What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a great look at days gone by Hammer.
Would you know by any chance who that was that narrated it.I know that voice for sure,but I cant place it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure he's not still around,just recognize that distinctive voice.
I'm kinda what ya might call an old movie buff from back in the days of the Bowery boys,good ole Huntz Hall and Leo Gorcey.
Some of the best movies ever in my opinion came from those days From here to eternity,East of eden...etc
I'll do some digging when I get time and find out who it was narrating.

X

xavier7995

So uh...mueller confirmed trump had his crew falsify records related to the investigation. Sounds like that is why mcghan resigned.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do have an issue with Muller's findings..
Part 1 he says not enough evidence to prove anyone committed conspiracy. In this case he made a decision not to indict ..

Part 2 he says POTUS had 10 incidences of obstruction. Going by the OLC no sitting POTUS could be indicted. If POTUS did not commit a crime we would have said so..

My problem is he was able to make a decision not to indict on part 1 because not enough evidence but refused to make the same decision on part 2 when he had plenty. I find that very odd. He should have used the same excuses in part 1 using the OLC he couldn't make a decision weather to indict.

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
I do have an issue with Muller's findings..
Part 1 he says not enough evidence to prove anyone committed conspiracy. In this case he made a decision not to indict ..

Part 2 he says POTUS had 10 incidences of obstruction. Going by the OLC no sitting POTUS could be indicted. If POTUS did not commit a crime we would have said so..

My problem is he was able to make a decision not to indict on part 1 because not enough evidence but refused to make the same decision on part 2 when he had plenty. I find that very odd. He should have used the same excuses in part 1 using the OLC he couldn't make a decision weather to indict.

Thank you...this is what we have been screaming about...as you can tell Mueller really had very little to do with the report....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like most bosses Delegating responsibilities is very normal. Your subordinates report back there findings. I dont see any problems with that.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've lost interest watching Muller show.. He did not move the needle on anything IMO. He is still playing by AG rules. We wont get any more answers beyond what we already know. IMO impeachment is off the table going forward. Lets just make sure we get someone better in 2020.Trumptard is just not capable of being a unifying POTUS for our country..

med4u

Veteran
No collusion no obstruction....
Exoneration? We don't need no stinkin exoneration
Thanx for all the support of all the house members...especially bob Mouth breather Mueller ...hope soneone gives him a ride back to shady oaks...trumps got a bucket of Benjamin's and some ginger snaps waiting for ya...
Trump is sealed for 2020

White Beard

I know this troubles folks, don’t know if I can untangle it, but I’ll try.

The investigation was into Russian interference - and efforts to interfere - with our electoral process and its outcome.

It became in part an investigation into Trump and Trump administration’s repeated attempts to interfere with the Russia investigation *BECAUSE* of the repeated attempts By Trump and his associates to throw the investigation off the rails, take control of it, or stop it altogether...efforts that continue today. The obstruction is largely being carried on in full view these days.

So: Mueller produced evidence that the Russians DID interfere, massively and with effect; that Trumpworld lied about over 100 contacts with ranking Russians, repeatedly; that Trumpworld “welcomed” that interference and embraced it.

He also produced evidence that obstruction of the investigation began at the top, has been purposeful, persistent, and pervasive, and continuing.

What they did not find was a ‘smoking gun’ event in which a conspiracy is entered into formally, but evidence of a quid pro quo between Trump and the Russians is everywhere.

Given the overwhelming evidence of obstruction, to the point of being willing to break our government, I’d say the obstruction itself is Trump’s payoff to the Russians.

So T wasn’t charged or fingered for conspiracy, because rules of evidence, but the criminal evidence litters the map, so no exoneration on collusion. T can’t be charged by Justice by policy, but again, the evidence is in the news practically every time he flexes his fingers, the evidence is on record, to the point where trump now refuses to obey the courts or respect the role of Congress...violating his oath of office, and digging in his heels against the constitution and the things that hold the nation together. No exoneration on obstruction.

DJXX

Veteran

The investigation was into Russian interference - and efforts to interfere - with our electoral process and its outcome.

It became in part an investigation into Trump and Trump administration’s repeated attempts to interfere with the Russia investigation *BECAUSE* of the repeated attempts By Trump and his associates to throw the investigation off the rails, take control of it, or stop it altogether...efforts that continue today. The obstruction is largely being carried on in full view these days.

So: Mueller produced evidence that the Russians DID interfere, massively and with effect; that Trumpworld lied about over 100 contacts with ranking Russians, repeatedly; that Trumpworld “welcomed” that interference and embraced it.

He also produced evidence that obstruction of the investigation began at the top, has been purposeful, persistent, and pervasive, and continuing.

What they did not find was a ‘smoking gun’ event in which a conspiracy is entered into formally, but evidence of a quid pro quo between Trump and the Russians is everywhere.

Given the overwhelming evidence of obstruction, to the point of being willing to break our government, I’d say the obstruction itself is Trump’s payoff to the Russians.

So T wasn’t charged or fingered for conspiracy, because rules of evidence, but the criminal evidence litters the map, so no exoneration on collusion. T can’t be charged by Justice by policy, but again, the evidence is in the news practically every time he flexes his fingers, the evidence is on record, to the point where trump now refuses to obey the courts or respect the role of Congress...violating his oath of office, and digging in his heels against the constitution and the things that hold the nation together. No exoneration on obstruction.
perfectly put...just wait til they get his taxes...and when they find out how much money he laundered through Trump Tower...if you are one of those who think all of his financial dealings are law abiding....well Judas Priest puts it best..."You've Got Another Thing Comin"...DJXX

med4u

Veteran
Lol...he ain't alone in not respecting or "OBEYING" the courts or Congress
Both have showed they dont respect the office of president...they are supposed to be equal branches....
But they have showed their swampy asses and team trumps Mueller handed a pile of steaming shit to
Pencil neck et al.
The dems just blew their house Hope's for 2020

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I agree with all that. It isn't anything I didn't already know. I doubt those that have not read Muller's report watched today. Anybody that is a Trumptard supporter will not change there minds. There 100% OK with any crimes he committed, are 100% fine with Russia helping Trumptard win, 100% fine with them interfering in our elections. I'm sure they will ask for help again in 2020. Any that think Trumptard is a shoe in for 2020 are just trying to boost there confidence in a losing battle. He has way to much baggage to win again IMO.. Why would any sane person want him to win again knowing what we know.

All the other investigations going on will take time. If he runs out the clock he cant be charged. That's why he is suing everyone to run out that clock. His tax fraud is his biggest problem now..

Lol...he ain't alone in not respecting or "OBEYING" the courts or Congress
Both have showed they dont respect the office of president...they are supposed to be equal branches....
But they have showed their swampy asses and team trumps Mueller handed a pile of steaming shit to
Pencil neck et al.
The dems just blew their house Hope's for 2020

None of this makes any sense lol.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I caught maybe the 1st 45 minutes of it this morning.
I taped it so I'll catch up,but reading this thread doesnt seem like anything big came of it.
I know Mueller didnt seem like was the same as the guy I have watched in clips of past testimony.Im not sure how many times I heard him answer "that's out of my purview "
I figured at that point the writing was on the wall for what was to come of the day.Not much unfortunately.
Whatever Biden is suffering from,its obviously contagious because Mueller was slow,searching for words at time,and this was the morning.I dont know I'll have to go back to the tape,maybe what I saw was him just getting warmed up.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was pretty much it.. All these guys are old now. There used to sitting behind a desk and just delegating to the younger agents.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very sad actually,I was getting ready for someone to start playing an organ,and start an ice cream social at the first break.
It was actually sad,then Nadler came walking back into the chamber a full 13 seconds after his belly came around the corner,holy shit.This guy would need one of those little slanted shoe store mirrors to make sure he still had a willy.Have some respect,and have the occasional salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.