahahahaha

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He kept his client out of the chair,he cant be that much of an idiot.At least when it comes to the legal system

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Biden does some similar things,and shit he may be our next president...just imagine in a few more years

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
giphy.gif

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha I've had that same expression at some point granted I think it's when our keg party in the woods got raided when I was 17.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This is your new lawyer. He's the best of the best. We require a $1,000,000.00 retainer due now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts